Author Topic: Stream: Siedge of Jemeyyed Castle  (Read 13788 times)

Offline Turk_Otto_Knight

• Knight
  • Renown: 75
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Otto_Knight_the_Bastard ShaMeraN ASlut
  • IRC nick: Otto_Knight
Re: Stream: Siedge of Jemeyyed Castle
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2016, 09:35:12 pm »
(for me is a fucking huge disadvantage they are too big and its harder to preshoot)

''Cheating in video games involves a video game player using non-standard methods to create an advantage or disadvantage beyond normal gameplay, in order to make the game easier or harder.''   -Wikipedia

I have +100 ping and a shit pc ...i must be the one saying what ur saying but im not.Because there is nothing can be done about it.Devs can solve whole cheating stuff but they cant help with ping or pc..what do you want them to do buy them a new house and a better pc ?

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2016, 09:43:22 pm »
@Otto
yes my friend im talking about really imortant things in multiplayer games like ping,Fps,mouse,monitor and for you its less important that some pindor with green arrows? :shock: :mrgreen
ok my bad, i will try to explain it more easier :mrgreen:

If someone got alot of money and hes buying a really awesome Pc stuff you will call him a cheater because he created for him real advantage?
If someone is playing alot and he is using some mechanic(crpg), tactic(Csgo or fps) long term strategy (Sc:broodwar,Sc2) you will call him a cheater coz hes creating advantage for him or team?

or you will call a cheater a guy who is using aimbot/wallhack in FPS game because hes killing a ->Core<- of the game?
or someone who is using maphack in Sc2 because is killing a ->Core<- of this game wich is map awareness etc
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 10:00:16 pm by McKli_PL »

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2016, 10:06:09 pm »
"you have a better modded client than me, good game"
son im talking about professional players not some forum warriors in noone knows dead game lol

Offline Turk_Otto_Knight

• Knight
  • Renown: 75
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Otto_Knight_the_Bastard ShaMeraN ASlut
  • IRC nick: Otto_Knight
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2016, 10:20:15 pm »
+1
@McKli_PL

Dude why dont you wanna understand ?

I just told you there is nothing to be done about people having better status than the others,but in game admins can fix in game situations.

You have no idea how mad i get everyday cuz of my ping but having real life disadvantages way diffrent than in-game cheats that can be prevented.

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2016, 11:13:23 pm »
@Otto
yes my friend im talking about really imortant things in multiplayer games like ping,Fps,mouse,monitor and for you its less important that some pindor with green arrows? :shock: :mrgreen
ok my bad, i will try to explain it more easier :mrgreen:

If someone got alot of money and hes buying a really awesome Pc stuff you will call him a cheater because he created for him real advantage?
If someone is playing alot and he is using some mechanic(crpg), tactic(Csgo or fps) long term strategy (Sc:broodwar,Sc2) you will call him a cheater coz hes creating advantage for him or team?

or you will call a cheater a guy who is using aimbot/wallhack in FPS game because hes killing a ->Core<- of the game?
or someone who is using maphack in Sc2 because is killing a ->Core<- of this game wich is map awareness etc

gonna be honest, ive got no idea what you're trying to say

are you saying that the stuff like aimbot/wallhack/maphacks arent cheating?
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2016, 11:29:03 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

Late to the party of this thread, but me and bagge were casting the tournament games of the 5v5 i believe it was, and there is definitely mindgames, strategies and in the moment plays to be pointing out as a caster.

Crpg had great potential for a ton of competitive play, but in the end i think the lack of tournament hosting, popularity and the mindset of the playerbase stopped it from just that. The playerbase wanted a more casualized play i feel, or maybe the devs were at fault, but thats what we ended up with, and highly competitive people have always been shunned and disliked, so some simply quit.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Godfredus

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • Selling +3 Two Handed Warhammer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2016, 12:30:11 am »
+4
''Cheating in video games involves a video game player using non-standard methods to create an advantage or disadvantage beyond normal gameplay, in order to make the game easier or harder.''   -Wikipedia
Simple and plain.

it is a very innacurate definition(im talking here about eSport not some weekend popcorn playing) because it's all about creating advantages for you  or your team, but!! in a MORAL and no game breaking way, like those big plazma arrows some ppl are telling that is advantage ?(for me is a fucking huge disadvantage they are too big and its harder to preshoot)
 same we can say that some player got 90 ping and a shitty Pc with low Fps and old shitty monitor with low Hz, broken old mouse and and you are telling me that is not a game changing disadvantage when he need to play vs some guy with sick ping huge fps with 144Hz monitor and a good mouse, i think those things are waaaaaaaaay more important than some funny plazma arrows, if someone is using  stuff like aimbot, autoblock/chamber, macro scrypts should get permaban why? again coz Crpg is based on those things like wallhack in Fps games coz its all about Info and a teamplay or using 'Pc engines' in chess.
Bad ping and bad pc vs good ping and good pc, it's quite a standart way that advantages and disadvantages come from, if not the most fucking standart.
Buying better pc and getting a better internet connection is the most expected way of dealing with fps/lag issues.
How can ever that be compared with editing textures and other shit like this, wtf is wrong with you.
One who have troubles with aiming, they are expected to practice at it more, not to be a cunty little over-competitive kill-greedy cunt, changing textures.

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2016, 01:17:19 am »
@Oreo Patience is a virtue so i will try to explain one more time:mrgreen:
im not defending cheaters in anyway :!:
but i thought this topic is about advantages in video games(multi) and i was stating the obvious thing that things like good rig and nice ping is a huge advantage way more than some edited textures (even it's a obvious shit like hell) and yea Otto i know some freaking one of the best cod players who played with shitty Pc and still he was raping even hacking monkeys, but he always played with a disadvantage.

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2016, 01:32:29 am »
@McKli_PL
You have no idea how mad i get everyday cuz of my ping but having real life disadvantages way diffrent than in-game cheats that can be prevented.
from my experience and other ppl who played more than 14 years on lans,in competitive environment that something like cheat preventing is just nonexistent and can not be done in long period(always some monkey will do something stupid), it's sad but true only real competitive playing is on Lans.

Offline fetus

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • some random turk idk
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2016, 03:00:33 am »
+3
This game is fucked up. Macros, green arrows... Whats next? Machine Guns?
Some of you wants them to get banned but thats not gonna happen. Stop the drama already. People playing this game like 5 years and you still expect them to play like a normal person...

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2016, 01:06:16 pm »
+2
I personally changed my horn bow model to Kalashnikov model to feel more like CS:GO
Also maps. Now Samara Castle looks like de_dust2

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2016, 05:46:11 pm »
+6
Shame on you, Pandor! You ruined our perfect reputation!  :rolleyes:

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #117 on: February 14, 2016, 06:04:05 pm »
+2
Can someone post up links to edited arrow files so I can use them myself, to make it fairer for myself, maybe all these types of mods should be linked and stickied to make it fair for everyone.

Bright coloured arrows DO make it easier to shoot, I tried them out myself a over a couple years ago to see and it was so easy to see where they were going and adjust my shots because of it, it also helped spot enemy archers. Now with the current arrows and higher resolution etc, when I played archer I could not see my own arrow beyond any meaningful distance, it literally just vanished, yet I could tell some players knew exactly where their arrows were landing even from a mile away so I knew they had edited arrows, yet I couldn't shoot back very well at those distances because I had no idea where my arrows were landing.

So if the stance on this by the game rules is "It's ok to use these cheat mods", then they should be freely available to all, or at least instruction on what to do.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #118 on: February 14, 2016, 06:18:22 pm »
Late to the party of this thread, but me and bagge were casting the tournament games of the 5v5 i believe it was, and there is definitely mindgames, strategies and in the moment plays to be pointing out as a caster.

Crpg had great potential for a ton of competitive play, but in the end i think the lack of tournament hosting, popularity and the mindset of the playerbase stopped it from just that. The playerbase wanted a more casualized play i feel, or maybe the devs were at fault, but thats what we ended up with, and highly competitive people have always been shunned and disliked, so some simply quit.

Strat was the bigges factor for the death of the competitive/semi competitive side imo, back in 2011 before one of the many returns there was a decent competitive atmosphere with a few tournaments, then the attacks on strat when matches were scheduled and many more dick moves broke it...

And all of that got replaced by 100's of keys, afk farmers, and the other bullshit that we still have now...

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2016, 04:23:03 am »
if you feel that you can't see your projectiles well, just use the native projectiles (search for molly's post)
they allow you to track where your projectiles go even without 200% eye-sight, while not being totally ugly and form-follows-function tryhard cheater bullshit
anyone with near ideal eyesight (read: people with correct glasses or contacts) will be just as well-off as you so that fairness is (re)established
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV