Author Topic: Yoshi attempts to expel CN from NA and reclaim Yoshi lands.  (Read 3397 times)

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Yoshi attempts to expel CN from NA and reclaim Yoshi lands.
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2015, 08:55:58 am »
While we welcome the Yoshis back into the fray, the Holy chadzian Empire still does not approve of raiding.  We think it will cause people to waste ticks garrisoning fiefs rather than using them for attacking.  It wouldn't hurt us too much, as we always have someone near who can arm the fief during the reinforcement stage when it comes to siege.  But it requires more 'babysitting', which will tie up active commanders who could be going to war.

While some may consider this 'just retribution' for Dutchy's raid, I still do not condone raiding, and unless all faction leaders agree raiding is kosher, I hope I don't see any HCE names in the rosters for raids.

But other than that, good luck Yoshis!

Words like an Honorable Warrior :!:
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline Yoshi

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • Glory to Yoshi!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Yoshi Clan
  • Game nicks: Chairman_Yoshi
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2015, 10:13:17 pm »
For the record I changed attack type to raid after HCE reinforced Halmar with troops. This is a much different concept and is not a free raid on the fiefs gear that is frowned upon.  :rolleyes:

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4423
Well now that we have your gear we would be happy to fight you in a real battle  :mrgreen:
Terrible fucking names terrible fucking video game. character, stupid banner. You will be extinct like your amoeba brained brethren. This all could have been avoided if your banner was the little Jason voorhees looking characters from super Mario brothers 3. You dug your own graves now lay in it!

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2015, 01:30:35 am »
+1
Well now that we have your gear we would be happy to fight you in a real battle  :mrgreen:

Is that an ant once again biting my toe?

Sorry got no interest in fighting lame fuckers like you, not even worth making a decloration upon. Have fun with the gear was a tiny little amount of what we have, fit for an ant  8-)

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 16
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The People's Republic of Yoshi
  • Game nicks: Taril_Yoshi_III, Taril_the_Yoshi_Conscript
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2015, 03:46:50 am »
+4

是一隻螞蟻再次咬我的腳趾?

對不起了打擊跛腳不要臉喜歡你,甚至在不值得作出聲明沒有興趣。有樂趣的齒輪是一個微小的量我們所擁有的,適合螞蟻  8-)

I sense anger, perhaps the loss of his plated chargers grieves him. My translator says that they have "no interest in fighting lame fuckers", "lame fuckers" being directed towards the Yoshi people. In that case we will face no resistance, that means we are free to raid and pillage the Chinese lands. They have submitted to the Yoshis and have realized that any resistance is futile, their only defense is in the form of poorly constructed words. This can be excused however since they don't speak English.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

On the grand scale of Dwarven global threat assessment, Acre is currently ranked pretty low. Just slightly below Yoshis and factions that no longer exist.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2015, 03:57:11 am »
+2
I sense anger, perhaps the loss of his plated chargers grieves him. My translator says that they have "no interest in fighting lame fuckers", "lame fuckers" being directed towards the Yoshi people. In that case we will face no resistance, that means we are free to raid and pillage the Chinese lands. They have submitted to the Yoshis and have realized that any resistance is futile, their only defense is in the form of poorly constructed words. This can be excused however since they don't speak English.

(click to show/hide)

LOL E for effort and A for ant  :lol:

Offline Yoshi

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 9
  • Glory to Yoshi!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Yoshi Clan
  • Game nicks: Chairman_Yoshi
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2015, 05:15:46 am »
Is that an ant once again biting my toe?

Sorry got no interest in fighting lame fuckers like you, not even worth making a decloration upon. Have fun with the gear was a tiny little amount of what we have, fit for an ant  8-)
Wow people still get mad at this mod even when its dead
Terrible fucking names terrible fucking video game. character, stupid banner. You will be extinct like your amoeba brained brethren. This all could have been avoided if your banner was the little Jason voorhees looking characters from super Mario brothers 3. You dug your own graves now lay in it!

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • Renown: 177
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Stark
  • Game nicks: Not so Innocent Virgin
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2015, 10:36:39 am »
LOL E for effort and A for ant  :lol:

E for effort... A for ant...
E... A...
EA!

DUTCHY IS AN EA SPLORGE LORD! HANG HIM!

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2015, 10:45:01 am »
Wow people still get mad at this mod even when its dead

Lol im not mad, really couldn't care less about your raids, don't have any intention of coming after you for it, didn't even put an ant sized dint in our resources.  :rolleyes:

But the fact is your raids where lame and me pointing that out to you is the extent of revenge I seek.  :lol:

I suspect HCE put you up to it anyway to try and take LL focus off them. My focus is still on attacking HCE and will continue to do so at any given moment we choose  8-)

The funny thing is the gear in Nova Radoghir Castle is just what we took from the Vigin when we took the castle off her hands but minus the 50k good that where there  :shock:

If you had of raided New Sungetche Castle then I would of been a little pissed off as it has prime gear for 1200 troops but instead you raided New Dirigh Aban and got B grade gear for 200 LOL. Considering we have gear for 50k troops and millions of silver to spare im sure you can get the picture of how much damage you really caused LL. Really I just laugh at your effort and consider your deeds ant size.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:53:40 am by Dutchydave »

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2015, 05:29:00 pm »
+4
如果你有搜查的新Sungetche城堡,那麼我會一直的一點點生氣,因為它主要用於裝備部隊1200 ,而是你搜查新Dirigh ABAN並得到了B級齒輪200 LOL 。考慮到我們有齒輪50K部隊和數百萬銀饒我確信你能得到多少傷害你真正造成LL的畫面。真的,我只是嘲笑你的努力,並考慮你的行為的螞蟻大  :lol:
I am informed that the foreigner believes our primary intentions were to damage the Chinese. In reality that was our secondary objective, but his belief that we diverted all of our resources to this only shows the extent of our damage. We have already completed our main goal: Obtain gear without lifting a finger. Completely sabotaging the Chinese economy was an unforeseen consequence of our actions.

I also fixed your paragraph, it appears you had forgotten to end it with a smiley face like you have on every other one.

On the grand scale of Dwarven global threat assessment, Acre is currently ranked pretty low. Just slightly below Yoshis and factions that no longer exist.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2015, 05:37:06 pm »
+1

Can I join LL? I really want that yoshi guy changing what I say in a quote to Chinese.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2015, 06:06:31 pm »
+10
هل يمكنني الانضمام ليرة لبنانية ؟ أريد حقا أن الرجل يوشي يتغير ما أقول في العرض الصينية .

I don't think the Yoshi people have a translator for these scribbles, I will have to find I one.

It would be a lot easier if people just learned to speak American, the greatest God damn language ever invented. People should thank us more for spreading the American language to Europe. I think they changed the name to "english" over there though or whatever the hell they call it, damn euro my old friends...

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2015, 06:43:07 pm »
I don't think the Yoshi people have a translator for these scribbles, I will have to find I one.

It would be a lot easier if people just learned to speak American, the greatest God damn language ever invented. People should thank us more for spreading the American language to Europe. I think they changed the name to "english" over there though or whatever the hell they call it, damn euro my old friends...

I would like to point out that McDeath belongs to the chadzian empire, and a great many of their fiefs, castles, and cities have gear in them.  Should the Great Yoshis feel the need to obtain more gear, just look to the desert!  And all the while, help rid our lands of chadzians...  and their scribbles. 

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2015, 06:49:44 pm »
+4
I would like to point out that I belong to no one. I am just helping out HCE as credits towards my special education certification.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2015, 06:55:58 pm »
+2
The chadzian empire is the most American faction possible. We refuse to see our downsides, believe we are always right, and raise our flags high and shout stuff about freedom. We also have a senate or whatever but no one cares about that.

Also for all the shit talk I give dutchy he is basically what keeps strat alive. His hatred for James basically provided half the battles this year. Him and bryggan basically keep it going between the two of them with sprinklings of help from James, finian and thalion, Jona, nsiv, and sometimes I'd like to think myself.

And dutchy, worried you'd stop attacking us? I look forward to each assault. Fighting LL is basically the most fun thing to do

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2015, 10:55:46 pm »
+2
I suspect HCE put you up to it anyway to try and take LL focus off them. My focus is still on attacking HCE and will continue to do so at any given moment we choose  8-)

While I like the idea of us being 'puppet masters', controlling all factions to bring LL down, sadly that is not true (yet).  While I agree the Yoshis are a welcome diversion for us (they can deal with Dutchy's weekday nighttime settings which really ruins my immersion), had they wanted gear to attack we carried a lot of stuff out of Halmar.

But yes, they did raid.  I found out about it from sJimmy.  But while we disapprove, the Yoshis have always been steppe folk, and steppe folk are a bit nuts.  Whether they go crazy from living on the steppes, or only crazy people want to be there I'm not sure.  But we don't want the Steppes.

Everything else, on the other hand, we lay claim to.  Please surrender now and save us those annoying battles and sieges which we all hate so much.