Author Topic: [EU] War Room  (Read 82687 times)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Re: [EU] War Room
« Reply #300 on: March 18, 2016, 12:43:36 am »
+1
For sure cheat and hax  :mrgreen:

Because alot of folk got triggered by green arrows, we choose for a more soothing colour... magenta purple.  :lol:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 12:52:40 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #301 on: March 18, 2016, 12:54:40 am »
+6
That was painful for one side...
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=845

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wait .... wow wow wow...
Now started using red arrows , didnt you?!

Offline _RXN_

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chadzina
« Reply #302 on: March 18, 2016, 01:31:04 am »
Those are red ladders!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:40:03 am by _RXN_ »

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #303 on: March 18, 2016, 01:58:23 am »
+8
Because alot of folk got triggered by green arrows, we choose for a more soothing colour... magenta purple.  :lol:

THIS IS NOT FUNNY.

Yesterday Anti UIF leaders were found dead in a forest they were last seen getting shot by Russian archers with CAPA Green arrows.A friend of mine was present when the horrible event took place.HE IS UNDER PSYCHOLOGICAL TREATMENT ATM.Please raise awareness on this matter. IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 18, 2016, 03:38:30 am »
+6
THIS IS NOT FUNNY.

Yesterday Anti UIF leaders were found dead in a forest they were last seen getting shot by Russian archers with CAPA Green arrows.A friend of mine was present when the horrible event took place.HE IS UNDER PSYCHOLOGICAL TREATMENT ATM.Please raise awareness on this matter. IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY.

haha
if they only knew that Pandor was a...
(click to show/hide)
when UIF looks at you

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #305 on: March 18, 2016, 08:09:18 am »
+9
When standing in a shieldwall of the antiUIF and u just realized you forgot your XXL-shield at home.........

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 18, 2016, 02:19:28 pm »
+2
Thanks to the Northern Alliance, the war room map of today tomorrow will be very easy to read  :P
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 09:03:53 pm by Butan »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 18, 2016, 02:21:02 pm »
+2
When standing in a shieldwall of the antiUIF and u just realized you forgot your XXL-shield at home.........

I can only imagine, but hope, will never find out how it feels.
Some of our infantry crying about enemy archers in some field battles. And i tell them that other side hurt a lot more by arrow spam and that our inf is lucky and spoiled.

EDITED: Made some screenshoots of Emirso yesterday on Hurs castle siege. He is hacker, he can't possibly survive this many arrows lel

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 06:38:30 pm by Nebun »
when UIF looks at you

Offline Alimalia

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 19, 2016, 10:25:29 am »
I can only imagine, but hope, will never find out how it feels.
Some of our infantry crying about enemy archers in some field battles. And i tell them that other side hurt a lot more by arrow spam and that our inf is lucky and spoiled.

EDITED: Made some screenshoots of Emirso yesterday on Hurs castle siege. He is hacker, he can't possibly survive this many arrows lel

Lol, the most of the arrows are mine. And you have a lot of archers, sometimes i´m really cofused how you can shoot so exactly in the head! I was on the battle, you stay as an archer, and you have to avoid 10 arrows in one time! 
In the same time i wonder how you saw the catapult behind the hill, our guys couldn´t see that!
In some point you say, ok, the archer is good, he know what he doing, but sometimes you see a noob on EU1/2 and after 1 Week in the Battle and he can only shoot you in your head. I dont know its a cheat or hack, i cant say it, but still something is going wrong!

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #309 on: March 19, 2016, 10:28:12 am »
+4

Look ma! I'm on the news!
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 19, 2016, 11:33:30 am »
+5
Lol, the most of the arrows are mine. And you have a lot of archers, sometimes i´m really cofused how you can shoot so exactly in the head! I was on the battle, you stay as an archer, and you have to avoid 10 arrows in one time! 
In the same time i wonder how you saw the catapult behind the hill, our guys couldn´t see that!
In some point you say, ok, the archer is good, he know what he doing, but sometimes you see a noob on EU1/2 and after 1 Week in the Battle and he can only shoot you in your head. I dont know its a cheat or hack, i cant say it, but still something is going wrong!

then i will help and explain :D
1. catapults: on hurs siege everyone could see it from the top of the keep. It wasn't very far down the hill. 2nd one we seen from gatehouse. On Tibaut siege we could see them all until u moved last one under the hill. I had to put ladded up on the keep to see last one, but then at some point we lost sight of it since u moved it further. Keeps are high and very good view.
2. Archers can have teamplay too, when u trying to shoot one archer, another archer shoots u. If you think no one see u - u dead.
3. Alts. Sometimes good archers make skip the fun or 2nd characters to check different builds and test them on EU1/2 for a while, because they need to get use to it and see if it really better or not. So its same good player just with new character.
But yes with new mechanics even nubs hit the target very often. I'm also a bit surprised how some nubs with shitty aim and top bow headshoot me sometimes. I guess its random.
I personally focus on heads and short/medium distances. Only in mele i shoot in the body if targets move too fast and too close to each other. I know some of our archers that focus on body 90% of the time.
So its for u to decide what u want to focus on. Usually those who focus on the head provide more kills even if they miss a lot more.

I guess cheaters would headshoot all the time and never shoot a body at all. Or when u dueling archer and he always guess where u going like 100% of the time, then he is probably cheater. Because archer dueling is mostly guess work and knowing ur enemy but its never that accurate.

Defending castle when u have healing tent and a good bow is ever archers dream :D
when UIF looks at you

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #311 on: March 19, 2016, 12:08:26 pm »

Well, your catapult was standing out like a sore thumb. %100 view from the tower on your right side, the tower which is most of the archers were standing during the whole battle.

I think i rekt your head few times, but that's your fault. You just stand still too much. and it's ez to shoot from high ground.

Just copycat steevee, he knows where to stand against high ground archers, as an archer.
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 19, 2016, 01:05:21 pm »
Yes btw steve is good and hard to kill, ask him for some tips. He knows how to choose a good spot.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #313 on: March 19, 2016, 01:20:03 pm »
+3

Look ma! I'm on the news!

MOSSBACK MENTIONED

SOMEONE CONTACT AP & REUTERS

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 01:25:14 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #314 on: March 19, 2016, 01:33:29 pm »
+8

Stop it with your reasonable arguments. You almost make it sound like archery requires some skill and teamwork...