Author Topic: Stream: Siedge of Jemeyyed Castle  (Read 13831 times)

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
Re: Stream: Siedge of Jemeyyed Castle
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2016, 01:21:36 am »
+3

Hi 1:35 and more :)
Mercs style must be the pink :)

The point I am trying to make is that We used to give no fucks about this. Why the hell is this a big fucking problem now? I feel like it is about all the whining against archers...Guys Archers are already waaaay nerfed..Or is it because the UIF is so OP ? I give zero fucks if an archer who uses modded arrows kills me.. One more thing, I am using a very big screen which makes it alot easier for me to see the arrows. Am I hacking ?
         Or another question . I am using heirloom pack and that way I can see who has loomed item and which item is loomed. So I can work on feet or head depending on the situation . Or I can go to the player which has no loomed items . I guess this gives a bigger advantage to melees. Hacking? Just go and play the fucking game

Well, to begin with, I'm not responsible about any of this, and I'm not supporting this kind of stuff in any way. And the heirloom pack was created to get reskins of weapons, not flashy-laser shit that gives you an advantage in direct combat (if you've colored arrows, it'll be easier to find them, if you've colored melee weapons, you're better at blocking strikes since you see them better, that's what I'm talking about). When I face(d) someone, I considered that he was seeing what I was seeing, and not a different version of the game that gave him an advantage. That's why on some games, there are whitelisted mods, since otherwise, people are going to modify their client without any restrictions. I truly hope chadz is thinking about protecting the client files so they can't be modified other by whitelisted mods; hell, they should at least have a constantly updated blacklist of files so the game remains somewhat fair.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2016, 01:32:27 am »
I have transparent walls ^^ just saying  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Caspian

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OTiken
  • Game nicks: AmLord
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2016, 03:18:07 am »
+9

Was gay now masterwork gay

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2016, 03:34:18 am »
+4
you mean wall hack

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2016, 03:36:12 am »
Oh, I understand you're so active in criticizing those green arrows because never before seen those glowing rainbow. Just today you first time noticed this wonder of nature and you are not supporting this kind of stuff in any way. Cool.  :lol:

After so many years of playing together, probably time to chill? Don't you think?

PS. Jebać merców  :mrgreen:

@ Bobby - wall hack? Can you send me link pls?  :D

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2016, 03:42:18 am »
+26
Guys, are you seriously gonna dig up old videos and other shit to point out that "since they did it, it's ok that we do it too"?

You're all equally pathetic. This isn't whining about archers and trying to get them nerfed, and it's not about suddenly giving a fuck about what someone does with their textures; it's just disgusting that some people actually admit to cheating like if it was something to be proud of, "look at me, I made the game easier for myself and there is nothing you can do about it."

It's about human decency, if you're gonna edit your shit to be easier, at least make an effort to hide it.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2016, 05:08:02 am »
+4
Guys you all got lost in that conversation, it doesn't matter if you use green or red or whatever arrows, for me they can have big dicks as projectiles.
Playing an archer makes your dick.

On serious note, whatever they do to that projectiles colors or shape is up for them, personaly i stoped plaing my xbow alt and thrower because I could not see my projectails.
It just help them see wher the arrows go, in skill based game size of your monitor should not be big seller for your performance but that is just my opinion.
Weapon colors is also no problem for me but I can see some situations where it can reveal some player position. For me all that stuffs are big immersion breaker.

On other side that transparent walls and other stuff is just plain cheat and i know fave players that for sure use them and one smart enough that claim he is using it to counter bundle of stickss[/s]range.

I wonder if people know actually how many cheaters managed to slip thru our community without any recognition.

Best example Is corruptor that literally was able to make loom points out of his ass and god knows whatever else, he got caught only because he was retarded enough to trade ridiculous amounts of lp's(but that is another story).
Think how much damage could do smart guy.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 05:25:28 am by Rebelyell »

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Zeltino

• Baron
  • Renown: 149
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2016, 10:12:54 am »
+4
Am i the only one whos more annoyed by the size of those arrows than their actual color?
I mean seriously, those things are bigger than freaking throwing lances

Offline Úlfur

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • First one into Battle, last one into Hell.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ODSNG
  • Game nicks: The Sea Raider
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2016, 10:27:48 am »
+2
Am i the only one whos more annoyed by the size of those arrows than their actual color?
I mean seriously, those things are bigger than freaking throwing lances

No.. you're not the only one. I wish I had big green dildo's lances flying all over the place.
And to answer your Signature, yes, yes it's wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon  :wink:
May there be Darkness where there is light.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2016, 12:36:08 pm »
+1
"cRPG: War of Colours"  :)
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Krave

• Count
  • Renown: 253
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • I love dark honey [b]eer. It's awesome!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg_Krems
  • Game nicks: Krave_von_Krems, Yennefer_of_Vengerberg
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2016, 12:43:04 pm »
+5
Drz archers

(click to show/hide)

People go crazy about AMGs, Ms, GTRs, EVOs
I would take Skoda over them any day
No ABS, no assistance, it's just old, loud, indestrucitble diesel engine and you, smiling in banana yellow hatchback

Offline Mr_Sativa

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • What would you think?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars & Ninja
  • Game nicks: Libertine_Sol, Ronin_Sennin, etc.
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2016, 01:00:08 pm »
+3
Hahaha, what is this. I checked this out to see if the video would be any good - I WOULD NEVER SUSPECT you were using green lightsaber beams as arrows  :lol: What a cheap-skate cheat!

I myself have never used any of it, I don't use the old native ones, and how would one even begin to fantazise that this is not cheating? Hilarious.
Reminds me of CS 1.5 a long, long, long time ago, when cheaters were abundant. Lots of bright colours and such. Sort of like this!

Throw it out and away! You shame the c-RPG community and scare away curious newcomers!

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2016, 01:41:48 pm »
+1
this is some good shit, reminds me of the old days

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2016, 02:15:18 pm »
Guys, are you seriously gonna dig up old videos and other shit to point out that "since they did it, it's ok that we do it too"?

You're all equally pathetic. This isn't whining about archers and trying to get them nerfed, and it's not about suddenly giving a fuck about what someone does with their textures; it's just disgusting that some people actually admit to cheating like if it was something to be proud of, "look at me, I made the game easier for myself and there is nothing you can do about it."

It's about human decency, if you're gonna edit your shit to be easier, at least make an effort to hide it.

Next time try to read I do not recall saying " hey since they did it it must be right.." I do not care if you use macros. Halo like arrows. Gay pikes. Or textured heirloomed items. But It doesnt mean I approve using them however should be banable.

I get your point It has been said billion times before . But hey look this video was out for 5 years nobody seemed to care. It was no big secret that most of the archers were already using halo like arrows..you know like since the game was out. But i didnot know about the gay pikes which show the hitboxes. 

What I am saying is this is as normal as using macros now. Also as wrong as using them . also to support your point yes nobody should defend that this is a good thing to do. Just incase another genius says the same thing like a parrot
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 07:33:04 pm by Guray »

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon