Author Topic: Make Cav require skill again...  (Read 4340 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: Make Cav require skill again...
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2015, 04:53:08 pm »
+1
He wanted crossbows nerfed because people using xbows were penetrating his doucheplate, and then they could switch to a weapon that his lil baby ego mallet couldnt crush thru.
Rohypnol is good at blocking and ganking with people in his Full Plate Mallet Crushthru.  You should listen to him, he has soooo much skill and so much positive energy to share with the community.... pfft
He was 'super' good at cav but the few times people dehorsed him he cried like a lil girl so he gave it up, so leave the poor guy alone okay... He only cares about fairplay and wants the best for everyone. *walks away Lol'in*

Hey, bud. Rohy can be a proper asshole plenty of the time. He'll tell you that too, right before he tells you to fuck off and gobble his knob.

But he's been one of the absolute top-tier players for ages. Yeah, he's playing a walrus build right now. It's pretty silly, but really its just what I love to call a "noob harvester" sort of weapon. Not very good against one or more highly skilled foes. Of course it is effortless to smash people that are so damn terrified of you and your plate and your reputation, but it ain't even a GOOD build.

I don't know about his specific ideas of balance. I tend to have a hard time finding things I think are unbalanced, myself. I'm pretty accepting. But the man is far better than most of what a cRPG player will reach. Motherfucker's been styling on people so long all he does is run around with the walrus build. If he gave two shits and used something different, he'd break people's ankles and put them in the dirt.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Renown: 361
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2015, 05:25:53 pm »
+2
He wanted crossbows nerfed because people using xbows were penetrating his doucheplate, and then they could switch to a weapon that his lil baby ego mallet couldnt crush thru.
Rohypnol is good at blocking and ganking with people in his Full Plate Mallet Crushthru.  You should listen to him, he has soooo much skill and so much positive energy to share with the community.... pfft
He was 'super' good at cav but the few times people dehorsed him he cried like a lil girl so he gave it up, so leave the poor guy alone okay... He only cares about fairplay and wants the best for everyone. *walks away Lol'in*

You do realize no one knows you and you are bad right? When you get more knowledge on how to play the game better, then you need to speak up. Until that, just shut your bad trash mouth.
Quote from: Jeade
you're rough around the edges.
This is the reason people don't like you if anyone ever did.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2015, 07:38:31 pm »
+1

Guys, everyone shut up, Gryph_Hawkshade is talking.  He is a well known and respected warrior who constantly puts up big numbers on the scoreboard.  Remember when all those things got nerfed specifically because of him?  Yea, you better listen when he talks.

▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2015, 10:55:06 pm »
You do realize no one knows you and you are bad right? When you get more knowledge on how to play the game better, then you need to speak up. Until that, just shut your bad trash mouth.

Good comeback, top quality thought process you have going on.  Your intellect matches your in-game skillz.
You just keep ur eyes peeled desperately on the scoreboard, people can only devout so much of their time and effort into certain things; im sure your parents are real proud of your C-RPG 'skill'.

Btwz, Your flacid insults are almost as pathetic as your playstyle. Keep up the platecrushing mallet ganking... so much skill, mayb I should do it and be a pro like you?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 11:01:15 pm by Gryph_Hawkshade »
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2015, 11:29:46 pm »
mayb I should do it and be a pro like you?

Then do it and post results.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2015, 11:41:00 pm »
Rohypnol has always been a god tier character and even playing a build like long maul plate he can still beat me 1v1 9/10 times fairly easily. However, doesnt change the fact that like pikes/long spears in team fights long mauls are devastating

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2015, 12:34:10 am »
+1
actually if u wanna become good, u gotta play everything. like really: Every class. Cuz as long as u don't know how to play it u won't know what the enemy will do when u have to face him. And btw long maul is one of the most op weapons in a duel. Even against agi whores u gotta do only one hold hit and u will stun him. If u do a overhead spam then u will crush through and he will die.

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2015, 03:43:36 pm »
Rohypnol was using a Cav and a Long Axe after I rage posted.

He still top-scored a buncha times, so I would like to recant all the mean things I said about him.

I still chagrin bout plate crushin a bit and will despise people who abuse the maul as good as him... But all in all, that man has skillz.

Still not sure how he rates compared to some of the other top playerz... will keep my eye open for days where he isnt maulin and sheepherdin his teammates.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 03:46:50 pm by Gryph_Hawkshade »
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2015, 05:42:42 pm »
+2
Well topscoring in NA nowadays is pretty easy lol. Like 90 % of the time there are no real pros playing. Like people u gotta be afraid of fighting against. I do actually see pretty good players in strat battles lol, but on na1 .... Nope. And when I actually see good players playing, they are trolling or doing retarded builds with shit weapons... I mean cmon, I did 21:1 on na 1 on a 25v25. There are soooo many noobs playing, its just ridiculous. And the ganking squads teamkill each other extremely.

I mean, if K and Arn can topscore easily on NA there is something wrong :P

Btw im not saying that this is something bad. Eu has like no new players, thats whyour servers die. U guys got like a vunch of new players who seem to really have fun playing, and thats fucking great!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 05:46:20 pm by BlackxBird »

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2015, 06:18:09 pm »
+2
I mean, if K and Arn can topscore easily on NA there is something wrong :P

Take that back! Not being able to be on top on Strat battles makes me sad though :(

Rohy is really good though. One of the few NAs left that has great footwork and blocking skill to match. Impossible to kill with my ping on NA - unlike most other players. Has nothing to do with him being right or wrong in this topic though.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2015, 07:30:06 pm »
Rohypnol was using a Cav and a Long Axe after I rage posted.

He still top-scored a buncha times, so I would like to recant all the mean things I said about him.

So what you're saying is that he can only do well by jumping from one skill-less class to another? After all, he said it himself: "Make Cav require skill again..."

(click to show/hide)

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador