Author Topic: France under attack....  (Read 42511 times)

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
Re: France under attack....
« Reply #330 on: November 17, 2015, 01:40:32 pm »
"We have mobilised 115,000 police, gendarmes and military over the whole of our national territory to insure the protection of French people."

Bit overkill isn't it?

'Meanwhile France has evoked a previously unused clause in the Treaty on European Union obliging other member states to provide it with "aid and assistance by all means in their power".'

Also wut? Serious overkill.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 01:43:33 pm by Overdriven »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 17, 2015, 01:49:04 pm »
I don't even have any idea how to respond to that. Yes, it's the exact same situation but in reverse. What fantastic analytical prowess. Because I'm living in a muslim majority country right after a terrorist attack committed by westerners, whining about the horrible expected "backlash" against my people. I'm the one justifying lunatics and fanatics murdering their own countrymen because of the "opression" they feel. I'm the one saying that if we perpetrate violence on muslims collectively it is merely their just deserts. I wholeheartedly support an organization devoted to murdering civilianss (many of the people on those forums are self-admitted daesh supporters).
Oh well, at least you've proved to your own satisfaction that their religion is absolutely blameless and they are just normal people, completely normal reactions.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Namecalling and passive-agressive sarcasm. Yet again.
Since you changed the subject, I invite you to quote the many people who wholeheartedly support an organization devoted to murdering civilians, in the thread you linked, which is basically the only part of your post that is having some substance. If you can not, then what the hell are you sprouting about? Myself I see many who blame ISIS for what they do, which is triggering retalation against peaceful muslims, retalation that I'm pretty sure you have nothing against and completely understand.
Even though you never say clearly, being too dedicated to screaming in anger, what a very secured in his opinion person.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 01:52:09 pm by Butan »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #332 on: November 17, 2015, 02:01:06 pm »
+1
You have no idea the pain I feel for the muslims who get slaughtered every day, night and day, hour after hour, women or man for over a decade now. Any attacks who happens against the kafirs, I feel no sympathy because all that goes towards the members of our ummah.

May Allah grant swift victory to the Muslims.

Stop blaming ISIS

the hate of the kuffar existed long before there was an isis

the father of ibrahim
pharaoh
the jews & romans during Isa
the people of the ditch
the quraysh

there was no isis, yet the kuffar still attacked innocent muslims

If you happen to be referring to me; I have whined, scream, cried, and much more on these forums (and in person) about the evil being suffered by Muslims all around the world, ever since I Joined UF many many years ago. Ask anyone on here that knows me...  Edit: and who told you to take off niqaab and hijaab ?

Excuse me, what are you talking about?
They've been doing awful things to us ever since I remember.
They are the ones who started this whole mess.
Just because it's not yet happening to your "family" doesn't mean you should ignore it.
What silence are you talking about?
Muslims are the ones silent.
And no, Muslims are the ones not awake.

Did you miss the part where I talked about Muslims getting murdered elsewhere?
Please, don't be naive.

Be careful writing such nonsense. None of these worthless 'good' deeds hold any value to Allah if you disbelieve in him. Why would Allah care about your petty deeds when you have disbelieved in him and his messenger ?

If Muslims cared about not being tortured and bombed then there would be no Islam. If people were more scared of kuffar than Allah  then Islam would've died out in the time of the Prophet :SAW:

We persevere for Allah  and we wait for our reward with Him. Whether you're in the East or West people will hate you for putting Allah  first and foremost (these people can be kuffar or worldly Muslims...the struggle is real).

May Allah  increase all Muslim in their emaan, keep them steadfast on the straight path and give us all husn al khatimah - ameen.

Whenever anyone comes across hardship in dunya we need to remember Allahu Akbar waa Adhaam and that all these people put together will not change our qadr. We should pray for Jannah and mercy from Allah - this life is a short journey indeed.

Reminder - Allah  will not burden a soul with more than it can bear - alhamdhulilah.

i feel we have a tahir ul qadri mureed here.

ur blaming isis and not the people who attacked u? ....

we somehow like to believe that somehow all the burden rests on out glorious shoulders so we shouldn't dismay non muslims by our actions even if it means resorting to means which can be classified as unislamic.

9/11 , 7/7 . and all the others are actually something normal from people at war with other people.... why don't the resident non muslims here have the same notion of being 'representatives' and how it effects them when they drone bomb muslims , maybe its cause they don't have this guilt by association based on religion or even nationality which muslims have.

well i have to refute people who tell lies.

muslim or not? ... really ? ... so u believe non muslims are going to heaven?

muslim or not? ...

thats enough to know ur lying.

Allah(swt) can forgive anything but shirk.

Is that enough an answer or is tahir ul qadri the only person u listen to?

Wait, so now people who reject the Messenger of Allah  are going to Jannah ?

http://islamqa.info/en/13350: "You should note that all the kaafirs who hear the message of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and do not enter Islam will go to Hell. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur’aan and Prophet Muhammad) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikoon will abide in the fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures”[al-Bayyinah 98:6] "

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, no one of this nation, Jew or Christian, hears of me then dies without having believed in that with which I was sent, but he will be one of the people of the Fire.” Narrated by Muslim, 153.

Don't ask me, it's not my fatwa. use common sense.

I'm still not forced to feel any sympathy for the kuffar, they will end up in hell anyways, what's going to change if you shed a tear?

Know your history please...there was a time when Muslims ruled half of the world and there was PEACE.

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #333 on: November 17, 2015, 02:11:47 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
Swedens already gone. A bunch of swedes are going to fight for ISIS and there are so many refugees there is no longer rooms for them.
Germany's government refuses to stop immigration and is following sweden.
At least France has a chance.
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #334 on: November 17, 2015, 02:13:32 pm »
I'm talking about the passport found on scene.
US govt found one a passport of one of they guys who flew a plane into the world trade center too  :lol:
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 17, 2015, 02:49:19 pm »
+1
Here, more Salon for the Butans of the West.

https://archive.is/oqxJ8

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 17, 2015, 03:04:20 pm »
+1
It has come out definitively that the 200+ dead people from the russian airplane crash were also due to a terrorist attack. Western governments had reported as much but now russians themselves have confirmed it. Despite the obvious cultural and political differences between westerners and russians, I am deeply ashamed of the way the western media has hypocritically treated the attack. Russians are our brothers in this war. I can only hope the russian people as a collective can forgive us, and that we can overcome our political differences and obliterate these barbarians together. I would not be surprised if the general russian reaction is one of indifference given the way we treated their own recent tragedy.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 03:08:01 pm by Oberyn »

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #337 on: November 17, 2015, 03:22:49 pm »
There is no God at all... only for stupid believers.

What did God before creation ?

Where was God when Quetzalcoatl ruled south america ?

Stupid religions.... for stupid pples.

Religion + guns = stupidity²
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #338 on: November 17, 2015, 04:43:31 pm »

Thoughts?

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #339 on: November 17, 2015, 04:46:43 pm »
+1
It has come out definitively that the 200+ dead people from the russian airplane crash were also due to a terrorist attack. Western governments had reported as much but now russians themselves have confirmed it. Despite the obvious cultural and political differences between westerners and russians, I am deeply ashamed of the way the western media has hypocritically treated the attack. Russians are our brothers in this war. I can only hope the russian people as a collective can forgive us, and that we can overcome our political differences and obliterate these barbarians together. I would not be surprised if the general russian reaction is one of indifference given the way we treated their own recent tragedy.
Russians were the one denying the attack on their plane, I don't think they would have admit it wasn't a malfunction if it wasn't for western media and official statement. Still yeah quite sad and strange to see the lack of empathy for russians civilian death.

p.s.: Here's your answer: http://www.courrierinternational.com/depeche/syrie-poutine-ordonne-sa-marine-en-mediterranee-de-cooperer-avec-les-allies-francais.afp.com.20151117.doc.5v640.xml

It's called the Old Testament in Christianity, all the Abrahamic faiths have it in common. The behaviour and attributes of God is consistent between Christianity, Judaism and Islam in the Old Testament.

Christianity branches off cos it has a new testament where we're forced to believe that either God got replaced by a calmer God somewhere between testaments, or he really mellowed with age and stopped smiting people/wiping out their first-borns and started talking about loving one another and treating others as you would wish to be treated.

It's the same God, 'Allah' is literally just their word for God and they have the Old Testament in common. It's kinda like saying 'These French Christians are weird, they all worship some guy called 'Dieu' instead of God. Such sacrilege!'. Think of the spectrum of different Christian denominations that all see and worship God in different ways, they aren't different 'Gods'.
Beside the denomination, it's always funny to hear the same god saying so many different things, one of the three religion by its own is sufficient to have many gods...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 04:54:56 pm by ecorcheur_brokar »
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 17, 2015, 05:37:36 pm »

Thoughts?
What does that video have to do with anything? You should stick to sharing your insight about Allah and neck-breaking kicks.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #341 on: November 17, 2015, 05:53:24 pm »
Saxon, could you please show on a puppet, where exactly did uncle Xant touch you?

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #342 on: November 17, 2015, 06:44:29 pm »
+1
It's called the Old Testament in Christianity, all the Abrahamic faiths have it in common. The behaviour and attributes of God is consistent between Christianity, Judaism and Islam in the Old Testament.

Christianity branches off cos it has a new testament where we're forced to believe that either God got replaced by a calmer God somewhere between testaments, or he really mellowed with age and stopped smiting people/wiping out their first-borns and started talking about loving one another and treating others as you would wish to be treated.

It's the same God, 'Allah' is literally just their word for God and they have the Old Testament in common. It's kinda like saying 'These French Christians are weird, they all worship some guy called 'Dieu' instead of God. Such sacrilege!'. Think of the spectrum of different Christian denominations that all see and worship God in different ways, they aren't different 'Gods'.

Christians belive in the trinity amongst other things, which is completely rejected in Islam and considered to be polytheism. And the god in the old testament is quite different in behaviour compared to the new testament.  If your argument is that because someone believes in a god they believe in the same god, then you could also include countless other religions as believing in the same God. Such as hinduism (where some sects believe all the gods are actually one god) or Zorostrianism. This is a pointless discussion because it's only a matter of word play.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #343 on: November 17, 2015, 06:45:02 pm »
+2
"We have mobilised 115,000 police, gendarmes and military over the whole of our national territory to insure the protection of French people."

Bit overkill isn't it?

'Meanwhile France has evoked a previously unused clause in the Treaty on European Union obliging other member states to provide it with "aid and assistance by all means in their power".'

Also wut? Serious overkill.

It should only seem like overkill if you consider yourself a Muslim first and a citizen of France second. Also it doesn't seem like the French were wrong to over-generalize alot of the people on their high risk watch lists. They found AK-47's, Rocket Launchers and bombs in many people's homes who were frequenting radical mosques they were observing.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 07:33:45 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 17, 2015, 07:17:59 pm »
+1
The fact they share the common origins is just useless trivia. Mohammed took an older religion because it was easy, claimed himself a prophet, and twisted it into something completely different.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.