Author Topic: 2015 and still people are autoblocking  (Read 4973 times)

Offline Nehvar

• Duke
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 and still people are autoblocking
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2015, 10:14:38 pm »
+2
I think the autoblock detection method cmp came up with only works with the old versions of the cheat where the autoblock game feature is forcefully enabled.  The new autoblockers, as I understand it, do not enable the autoblock feature and manage to do everything outside the game engine; probably using packet sniffing to detect incoming attack directions.  They would not be as easily detectable as the old one.  If they work with crpg_beta.exe then Ras could actually be running into autoblocking, cheating fucks.  Wouldn't surprise me with this community.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 10:55:59 pm by Nehvar »
WSE2 gives us the key to a wonderful world of butthurt...

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2015, 10:17:20 pm »
+1
I really don't understand why the admins do nothing about this.

cus some of the admins...do it. lol. and yeah its not rampant per say, but its still on a lvl thats ridiculous, aside from aimbotters and autoblockers we've had ( possibly have ) admins and balance people use brush removal and colored weapons, so its no surprise certain cheats arnt instant perma bans.

besides admins have far more important things to ban people over, u urself would know that all to well Havelle.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2015, 11:17:02 pm »
cus some of the admins...do it. lol. and yeah its not rampant per say, but its still on a lvl thats ridiculous, aside from aimbotters and autoblockers we've had ( possibly have ) admins and balance people use brush removal and colored weapons, so its no surprise certain cheats arnt instant perma bans.

besides admins have far more important things to ban people over, u urself would know that all to well Havelle.

I don't know about that all that, I don't think its too rampant. He's really the only archer that's made me suspicious.

Well, I got banned by an admin who doesn't actually play and has an out for me. Says I don't give him respect for the time he puts in.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:21:07 pm by Havelle »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2015, 11:55:22 pm »
+1
Don't forget that Sellka, Trueshot, and me have a crushingly good Aimbot. Only $9.99 per month!

Offline Sari

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2015, 12:33:13 am »
I saw somebody get banned for autoblocking a couple of days ago

Offline fallinup

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Chantakey
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Bastard of Almerra
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2015, 02:54:36 am »
Did you really just ask that question lol.

Offline Ostulor

• Count
  • Renown: 152
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2015, 02:55:02 am »

I think it's harder to distinguish if someone is using aimbot than autoblocking. For example, if someone blocks instantly and impeccably but has awful attacks and footwork, they are almost definitely using an autoblock. Since range is just point and click, there aren't really any clear tells. It's possible he's just very good so, unless there's clear evidence, there's not much the admins can do.
<18:48:55> "Rhaelys": just think of using chopsticks as the utensil equivalent of caressing someone's hair

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2015, 06:30:15 pm »
+2
just saying: If you guys think that there is somebody using autoblock: Check what he does when u don't attack.  He will allways do a downblock. Actually if he is not failing any blocks he should be an autoblocker, cuz actually all the good ppl failblock, but switch the block to the right one when they notice it fast enough :P

Due to the fact that u can turn off the auto block when ingame u cannot be like "do a right block when I do a stab".

oh and btw, there was a youtube video how to use autoblock back in 2013 or sth xD I remember seeing a wallhack video too lol :D

Offline PoisonedTail

• Earl
  • Renown: 307
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TimTheEnchanter
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2015, 07:51:07 pm »
I don't think that autoblock exists. If it does, it probably isn't very effective. However, I am a little convinced aimbotting exists. There are a few archers who are able to lead na1 (Arrow shot earns 1 or 2 points). They have a hit rate from 80% to 90% with 40% of shots being head shots. I just can't see how it is possible to do without the help of some program. Just my 2 cents.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2015, 07:55:49 pm »
Well it exists. There is an entire thread dedicated to those who got banned for autoblocking. As for whether there are still autoblock users on the loose, I am not sure about that.

Offline PoisonedTail

• Earl
  • Renown: 307
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TimTheEnchanter
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2015, 08:00:59 pm »
Well it exists. There is an entire thread dedicated to those who got banned for autoblocking. As for whether there are still autoblock users on the loose, I am not sure about that.
Can you link the thread.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2015, 08:02:16 pm »

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2015, 08:52:20 pm »
+1
due to the fact that like half of my old native clan were retards and noobs and they used hacks in warband I know how this shit works. What I know is:

Wallhack works, and it does work in cRPG
Some ppl tried to do an aimbot, but it was pretty hard and they (I think they stopped it) weren't able to do it. Actually no idea if they successfully ended it
Auto block totally works.

All of those hacks were made by russians (half of the polish/russian community were banned in wfas cuz of hacking).

How to see if someone uses wallhack:

Tell him to make a screenshot. It is pretty easy to remove and enable the wallhack, but for doing it you have to restart the game, so if he leaves the server he will simply chage it.
Wallhack: new one can be turned off, but I guess cRPG notices that, I have no idea how to actually make sure that someone is using auto block without checking his files.
aim bot is pretty retarded. Have u ever seen an archer doing headshots only? no. cuz if there was a aimbot there would be retards like those who don't care about it being to obvious. Play some archer and u'll get pretty fast pretty good!

Offline BlackPanda

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • USA
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: BlackPanda \ blubbernugget
  • IRC nick: BlackPanda
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2015, 08:49:51 pm »
+2
Autoblock, Aimbot and autochamber exist. There are forums dedicated to that shit and i would say its pretty rampant in the "competitive" native scene.

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: platypus
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2015, 03:04:49 am »
Autoblock, Aimbot and autochamber exist. There are forums dedicated to that shit and i would say its pretty rampant in the "competitive" native scene.
not really our community is so small here in native NA if we notice one (which ofc we do because their so obvious) we of course call them out etc. so autoblockers kinda banned easily over here not surea bout EU though but autoblock is just shit in general the hacker will soon find out its really not that fucking good and it wont make u the best duelist in the world  :wink:
if u got 10 ps u have skill