Offline Raistlin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban
« on: June 17, 2015, 08:20:25 pm »
      I know it's rather wrong place to write about this, i was thinking about sections: Unban Essay or[Eu] Ban Thread, but it's a message to particular admin whos nick i don't renember, and who banned two players from every Eu servers, me and player MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, today(Wednesday) at aprox. 14 00 or close.
  The problem is that, this admin didn't warned us, was just looking for 10 minutes, and after this banned both of us , i the second player was banned before me , and i saw that he is banned permament, i am not sure if i am banned in the same way, admin didn't know the whole situation, nonetheless, after more than 5 houres can't join any of the Eu servers and i am totally disoriented, so i have decided to  explain a little what happened before this.
   I was playing on DTV server and standing next to Viscount, when i saw that player MMMMMMMMMMMMMM aim at me from balista, and shoot from it, which took like 60 % of my hp, i took this as a joke , and i wanted to punch him , but he escaped behind some building , so i returned to viscount, then he shooted at me again, so i have decided to hit him one time with my axe, after a round he left DTV and like me joined EU 1 server, at the end of next 2 rounds, he hitted me, so i started to fighting him at third round, he killed me, then i tried to kill him in next, during the duel, we were banned.
    I am not sure about this player, but i know that i am not insulting anybody , i am not racist, i am not mad when smb. teamkills me accidentally, and i am not causing and social&culture, media problems, so, banned me? Sure, i did some shit things today against this player, and it could be annoying to players on the server , but i want to know for how long, is it fair and justified properly, because, no info about ban in my profile on forum, and crpg website, i don't have any screenshots as a proof, simply because i don't want anybody to be banned, i am not playing to insult other players, or to be the best, but to play, so make sure if you ban the person you should ban, not the one it is comfortable for you to ban, because you don't want to hear the whole story, and it will be faster to insta ban, so, i am sorry if it was a problem for anybody, and i am waiting for some informations.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 08:29:31 pm »
I saw it how two players got banned today.

One had a 1 day ban the other one 2 days.

Can't recall which of you had the 2 days ban so yeah.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 09:32:17 pm »
It was Gurnisson who banned you both for teamwounding, you for 1 day, M for 2 days. Try messaging him :)
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 09:36:36 pm »
Noticed MMM guy teamkilling you on the opposite team with -11 points and then I watched him suicide-jump down the tower. Next round I joined spec and I see you hitting him in the back and him retaliating, the "duel" going on for a couple of seconds before I took action. 1 day for you, 2 for the other guy.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Raistlin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 11:18:07 pm »
Okey, agree, i can wait one day, but i have one question: Are admins not obligated to warn players before they ban them, and can't they ban players only in cause no reaction?

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2015, 11:54:42 pm »
Warnings are not necessary, if for example rule-breaking is going on for a longer time than could be accepted with a warning. It's all up to individual admins. Some ask questions before shooting, some ask questions after shooting :P
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.