Author Topic: [Unban] PieParadox  (Read 496 times)

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
[Unban] PieParadox
« on: May 26, 2011, 04:06:29 am »
Hi I've been playing on the north american servers for a while but I'm not sure if this is the right server. (server is called NA_crpg with 100 ppl max). Occurred at 8:50 (Central) on May 26.

Well today I was banned permanently (first ban ever) from the server because I teamkilled someone. Yes, I did it intentionally. However, the server had just changed to a unfinished map, a castle floating in the sky. I knew that the map would be changed so I kicked someone off the edge to their death. I was then promptly banned from the server by Hospitaller_DarkWulf. A while ago (yesterday?), we had gone to that map when I was kicked over the edge and multiple people were also doing it. I wouldn't have kicked someone for fun if no one had done that yesterday since no one had got in trouble yesterday. Sorry for the teamkilling and I would truly appreciate being unbanned from the server since I don't cause many problems. Thanks.

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
Re: [Unban] PieParadox
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 06:10:54 am »
Kicking your team mates off ledges to kill them at the beginning of a round is extremely frustrating.  The dead player now has to sit the round on for 5 or 6 minutes doing nothing.  I watched you kill one team mate and make more failed attempts at killing others.  Intentional team killing is something you should know not to do and not everyone gets caught red handed, so you are taking risks when you attempt it.

Now of course with that said, this was the first time I had played on that map and realized shortly after how messed up it is and saw the mass amount of troll killing in the log.  Another admin changed the map soon after.

So no excuse for team killing, but I will recommend the ban be lifted early and honestly I should have just given you a 1 hour ban.  I am trying to locate Devilize now.

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 06:22:41 am »
Alright sorry for the teamkilling. Thanks for your understanding!

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize