Author Topic: Stream: Siedge of Jemeyyed Castle  (Read 13787 times)

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
Re: Stream: Siedge of Jemeyyed Castle
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2016, 02:37:02 pm »
+13
Thanks to you, i'm getting better and better with Paint  :P

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2016, 03:35:10 pm »
+3
I tried the Native arrows and they somehow distract me, I'd say that green stuff would just annoy me.

I still think people are overreacting tho, I know for a fact Jambi used rainbow colored arrows back in the day, and no one was complaining then, but now that a russian/drz archer use it, all hell breaks loose.

But then again, y'all suck

The end
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2016, 03:45:18 pm »
I tried the Native arrows and they somehow distract me, I'd say that green stuff would just annoy me.

I still think people are overreacting tho, I know for a fact Jambi used rainbow colored arrows back in the day, and no one was complaining then, but now that a russian/drz archer use it, all hell breaks loose.

The end
it is like with 2h
you can make it trash and there still will be people that claim it is op as hell,
they acquired their reputation with big help of mercs(worst strat faction ever) and now peoples will pick up on them whenever they see an opportunity.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2016, 03:58:41 pm »
+5

The end

Dont make it into a west versus east question cause its not - just leave it Bagge

I am sure that I am not the only not even having a clue about who the fuck Jambi is, and I have been playing for 3 years - but Im guessing he wasnt russian right. What difference does that make? None what so ever.

I dont expect a banthread, I dont expect a full blown investigation  -  I just call things what they are......and this is called cheating.....nothing less and nothing more........... as a matter of fact I am betting that if you look up cheating in a dictionary it would probably show a picture of a green lazerbeam from crpg  :lol:

What makes me wonder about this arguing though, is why the fuck do people just dont have the backbone to call it what it is and stop trying to make it into a "fair thing"? Its cheating - end of story, why argue?

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Turk_Otto_Knight

• Knight
  • Renown: 75
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Otto_Knight_the_Bastard ShaMeraN ASlut
  • IRC nick: Otto_Knight
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2016, 04:17:30 pm »
+3
We should ask the right questions.What is cheating ?

''Cheating in video games involves a video game player using non-standard methods to create an advantage or disadvantage beyond normal gameplay, in order to make the game easier or harder.''   -Wikipedia

According to this,what drz is doing what they have always been doing since the begining(multi-accounts,playing with textures,and more)is CHEATING as HELL.

There is a reason why russian players are not allowed in some game servers like COD(since crpg is turning into COD).

Just ban them all already...

Offline _RXN_

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 40
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chadzina
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2016, 06:09:05 pm »
Otto, I'm sure it's a pure coincidence that you didn't see those posts showing that the Mercs are using the rainbow shit since 2013? :wink:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 06:19:37 pm by _RXN_ »

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2016, 06:56:29 pm »
+1
We should ask the right questions.What is cheating ?

''Cheating in video games involves a video game player using non-standard methods to create an advantage or disadvantage beyond normal gameplay, in order to make the game easier or harder.''   -Wikipedia

According to this,what drz is doing what they have always been doing since the begining(multi-accounts,playing with textures,and more)is CHEATING as HELL.

There is a reason why russian players are not allowed in some game servers like COD(since crpg is turning into COD).

Just ban them all already...
yeah I think that it sums it up
grey area is non existent wit that explanation

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2016, 07:27:02 pm »
all hell breaks loose when it's posted and people actually watch it

i dont know why you're trying to justify it by saying someone did it before
if i had seen it before, i would have said the same thing along the lines of

you fucking suck, play the game like its supposed to.. or get banned

"Hey they did slavery back in the 1500s and nobody really cared, why are you crying about it now in 2016?"
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 07:30:50 pm by Oreo »
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2016, 07:33:46 pm »
+1
all hell breaks loose when it's posted and people actually watch it

i dont know why you're trying to justify it by saying someone did it before
if i had seen it before, i would have said the same thing along the lines of

you fucking suck, play the game like its supposed to.. or get banned

"Hey they did slavery back in the 1500s and nobody really cared, why are you crying about it now in 2016?"
And yet another genius arrives

Mercs are using the rainbow shit since 2013? :wink:
2011. That thing has been out since the game was released .
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 07:39:28 pm by Guray »

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2016, 07:47:21 pm »
please don't get me wrong here im not trying to defend green pindors or whatever but in old Lan tournaments like eswc,esl and a lot more players played with their own configs!(in games like Vcod,cod uo,Cod2,Et, Quake,Cs) and in those configs like in Quake u got striped models, colored projectiles, small scroll walljumping, interted scrypts and a lot lot other command lines like cvar's or rgl's, and it was on fucking huge big Lans where ppl played for real money and real pc stuff and it was in all good eSport fashion when after a beatdown ppl just shake their hands and gg :D

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2016, 07:54:08 pm »
+2
"you have a better modded client than me, good game"
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Turk_Otto_Knight

• Knight
  • Renown: 75
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Otto_Knight_the_Bastard ShaMeraN ASlut
  • IRC nick: Otto_Knight
« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2016, 08:19:00 pm »
+1
Otto, I'm sure it's a pure coincidence that you didn't see those posts showing that the Mercs are using the rainbow shit since 2013? :wink:

Not all the Mercs using it but im pretty sure every single drz is using and again im pretty sure russians invented this as always...

Dont get me wrong i love russian people(who doesnt) but if there is a hacker its a russian everybody knows it.Wish these green arrows were the only thing they did but its not.

I also wonder why does every drz player playing with same fucking game style.Clearly there is a one guy training every single russian player before they get them to the clan.I really would like to learn who  :mrgreen:

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2016, 08:30:55 pm »
+2
I also wonder why does every drz player playing with same fucking game style.Clearly there is a one guy training every single russian player before they get them to the clan.I really would like to learn who  :mrgreen:
Dude it's a state of mind.
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2016, 08:40:35 pm »
Dont make it into a west versus east question cause its not - just leave it Bagge

I am sure that I am not the only not even having a clue about who the fuck Jambi is, and I have been playing for 3 years - but Im guessing he wasnt russian right. What difference does that make? None what so ever.

I dont expect a banthread, I dont expect a full blown investigation  -  I just call things what they are......and this is called cheating.....nothing less and nothing more........... as a matter of fact I am betting that if you look up cheating in a dictionary it would probably show a picture of a green lazerbeam from crpg  :lol:

What makes me wonder about this arguing though, is why the fuck do people just dont have the backbone to call it what it is and stop trying to make it into a "fair thing"? Its cheating - end of story, why argue?

jambi was a awesome archer ages ago :)

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2016, 09:18:38 pm »
+2
it is a very innacurate definition(im talking here about eSport not some weekend popcorn playing) because it's all about creating advantages for you  or your team, but!! in a MORAL and no game breaking way, like those big plazma arrows some ppl are telling that is advantage ?(for me is a fucking huge disadvantage they are too big and its harder to preshoot)
 same we can say that some player got 90 ping and a shitty Pc with low Fps and old shitty monitor with low Hz, broken old mouse and and you are telling me that is not a game changing disadvantage when he need to play vs some guy with sick ping huge fps with 144Hz monitor and a good mouse, i think those things are waaaaaaaaay more important than some funny plazma arrows, if someone is using  stuff like aimbot, autoblock/chamber, macro scrypts should get permaban why? again coz Crpg is based on those things like wallhack in Fps games coz its all about Info and a teamplay or using 'Pc engines' in chess.