Author Topic: Stream: Siedge of Jemeyyed Castle  (Read 13737 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Stream: Siedge of Jemeyyed Castle
« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2016, 10:09:33 am »
+3
Strat was the bigges factor for the death of the competitive/semi competitive side imo, back in 2011 before one of the many returns there was a decent competitive atmosphere with a few tournaments, then the attacks on strat when matches were scheduled and many more dick moves broke it...

And all of that got replaced by 100's of keys, afk farmers, and the other bullshit that we still have now...
we have a saying for this nonsense
"Сказал, как в воду пернул", "His words as farted into the water" not sure if translated correctly, maybe someone will correct me)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2016, 09:24:58 pm »
if you feel that you can't see your projectiles well, just use the native projectiles (search for molly's post)
they allow you to track where your projectiles go even without 200% eye-sight, while not being totally ugly and form-follows-function tryhard cheater bullshit
anyone with near ideal eyesight (read: people with correct glasses or contacts) will be just as well-off as you so that fairness is (re)established

I tried that method, after changing it all I loaded the game up and all the arrows were just invisible. So yeah, would be cool if someone could link me to a file to even the ranged game for me.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2016, 11:37:37 pm »
+3
Strat was the bigges factor for the death of the competitive/semi competitive side

Unfortunately it is relatively true, but god it is a small price to pay for having Strat.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #123 on: February 19, 2016, 01:33:02 am »
+1
I tried the Native arrows and they somehow distract me, I'd say that green stuff would just annoy me.

I still think people are overreacting tho, I know for a fact Jambi used rainbow colored arrows back in the day, and no one was complaining then, but now that a russian/drz archer use it, all hell breaks loose.

But then again, y'all suck

The end

Show me these facts please Bagge. I get accused with alot of this sort of bull, yet none has showed actual prove to back themselves up. On the contrary every screenshot ive posted shows i'm legit.
That rainbow mod you speak of circulated around back in my Merc days, it doesnt mean i was also using it.
Please refrain from dragging me into this autistic piece of shit thread, and please dont try lash out at me with some hollow facts. tyvm
Kind of a dickmove Bagge, i did not expect that from you nor understand your reason as to why.

Anyways, people. PM me for the latest CRPG AIMBOT version. perhaps that way you can play on my level nabs.  :P

Perhaps DRZ/Grey wtf ever russian or polish you guys talking about have a slight advantage by using mods. But i played with them many times, and i found that they are mostly succesful because they value teamwork, and have little patience for western.. or any person that are on a self-proclaimed-badass know-it-all powertrip. And perhaps thats the reason why they have so many people/accounts playing for them and sticking around for a long time, while other clans have been drama filled, split up and/or merged to keep numbers up.

Its always easier to create shitstorms, and point fingers at others... other then simply admitting you suck and failed.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 02:59:41 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2016, 10:16:23 am »
+1
Truly, I didnt mean to throw dirt on you, certainly wasnt meant as a "dickmove". This was 5 years ago. Just wanted to compare how everyone reacted to basically the same stuff

And personally I dont give a shit how anyone mod their game, I dont see it as a serious offence, as long as no one removes bushes and shit.
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2016, 10:59:07 am »
+2
this arrow hack is pure shame true archers dont need dis ...

those russians always need to hax coz bad ... crpg made me racist against dem !!
ban all russians or bring them a server just for them...

this is what happen when a russian try archery without hax :

Offline Templar_Steevee

• Duke
  • Renown: 613
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew-pew for victory!!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Steevee, Templar_catchArabbit, Gangtroll
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2016, 12:21:02 pm »
those russians always need to hax coz bad ...
too general imo
they have a lot of archers, they learned how to cooperate, but they are not bad

things like awerness, positioning and timing you have to learn by playing, not haxing.
green arrows are hudge advantage, same like having better equipment (better bows in strat than other fractions) but u can't say in general they are bad

at least half of drz archers i can name are better than u Blackbow, deal with it. some of them are also on comparable lvl as I am or better in skills.

you should remember also one more thing, if they recive dmg equal or higher than their hp they dying anyway...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 12:33:32 pm by Templar_Steevee »
Archer forever :D

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2016, 02:22:56 pm »
+2
at least half of drz archers i can name are better than u Blackbow, deal with it. some of them are also on comparable lvl as I am or better in skills.
inb4 the shitstorm this line is gonna start, the two of you should take a room
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa
« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2016, 03:06:26 pm »
those russians always need to hax coz bad ... crpg made me racist against dem !!
ban all russians or bring them a server just for them...

I'm glad Blackbow is an admin, always giving us a fair and smart judgment !

or not

Offline Templar_Steevee

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew-pew for victory!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2016, 03:12:06 pm »
problem about archers after patch is in missile speed, they increased it too much...

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2016, 07:08:06 pm »
too general imo
they have a lot of archers, they learned how to cooperate, but they are not bad

things like awerness, positioning and timing you have to learn by playing, not haxing.
green arrows are hudge advantage, same like having better equipment (better bows in strat than other fractions) but u can't say in general they are bad

you should remember also one more thing, if they recive dmg equal or higher than their hp they dying anyway...

that's sure than all drz are better than me when it's about camping a position for 6 min or about hax =p
call me the day you will see one not running away at the first enemie coming to them ...

and omg positioning rly ? is it so hard to camp a wall and shoot ppl climbing a ladder ?
oh and 30 str russian archer build who give pin point accuracy is so hard to play ...
the real problem is this shit accuracy given by pd imo

problem about archers after patch is in missile speed, they increased it too much...

finaly be able to shoot those agiwhore without having all arrows passing through is not a problem for me !

I'm glad Blackbow is an admin, always giving us a fair and smart judgment !

or not

sry if i shock you, i know you are not used to see people speaking frankly, you are this kind of people smiling in front and backstabing when you have the occasion ... now i understand where this vipere name come from
it fit to you so well

keep in mind than i'm admin not politician i still have right to say what i think, i just dont do discrimination when administration is needed.

inb4 the shitstorm this line is gonna start, the two of you should take a room

room not needed i just dont want to play in their boring archery camping style
i can play like steevee if i want with high str and stay far behind, never take any risk but where is the fun ?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 07:21:17 pm by Blackbow »

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2016, 07:52:57 pm »
just add a thing for the cRPG launcher where it auto detects any file changes and just deletes and redownloads all models that are different. for heirloom pack just add that shit to the mod already lol

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Templar_Steevee

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew-pew for victory!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2016, 10:03:08 pm »
+1
room not needed i just dont want to play in their boring archery camping style
i can play like steevee if i want with high str and stay far behind, never take any risk but where is the fun ?
why so much rage BlackBow?? because you suck with your playstyle and beeing ineffective either as archer or melee?
you should try to play dedicated melee or archer and stop whining that your suck with hybrid.

for almost like a month i play with 24/21, so it's more like balanced, all wpf to archery

Missile speed we have now makes c-rpg closer to CS, old one were ok, because nowdays arrows are flying just too flat.
Have you ever shoot with bow irl BlackBow??
Looking at what you write in forums about archery you didn't

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2016, 10:22:38 pm »
that's  why all pseudo archers whined about this patch, u can adapt to play/shoot with really low wpf with max decent accuracy for headshot hunt but u can't 'adapt' the missle speed, with buffing it's just one big problem solved rest is upon the player how he will use it.
Ps. @Steve always thought ur still playing with old sql 18/27, 24/21 u fat beast :mrgreen:

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2016, 10:34:16 pm »
i just dont want to play in their boring archery camping style

Have you ever shoot with bow irl BlackBow??

there we go :(

Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV