Author Topic: A responce to Witch's comment  (Read 873 times)

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
A responce to Witch's comment
« on: June 28, 2015, 06:54:58 am »
+2
This is a response to Witch's point in the ban threads... The one with something about hot sex with desire...

People are liars, especially gamers, and especially c-rpg gamers which reach an incredible level of trollieness previously uncomprehendable.  did it ever occure to you that people might try and manipulate you to ban/kick people they wanted?

Today for example, i was running from some enemy down the stairs of a bridge and sauce who has higher athletics with me was block my path, juking left and right faster then i could and nudging me trying to push me back into the enemy.  So I twed him which push him back a allowed my escape, well he wasn't having that so he attacked me with his long maul and returned swings, just trying to get away.  Span was there and got in his face to get him to stop his pursuit and the round continued.  That was that.  If a less thoughtful admin had been on I would have been banned because of the troll.

The point is this shit goes on all the time.  The members of this community fuck with anyone just to get their cocks hard, and manipulating you guys to do their will is another part of that. 

Lets face it NA admins are not legally educated, they haven't spent years and countless hours studying how to analyize situations rather in my experience most of your ban decisions (for those ban happy admins) are impulsive and reckless.

But, who cares right?  No one is going to stop you... so ban away. I guess.

also not proof reading this cuz fuck that,,,
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: A responce to Witch's comment
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 04:57:34 pm »
+2
Personally I believe that we should have some admins step down and replace them with more deserving candidates.

On another note, Jason you are making unnecessary amounts of threads in this section of the forum.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 01:54:59 am »
+5
Lets face it NA admins are not legally educated, they haven't spent years and countless hours studying how to analyize situations

I went to the NA School of Internet Admins and double majored in Bullshit and Rash Decision Making, and I did just fine.
My job as a cRPG admin has paid very well; I don't have to go to therapy anymore as I can now take out my frustration and blind anger on others with no consequence.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 04:22:00 am »
+1
Today for example, i was running from some enemy down the stairs of a bridge and sauce who has higher athletics with me was block my path, juking left and right faster then i could and nudging me trying to push me back into the enemy.  So I twed him which push him back a allowed my escape, well he wasn't having that so he attacked me with his long maul and returned swings, just trying to get away.  Span was there and got in his face to get him to stop his pursuit and the round continued. That was that.  If a less thoughtful admin had been on I would have been banned because of the troll.

I would have warned you both. Kicked both if you kept fucking around with each other. If someone is being a dick and trolling you, tell an admin. Don't teamwound them. All that does is give them a reason to report/banthread YOU.

I went to the NA School of Internet Admins and double majored in Bullshit and Rash Decision Making, and I did just fine.
My job as a cRPG admin has paid very well; I don't have to go to therapy anymore as I can now take out my frustration and blind anger on others with no consequence.

I went to a shamanic retreat and learned the Old Way of being an admin up in Siberia. If I feel the need to ban someone I beat a drum for hours until I enter a trance state, or ingest fly agaric (Amanita muscaria) mushrooms to consult with the spirits. Sometimes I take the form of an elk with fractal antlers and I gallop to the Moon to speak with her about the issue.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 05:18:48 am »
+1
I would have warned you both. Kicked both if you kept fucking around with each other. If someone is being a dick and trolling you, tell an admin. Don't teamwound them. All that does is give them a reason to report/banthread YOU.

I went to a shamanic retreat and learned the Old Way of being an admin up in Siberia. If I feel the need to ban someone I beat a drum for hours until I enter a trance state, or ingest fly agaric (Amanita muscaria) mushrooms to consult with the spirits. Sometimes I take the form of an elk with fractal antlers and I gallop to the Moon to speak with her about the issue.

You are a good admin, and amantia pantherina is what you really wanna ingest.  :wink:

« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 05:59:00 am by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...