Author Topic: [What to do with this guy]  (Read 377 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
[What to do with this guy]
« on: May 24, 2011, 10:41:37 pm »
.....our old friend Bogen Shutze, also known as Armbrust Shuetze.......my boys and I (and not only us) keep catching him randomly in his griefing, teamkilling, insulting, and all other kinds of sessions he tends to do but we are rarely quick enough to take a screenshot or two.....his latest "achievement": random poll abuse, out of the bright sky.....we didn't even communicate before this, he just decided to try out his luck and Fallen Punisher (much obliged again) kicked him......

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

I was actively playing, with a score of 1:2, not bad for a level 14 who's strikes mostly bounce off of opponents....also i was actively typing so no chance i was afk or something.....

I would like to urge this community to do all of us a big favor: stay alert when you see this guy, he mostly does his shit instead of normal playing, catch him off guard (screen it) and get him permanently banned once and for all. If there is a scoreboard for bans so far im sure he is on top of it or very nearby.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: [What to do with this guy]
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 10:54:22 pm »
Didn't he request a ban on you once?

And he failed and got banned instead.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 11:12:28 pm »
Didn't he request a ban on you once?

And he failed and got banned instead.

He did so many shit during his time around here that if i tried to put it all down in one post I'd end up writing an essay.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thtb

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 11:23:36 pm »
Normally I never give a damm about these threads, but I can confirm Armbrust Shuetze shittalks a lot and if you killed him a lot (being on enemy teams) he will grief you even if he is on your team the next map, with the typical -shot teammate- or teamkill and give a fake "Sorry".

Offline RagnarLodbroke

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RagnarLodbroke, Mr_Heineken,SeriousPanda
  • IRC nick: RagnarLodbroke
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 11:32:19 pm »
Normally I never give a damm about these threads, but I can confirm Armbrust Shuetze shittalks a lot and if you killed him a lot (being on enemy teams) he will grief you even if he is on your team the next map, with the typical -shot teammate- or teamkill and give a fake "Sorry".

Im no the only one he have shot on purpose when we are on the same team!?