Author Topic: fucknafuckthemodmodisdeadfucku.  (Read 3253 times)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
fucknafuckthemodmodisdeadfucku.
« on: July 02, 2015, 08:54:30 pm »
+15
i was typing calmly in response to the world war thread...and then, i thought about this mod, what its been, where its going...and i just snapped...the more i think about it...the more convinced i am, that i dont give a fuck about this anymore, fuck u guys.

...lol,,,this is bullshit, pure bullshit...and im done caring about it

this is NOT a EU invasion, i was led to believe it would be and automatically assumed the greys would be coming...nope, kalmar and eques...no biggie, its still EU people coming to show NA how its done

but ITS NOT...its still useless NA fucks throwing the shitiest ladders imaginable, all the while our poor German Commander tries as patiently as possible not to shake his head in utter disgust and disbelief at how incredibly shit his new found NA allies actually are

we literally have a fucking NA ADMIN bitching at him for being dropped in the last 20's mins right b4 battle...

HEY POOPHAMMER U FUCKING IDIOT, u wanna make the battle, ACTUALLY show up for fucking roll call.

its fucking hilariously pathetic to have to explain to our commander...no we dont do roll call, no we dont take planning battles very seriously, no we dont take fighting the battles very seriously, and we sure as fuck dont take listening to orders very seriously.

poor guy had to say like 5 fucking times "when im talking, plz be quite so others can hear me" 5 FUCKING TIMES AND U FUCKING AUTISTS STILL CANT SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR LITERALLY 2 GODDAMN FUCKING MINS TO ALLOW UR COMMANDER TO TELL U BRAINDEAD FUCKS WOT TO DO...

im not fighting for EU cuz i hate acre so much...i fucking HATE ALL OF U, every last one of u fucking losers, who play a fucking game for 4 fucking yrs , never once taking the time to actually learn wtf to do...instead...4 yrs down the road...u all still dont know shit about the game, fuck all about how to play the game well

all NA does is make excuses...4 yrs of fucking trolling and goofing around...and when battle comes and you should already know wot to do, and whats expected of u...u make excuses instead, u had just as much time to learn the game as EU clans \ FCC

4 fucking yrs and NA is still unaware of the fact, they love to do something, they are terrible at.

so there goes my hopes and expectations of a actual good war, fighting for a faction that knows what they are doing and takes the game seriously. i know FCC aint coming back, i was hoping EU could take their place...as EU does take the game WAY more seriously...

but no, this aint a EU invasion, HoC has allowed some refugess to flee the border, in return for a handful of mercs and some actual good gear ( above and fucking beyond NA standards. )

and to my NA friends that think ive gone to far in this thread...no, i couldnt go far enough, i never should have come to this lame ass mod full of u autistic fucking trolls and wannabe gays

im done with ya, fuck u guys.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: fucknafuckthemodmodisdeadfucku.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 08:55:51 pm »
+6
tl dr version?
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 08:58:56 pm »
+8
tl dr version?

I'm mad.  Had hoped for a real war, but you all suck.  Never learned how to play.  You're wasting my time.  My hopes are dashed.  I'm going to go eat some cookies.  Fuck you all. 

Offline gallonigher

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Gallonigher
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 09:06:44 pm »
+5
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Skooks

• Baron
  • Renown: 94
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 09:33:00 pm »
+4
sry i forgot na1 was bootcamp

Offline Palurgee

• Duke
  • Renown: 607
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: palurgee, brokeback_mountaineer, denarii
  • IRC nick: palurgee
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 11:13:34 pm »
people don't play this mod so that we can be serious as fuck and play authentic medieval siege simulator, yeah, sometimes everyone is a bit too lobotomistic, but that's why the mod is fun, if everyone took it seriously it would've died years ago.

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 01:16:11 am »
+1
pretty sure the real reason is that he climbed up into the attic and found rust specks on his old plate!

*hands over an oily rug*
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 04:57:59 am »
+10

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Finse

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Finse, Hated
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 08:35:30 am »
+1
this is NOT a EU invasion,
this is NOT an EU invasion,

but no, this aint a EU invasion, im done with ya, fuck u guys.
but no, this aint an EU invasion, im done with ya, fuck u guys.

An EU invasion, not a EU invasion

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 08:47:20 am »
+4
An EU invasion, not a EU invasion

He may be as literate as a 12 year old, but he was actually correct in saying "a EU" since it stands for "a European."

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 09:28:52 am »
+2
He may be as literate as a 12 year old, but he was actually correct in saying "a EU" since it stands for "a European."
Are there any "official" rules you can quote about this? Personally I find "a EU" or "a NA" extremely awkward to read, as the meaning of the abbreviation never gets pronounced in speech either, I would say the normal rules for vowel sounding words apply.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 10:08:41 am »
Are there any "official" rules you can quote about this? Personally I find "a EU" or "a NA" extremely awkward to read, as the meaning of the abbreviation never gets pronounced in speech either, I would say the normal rules for vowel sounding words apply.

I don't think there are any official rules one way or the other, it is all up to the typist's preference, really. Either seems to be acceptable from what I can tell. It all depends on the writer/reader, since some look at EU and mentally read it as "European Union" while others just mentally read it as "EU" (eee-you).

I always confront this dilemma when typing out "a/an HoC member" (HoC = Hounds of Chulainn, my crpg clan). Do people read it as "aitch-oh-see," "hock," or do they know what it stands for and simply read out the full name? If they read it as "aitch-oh-see," then an would be appropriate, while if they read it as "hock" or "Hounds of Chulainn," a would be more appropriate.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2015, 07:57:36 pm »

An European

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2015, 06:27:38 am »
+1
General rule is "an" before a word starting with a vowel, "a" before a word starting with a consonant.

A horrific event, not an horrific event.

An egg, not a egg.

Having said that, it depends on the way the vowel is used, I personally would say "a european" because of the sound the "eu" makes to make it sound like a Y.

A yellow banana, not an yellow banana.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2015, 11:39:28 am »