Author Topic: Stream: Siedge of Jemeyyed Castle  (Read 13792 times)

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Stream: Siedge of Jemeyyed Castle
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2016, 03:31:35 am »
+12
fuck you my old friends who use modded clients and macros

youre the worst
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 292
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Pandor_The_Flying_Pig
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2016, 04:47:08 am »
+1
we don't have any cRPG caster, and cRPG isn't particularly castworthy anyways because all you could say is like "wow a chamber"/"oww I did not see that hold coming"/"crazy feinting by Anal_Bleeding" or whatever weird nicknames you guys have

can't imagine anything more boring than that. cRPG is fun to play but boring to watch. when you die, you wait to respawn. it's not like you enjoy watching the game for its strategic dimension, the exiting plot twists and whatnot. when something unexpected happens, you've already forgotten about it in the next round.

cRPG is as far away from eSports as you can possibly be. Screaming Idiot has it right. it may be about exploiting the most OP weapons and builds in the current meta, going for the ever-lasting  ever-dominant 2h keyboard warrior cult, or finding your way of cheating without being caught or breaking any rules (cf. green projectile marker replacements, removed bushes, macros, strategus collusion etc.), but it's certainly not inspiring sportsmanship.
Why do u talking about eSports? No one saying about fucking cybersport shits. Sportmanship = competitive. Im just saying that this game is fucking COMPETITIVE. I don't think that wish to see where your arrows fly is bad. Coz with those finalboss arrows u need to break ure eyes to notice this fucking arrow. I would love to use native projectiles, but i dont know how to use them w/o changing item_kinds file after each fucking patch. Removing bushes is gay, i agree. About macros, i dont even know what exactly they need for.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2016, 08:53:19 am »
+23
Green lazerbeams instead of arrows is cheating in my book, same goes with invisible bushes. Its really not that hard to decide what is morally right and what is not, all of us knows it.

Just gotta ask urself if this would be ok in any kind of competitive game that involves money - nope it wouldnt, cause it would be considered cheating - its as easy as that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2016, 09:56:44 am »
+1
but to be honest,i miss the old arrows and bolts from crpg,u could see them by far better,since they are away,i wait for the "bump" sound to be sure i hit something^^

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2016, 10:24:22 am »
+1
Can someone from the none russian side stream so i dont have to listen to that shit language

kthx

Pfff...the only shitty language here is your personal language you fart of goat...

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2016, 10:37:45 am »
I personally do not use modded arrows .However I dont see anything wrong with that. It is not like it makes you shoot better. But the invisible bushes .. It obviously is cheating.
It is not a secret that most of the good archers are using green arrows. Just saying.
Also on the other hand the macros tho..It is just a way to show how unskilled you are at the game..

Offline illogical

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • 100 Ping User
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Union, Teutonic Order
  • Game nicks: T_Yakety_Sax_savesiege
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2016, 11:03:27 am »
+2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH9CT9Ydc1E
Where to get a green beam of ranged weapons?
Add to option for all or deny for all.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 11:10:00 am by illogical »
#savesiege

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2016, 11:55:36 am »
People have been using that stuff forever... wouldnt say its cheating but whatever
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Úlfur

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • First one into Battle, last one into Hell.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ODSNG
  • Game nicks: The Sea Raider
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2016, 12:25:10 pm »
I wish my game was this easy, if it's not cheating, someone tell me how I make my arrows green? and the macros, maybe auto block too?
May there be Darkness where there is light.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2016, 01:39:32 pm »
+1
I personally do not use modded arrows .However I dont see anything wrong with that. It is not like it makes you shoot better.
It's not makes you better at shooting, but you better see the trajectory of projectiles thus you can better adjust the angle/distance and better avoid enemy shots [you see them faster than normal], so overall better score/performance. Too many "better"  :rolleyes:

But... he play as archer so long that I suppose it makes tiny difference for him.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 01:43:04 pm by Kalp »
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2016, 01:45:02 pm »
It's not makes you better at shooting, but you better see the trajectory of projectiles thus you can better adjust the angle/distance and better avoid enemy shots [you see them faster than normal], so overall better score/performance. Too many "better"  :rolleyes:

But... he play as archer so long that I suppose it makes tiny difference for him.
I thought it was just to pick arrows from the ground . So they could see where the arrows at easier.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2016, 01:47:17 pm »
+1
Personally I dont feel like colored arrows would make my game easier. Maybe because of my experience, I have no trouble seeing where projectiles fly or land anyway

Old arrow/bolt flying model

For me, and for a whole lot of people, new "realistic" arrows are rather impossible to track in flight. Therefore here's how you can bring back the old, "blurred" and much larger version of flying projectiles.

As for now, you can just use this made by me itemkinds1 file which does the trick (though when cRPG updates it might replace it or it become incompatible)  (updated 18-11-12)

What to do with this:
1. Backup itemkinds1.txt, it's in Modules/cRPG
2. Copy the downloaded file there and overwrite.

Now, the manual method (when above becomes outdated) looks like this:

(click to show/hide)

^ If that is allowed, why shouldnt different colors be allowed?
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Úlfur

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • First one into Battle, last one into Hell.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ODSNG
  • Game nicks: The Sea Raider
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2016, 01:51:30 pm »
Yeah if I want lazerbeems that make it super easy to see em and stuff, why isn't that allowed?
Can I get a thing that makes hits bright blue so I can always see where people hit from as well?
I love bright colours you see..
May there be Darkness where there is light.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2016, 02:27:05 pm »
+1
Well, whenever I play archer, I get paralyzed in the eye while trying to locate where the arrow is landing.I always knew some archers were using some voodoo shit though. It makes pewpewing easier, if you are a full time archer and know the effective range of every bow then it might be useless, but I could actually use that thing, it would make it easier for me, since I am a shit archer.

Offline Templar_Steevee

• Duke
  • Renown: 613
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew-pew for victory!!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Steevee, Templar_catchArabbit, Gangtroll
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2016, 02:56:17 pm »
+14
I think changing models unless they are still a model of a weapon like native models, or loompack models is ok, because they are still a models of weapons.
bullshit like Pandor is using is cheating imo, because at this point u start to use a bright cylinders instead of arrows.

As for arrows some other models are ok, unless u have a different feathers colors etc, but still, they are arrows.
Thats a middle-ages kind game, so people shouldn't shoot with plasma...
Archer forever :D