Author Topic: France under attack....  (Read 42493 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: France under attack....
« Reply #585 on: July 15, 2016, 07:53:06 pm »
(click to show/hide)

but what else they can do.

Added: twitter hashtags, national flags for facebook profile pictures, 'stop killing eachother' images on imgur

Fighting terrorism in 2016 boys

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 15, 2016, 07:55:11 pm »
There are numerous claims that European countries are pillaging Syrian oil buying IS oil just like our shithole of a country. Maybe because of that?

All I know is that a real western alliance could more than easily shred them to bits, if they really wanted to. Sadly all that anti-IS alliance story is bullshit. So far Russia has been the only nation to have actually done something to stop the goatfuckers to the West's dismay.

Yeah, they bombed everyone except ISIS.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #587 on: July 15, 2016, 08:00:36 pm »
Yeah, they bombed everyone except ISIS.

You can tell that to the burnt-down smuggled oil trucks and the jihadist Turkmen goatfuckers, who were the most acclaimed "civilians" supposedly hit by Russia. You murricans should seriously start pulling your heads out of your asses with the entire anti-Russian propaganda. At least they aren't destroying every single stable ME state on every possible occasion, like the united states of terrorism does.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #588 on: July 15, 2016, 08:06:22 pm »
http://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

A French government committee has heard testimony, suppressed by the French government at the time and not published online until this week, that the killers in the Bataclan appear to have tortured their victims on the second floor of the club.

The chief police witness in Parliament testified that on the night of the attacks, an investigating officer, tears streaming down his face, rushed out of the Bataclan and vomited in front of him just after seeing the disfigured bodies.

The 14-hour testimony about the November attacks took place March 21st.

According to this testimony, Wahhabist killers reportedly gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were reportedly stabbed in the genitals – and the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda. For that reason, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said.

But prosecutors at the hearing claimed these reports of torture were “a rumor” on the grounds that sharp knives were not found at the scene. They also claimed that maybe shrapnel had caused the injuries.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #589 on: July 15, 2016, 08:29:41 pm »
You can tell that to the burnt-down smuggled oil trucks and the jihadist Turkmen goatfuckers, who were the most acclaimed "civilians" supposedly hit by Russia. You murricans should seriously start pulling your heads out of your asses with the entire anti-Russian propaganda. At least they aren't destroying every single stable ME state on every possible occasion, like the united states of terrorism does.

The end solution is possibly worse than what is happening now. Do you want 12 million Islamic State civilians fleeing into Turkey and then into Europe? What will Turkey do when an independent Kurdish state is formed on Turkey's border? Do you think Russia was joking when they said they will defend Assad's claim to every inch of territory, do you want to see a chance of WW3 started over a some desert shithole territorial dispute?

Russia and the Syrian Arab Army are the only ones with a realistic chance to end that war, airstrikes alone aren't going to completely defeat ISIS when they are able to recruit from a pool of 12 million civilians. Russia and the Syrian government will not agree to any concessions so ground intervention is impossible on the west's behalf for the most part. Turkey has helped vilify Assad as much as the rest of the west and allowed itself to be a doormat for T's travelling there, so who's really to blame here?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 08:39:15 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 15, 2016, 08:40:04 pm »
The end solution is possibly worse than what is happening now. Do you want 12 million Islamic State civilians crossing Turkey and then into Europe? What will Turkey do when an independent Kurdish state is formed on Turkey's border? Do you think Russia was joking when they said they will defend Assad's claim to every inch of territory, do you want to see a chance of WW3 started over a some desert shithole territorial dispute?

Russia and the Syrian Arab Army are the only realistic ones to end that war, airstrikes alone aren't going to completely defeat ISIS when they are able to recruit from a pool of 12 million civilians, Russia and the Syrian government will not agree to any concessions so ground intervention is impossible there on the west's behalf for the most part.

You seriously think that 100% of the population under IS control would just emigrate if it blew up, or that they are all willing to fight in the IS army?
And the WW3 is more likely to happen if, you know, US bombs someone the Russian supports, and keep supporting someone the Russian bombs. The proxi war is literally Russia killing the worst shit while the US shits over everything.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 15, 2016, 08:42:06 pm »
You seriously think that 100% of the population under IS control would just emigrate if it blew up, or that they are all willing to fight in the IS army?
And the WW3 is more likely to happen if, you know, US bombs someone the Russian supports, and keep supporting someone Russian bombs rightfully? Thats the worse case scenario right here in terms of diplomacy.

Why would Assad want to keep those people in his country after he liberates those territories after great cost of life of his own people? It will mean endless wars for him for the next 50 years. They are disenfranchised Sunni's who hate his government, that's why they accept ISIS rule over his. No I don't think 100% of them will turn into T's, but probably enough to be a major problem. 

Bombing them alone won't defeat them, whoever goes in to finish them off is going to have to deal with 100's of thousands of IED's and boobytraps, suicide bombers, street fighting, the entire area will be destroyed in the fighting, where will the civilians go and who will they blame? Assad and his supporters will consider them traitors, I would.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 08:50:34 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: July 15, 2016, 08:49:58 pm »
The instability in the region is increased, by this two-sided proxy war; I would even say that the state of war is artificially sustained. There is already thousands of thousands of refugees because the big powers of our world cant sit around a table and decide who will die first. There will be more and more terrorism and a bigger migration crisis because the issue is not solved, so basically we are already doing what you fear Grytviken.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: July 15, 2016, 08:50:51 pm »
What will Turkey do when an independent Kurdish state is formed on Turkey's border?

That's one of the end goals of the Greater Middle East Project. It might happen any day now.

Turkey has helped vilify Assad as much as the rest of the west and allowed itself to be a doormat for T's travelling there, so who's really to blame here?

Do you actually believe I think very highly of what Turkey has done to elevate this crisis? Don't trigger me or I will go on and on about how much I hate the great Tard. Some people seem to have developed a cringing reaction against that. So I am not doing it.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: July 15, 2016, 08:52:51 pm »
Some people seem to have developed a cringing reaction against that. So I am not doing it.

Please do go on, I can take it!  :mrgreen:

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: July 15, 2016, 08:58:27 pm »
Please do go on, I can take it!  :mrgreen:

I'd really rather not do that again. Problem is you never get to understand how much of a "real" dictator he is and how furious I rightfully get whenever he is mentioned (hence my reaction over at the Kratos admin thread, for example). You actually taught me something though. I now know that the last thing I need in my life is somebody on the internet saying I make them cringe sometimes.

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #596 on: July 15, 2016, 08:59:00 pm »
+2
this video explains a lot , i know(i hope) not all muslims are like this but ...the worst thing is about moderate muslims that praise the quran in the name of a religion of peace and then they support terrorists...they are worse than the terrorists itself in my eyes.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: July 15, 2016, 09:17:56 pm »
The instability in the region is increased, by this two-sided proxy war; I would even say that the state of war is artificially sustained. There is already thousands of thousands of refugees because the big powers of our world cant sit around a table and decide who will die first. There will be more and more terrorism and a bigger migration crisis because the issue is not solved, so basically we are already doing what you fear Grytviken.

Sunni Muslims cannot live with the Shia in peace,  they will always want to kill or subjugate them. Assad and the Shia are much more secular. If Assad falls there will be a Christian genocide in Syria, they will be completely exterminated by Sunni's. Putin's approach is much more logical than the west's. Do you really think ISIS could maintain a state of 12 million people with only a force of around 20-40k if they weren't heavily supported by the people there? These people chose ISIS because it is an alternative to being ruled by the Shia.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:25:38 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: July 15, 2016, 10:17:11 pm »
It's not about "one guy", it's about what you can legally own in the states, this is just an example of how retarded the law is, imagine he was a vet who went mad and got his few pals together so shoot those lovely snipers at cops, oh wait...
Oh no, you can legally be a collector, what a disaster, what horror. So what if he was a vet who "got mad", how do his 1200 guns come into it? Why couldn't his pals get their own guns? And I heard recently someone ran over a ton of people with a truck, did you hear about that? Man, you should lobby to make it impossible for people to own multiple trucks, imagine what devastation someone would cause if they owned TWELVE HUNDRED TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #599 on: July 15, 2016, 11:12:01 pm »
+2
Why are you arguing about fucking gun control YET AGAIN in a thread about a muslim terrorist attack? Just ignore the idiot regressive apologists going for their usual completely irrelevant pet causes in their classic attempts to draw attention away from the obvious.