Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 89677 times)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: Fallout 4
« Reply #945 on: November 26, 2015, 02:30:02 pm »
since you can bang companions in fallout 4 i was wondering can i somehow bang my dog?
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #946 on: November 26, 2015, 03:30:05 pm »
+4
since you can bang companions in fallout 4 i was wondering can i somehow bang my dog?

Wait for dog-bang mod with full animation and features.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: November 26, 2015, 04:27:46 pm »
ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA? ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?

please Piper, im tired of your fucking shit, leave me the hell alone.  Once i stick my dick in you im done, off to Finch's Farm or some other shit hole.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: November 26, 2015, 04:51:04 pm »
Why don't you get a proper good Irish lass like Cait instead, she urges you to do psycho and violent crime and turned my otherwise stringent Lawful Evil BoS paladin to a Chaotic Evil criminal for a while. Paladin Danse being homo-erotic towards him and disliking the drug abuse didn't help either, and admittedly he was set on a dark path from the moment the Brotherhood sent him out to expropriate wheat from local farmers (and it ended in the first of many civilian bloodbaths). Next thing he was killing npcs he met in the wasteland just for the heck of it. He returned to the fold though and ended his career turning all that energy into fighting for 'the cause', killing his best friend when he turned out to be one of the enemy, destroying the Railroad (which much glee), killing his son and leaving his 'other son' to die horribly, then blowing up half the city. 

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #949 on: November 26, 2015, 05:06:28 pm »
+1
Why don't you get a proper good Irish lass like Cait instead, she urges you to do psycho and violent crime and turned my otherwise stringent Lawful Evil BoS paladin to a Chaotic Evil criminal for a while. Paladin Danse being homo-erotic towards him and disliking the drug abuse didn't help either, and admittedly he was set on a dark path from the moment the Brotherhood sent him out to expropriate wheat from local farmers (and it ended in the first of many civilian bloodbaths). Next thing he was killing npcs he met in the wasteland just for the heck of it. He returned to the fold though and ended his career turning all that energy into fighting for 'the cause', killing his best friend when he turned out to be one of the enemy, destroying the Railroad (which much glee), killing his son and leaving his 'other son' to die horribly, then blowing up half the city.
Slight spoiler about Cait:
(click to show/hide)

Also I think I might got friendzoned by Cait. I had the option to "flirt" with her once but I thought that it won't work because of my low charisma so I decided to try it later on with some CHR boosting gear.
But I don't seem to get the option anymore...

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: November 26, 2015, 05:24:58 pm »
I'm saving her for my new Institute henchman character. I quite like her. In general I think they've done a good job with companions, though I haven't really had much to do with either Piper or Preston.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #951 on: November 26, 2015, 08:01:25 pm »
Wait for dog-bang mod with full animation and features.
Gonna be more popular than Berenger's fully animated prostitution. Such are the times...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: November 26, 2015, 08:19:51 pm »
ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA? ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR, ARENT YA?

Would be epic if it did it Castlevania style, pausing the game and writing it slowly on screen every single time. At least Binding of Isaac had the balls to do that. Mc Millen is more meme-aware than the guys at Gearbox, and that's not something I say lightly.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #953 on: November 26, 2015, 08:21:32 pm »
+1
Piper annoyed me the moment the gate to Diamond City opened, fuck that bitch. Cait is a pretty good companion, saved me from leveling up lockpick perk.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: November 26, 2015, 09:50:56 pm »
Same here, didn't do any of her quests but with my new character I've decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. I like Nick Valentine, a film noir synth PI fits the Blade Runner theme.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: November 26, 2015, 10:31:55 pm »
Gonna be more popular than Berenger's fully animated prostitution. Such are the times...

Pretty sure animated prostitution allowed creatures as well. Although that was a sub-mod.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: November 26, 2015, 11:15:06 pm »
Remember the guy who made the original animated prostitution mod kept complaining people wrote to him about adding children to his mod. That's the world, folks!

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: November 26, 2015, 11:55:02 pm »
Would be epic if it did it Castlevania style, pausing the game and writing it slowly on screen every single time. At least Binding of Isaac had the balls to do that. Mc Millen is more meme-aware than the guys at Gearbox, and that's not something I say lightly.

oh its just as annoying, you see anytime you get close to her, the middle of combat, riding in a fucking elevator, sneaking is a huge one, anything thats in close proximity.  There she is, asking you that goddamn question, and its draws your characters focus into the chat dialogue menu.  Ive literally been in the middle of scoping up a shot to a raiders head and it drew my attention away.  Its horrible and needs to be fixed, thankfully, im nearly done with her affinity and then she will be sent to the mines to work. 

Type "getav CA_affinity" while a companion is following you to see the affinity level of the character.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #958 on: November 27, 2015, 12:45:02 am »
Turn off the dialogue camera you fucking plebs.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: November 27, 2015, 01:53:44 pm »
Remember the guy who made the original animated prostitution mod kept complaining people wrote to him about adding children to his mod. That's the world, folks!