Poll

Should UIF split in 2 fronts?

yay
31 (45.6%)
nay
13 (19.1%)
i am UIF( pretty much another no option)
24 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Voting closed: February 22, 2016, 06:43:07 pm

Author Topic: UIF civil war  (Read 7759 times)

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
Re: UIF civil war
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2016, 12:29:00 am »
It makes no sense, I'm useless - weak player and almost no time  :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2016, 12:45:19 am »
+1
It makes no sense, I'm useless - weak player and almost no time  :mrgreen:

Perhaps we can talk, have bad duels on EU3 and perhaps play some chess?

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2016, 02:47:31 am »
+1
Okay here is my review of nonUIF factions..

3-4-5 years into the game/strat still do not know how to lead battle. Can not play organized , people are just running around . Has greater equipments in battles , more tickets , still loses. Can not throw ladders.Can not protect their forward spawn and such. Can not use catapults . Some other things I can not remember right now.

Please do not take it as an insult but I sadly realized this truth .

Offline __Todesritter__

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Overlord
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2016, 08:13:17 am »
+1

3-4-5 years into the game/strat still do not know how to lead battle. Can not play organized , people are just running around . Has greater equipments in battles , more tickets , still loses. Can not throw ladders.Can not protect their forward spawn and such. Can not use catapults . Some other things I can not remember right now.

To many 2h Heros, not enough players using the 1h Shielder Master Race.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2016, 09:15:08 am »

lies we have bobby  :P
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2016, 10:05:06 am »
+2
War is won or lost on the map, economy rules it imo, ability to keep armies together and not lose gear to the enemy. UIF hasnt been able to trade in the normal way which is why this strat is still alive. Looking over how many tickets are lost on each side there is not a huge difference to be honest - rosters seems pretty balanced, gear is slighty in the favour of the antiUIF but then again coordinating 10 different clans takes alot more effort than coordinating 2 (I dont count Sguards).

This strat has potential to become quite good because of what the anti UIF has done sofar - denying open trade for UIF and allies. If trade is free for UIF they will win fast, cause they are better coordinated in trade and has a system for it - while most clans on antiUIF side dont.

The fields of Ibiran is won by the antiUIF by the looks of it - UIF wont connect trade with Polanie at this point but can still trade with themselfs or possibly NA (which I think they wont cause NA sucks even more than EU when it comes to handleing trade).

Interessting and hard to see who has the upper hand atm

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2016, 10:25:06 am »
War is won or lost on the map, economy rules it imo, ability to keep armies together and not lose gear to the enemy. UIF hasnt been able to trade in the normal way which is why this strat is still alive. Looking over how many tickets are lost on each side there is not a huge difference to be honest - rosters seems pretty balanced, gear is slighty in the favour of the antiUIF but then again coordinating 10 different clans takes alot more effort than coordinating 2 (I dont count Sguards).

This strat has potential to become quite good because of what the anti UIF has done sofar - denying open trade for UIF and allies. If trade is free for UIF they will win fast, cause they are better coordinated in trade and has a system for it - while most clans on antiUIF side dont.

The fields of Ibiran is won by the antiUIF by the looks of it - UIF wont connect trade with Polanie at this point but can still trade with themselfs or possibly NA (which I think they wont cause NA sucks even more than EU when it comes to handleing trade).

Interessting and hard to see who has the upper hand atm
  possibly at the player base of the game in the 5-10 thousand and with 5-7  opposing alliances, I would agree. But when it 500 people, and 350 of them on one side and 150 on the other.... Its nothing about strategy just numbers.

ability to keep armies together and not lose gear to the enemy?
you can not even avoid the block just using an old Soviet tactic of throwing cannon fodder on us. and even then u could not keep village with thousands of gear.

how many tickets are lost on each side there is not a huge difference to be honest
it does if its heavy/shiny against armed

rosters seems pretty balanced
i agreed that 35 UIF VS 45 anti-UIF is pretty balanced but i still preffer  45 vs 45 battles  :P

today we have pretty nice battles with nice gear and good time
so today we will see if our players want to continue play strategus, or the game has already not worth the effort spent on it  :(

« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 10:32:18 am by Vovka »

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2016, 11:09:57 am »
i agreed that 35 UIF VS 45 anti-UIF is pretty balanced but i still preffer  45 vs 45 battles  :P

Maybe you should talk to your players and ask why they refuse to fight for their allies, but fight in your battles. For the last two big UIF battles you had full rosters, SGuard didn't and it's just because your players refuse to fight for them. Now think how hard it has been for the last few Strats to get a roster out of 15 different factions when most players only fight for their own faction and you start seeing the problem we have been facing.

you can not even avoid the block just using an old Soviet tactic of throwing cannon fodder on us. and even then u could not keep village with thousands of gear.

Most of our guys seem to consider "the block" as a cheap abuse of mechanics rather than a valid tactic. Same as with spawn rape in battles.

You guys seem to paint the picture of us, "the anti-UIF" as the 300 seasoned Strat veterans with magnificent abs when in reality we are just a bunch of fat nerds roleplaying kings, lords, sultans and princesses trying to create fake drama on the forums and teamspeak and fighting in battles like ancient sword masters with our badass greatswords. Bunch even playing Strategus for the first time. For these people it's about existing, not competing which is why the numbers don't tell the whole story as you very well know from experience :rolleyes:

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2016, 11:27:09 am »
+2
Maybe you should talk to your players and ask why they refuse to fight for their allies, but fight in your battles. For the last two big UIF battles you had full rosters, SGuard didn't and it's just because your players refuse to fight for them. Now think how hard it has been for the last few Strats to get a roster out of 15 different factions when most players only fight for their own faction and you start seeing the problem we have been facing.

Most of our guys seem to consider "the block" as a cheap abuse of mechanics rather than a valid tactic. Same as with spawn rape in battles.

You guys seem to paint the picture of us, "the anti-UIF" as the 300 seasoned Strat veterans with magnificent abs when in reality we are just a bunch of fat nerds roleplaying kings, lords, sultans and princesses trying to create fake drama on the forums and teamspeak and fighting in battles like ancient sword masters with our badass greatswords. Bunch even playing Strategus for the first time. For these people it's about existing, not competing which is why the numbers don't tell the whole story as you very well know from experience :rolleyes:

Oh cmon if you guys only knew how to lead battles and play organized after few victories people would apply and fight for you. People dont wanna be participating in the battles they are gonna lose. Eventhough you still have bigger roster.. In the battle people are just mindlessly rushing into enemies or trying to be hero flanking the flags. You need to stop that. You need to realize in strat being hero doesnt win you wars. But being smart does..

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2016, 12:31:24 pm »
+2
Oh cmon if you guys only knew how to lead battles and play organized after few victories people would apply and fight for you. People dont wanna be participating in the battles they are gonna lose. Eventhough you still have bigger roster.. In the battle people are just mindlessly rushing into enemies or trying to be hero flanking the flags. You need to stop that. You need to realize in strat being hero doesnt win you wars. But being smart does..

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: dentify the problem perfect,the result is unique :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 12:34:35 pm by GunTR »

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2016, 01:06:50 pm »
  possibly at the player base of the game in the 5-10 thousand and with 5-7  opposing alliances, I would agree. But when it 500 people, and 350 of them on one side and 150 on the other.... Its nothing about strategy just numbers.
The numbers matter ofc, but I would rather have 10 active players knowing what to do and online when they need to be than 50 inactive scrubs having no idea about anything

ability to keep armies together and not lose gear to the enemy?
Not sure what you mean here Vovka, what I meant was that from the start of strat and up untill now - good gear is more scarse than tickets on the map - so winning an area of battles like Ibiran would result in lots of gear for the winner - and quite costly for the loser

how many tickets are lost on each side there is not a huge difference to be honest
it does if its heavy/shiny against armed
Yep, but sofar in the archives it isnt a huge difference in ticketloss comparing the sides in this war - thats what I mean

rosters seems pretty balanced
UIF battles seem pretty balanced to me, like Mrk says perhaps not the Sguards and polanie battles - but the majority of the battles are yours.

today we have pretty nice battles with nice gear and good time
so today we will see if our players want to continue play strategus, or the game has already not worth the effort spent on it  :(

Hoping for nice battles aswell!

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2016, 01:18:55 pm »
Hoping for nice battles aswell!

winning an area of battles like Ibiran would result in lots of gear for the winner - and quite costly for the loser
oh, after all these battles near ibiran please do not forget to post here this huge list of obtained gear  :) but I hope we shall find enough players to not be spawn  raped on flags XD

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2016, 01:42:06 pm »
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: dentify the problem perfect,the result is unique :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
apperantly you dont understand. let me make it clearer for your small brain cells.

If you were to play organized and knew how to lead battles people would apply for you (People who knows how to play . Veteran players) They dont wanna play with bunch of people who just run around and charge in enemies, try to be heroes. They know they are gonna lose.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 01:46:36 pm by Guray »

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2016, 02:30:18 pm »
apperantly you dont understand. let me make it clearer for your small brain cells.

If you were to play organized and knew how to lead battles people would apply for you (People who knows how to play . Veteran players) They dont wanna play with bunch of people who just run around and charge in enemies, try to be heroes. They know they are gonna lose.

i am too happy if it has changed for u since u are part of uif..

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2016, 02:33:00 pm »
+1
i am too happy if it has changed for u since u are part of uif..
aaaw you are so cuuute :3
I am very glad that my simplified explanation managed to make sense in your small brain. Next time I will keep that in mind .