Author Topic: Badmin - Liberal_Pig_Jeade  (Read 8450 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Badmin - Liberal_Pig_Jeade
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2015, 07:32:51 pm »
+4
Plz dont be retarded and get a perma-mute.

Do you even realize how much you're asking?!?! yes please Leshma, let your voice be heard by your chain downvoting and when you get back, please correct the errors that we simple minds have clearly overlooked.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2015, 08:18:17 pm »
+3
yes please Leshma, let your voice be heard by your chain downvoting and when you get back, please correct the errors that we simple minds have clearly overlooked.

But you don't understand Bronto, the downvote is his opinion. You think it is a mere symbol, yet it is so much more. It embodies the entirety of his argument so that he may never need to type here again, you are just too blind to grasp its full meaning! He has no reason to return here to correct our mistakes when the answers we seek are right in front of us, in the almighty minus! We mere mortals must resort to typing out our reasoning and excuses for not being able to fully commit ourselves to the plus or to the minus, describing our thoughts in detail with things called opinions. Yet those who have achieved enlightenment are able to choose 100% yes or 100% no on each and every topic! A truly mind-boggling power, wielded only by the elites of our internet community!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2015, 08:52:47 pm »
No they cant, because if they were banned and had to write an unban essay they'd need to write the name of the offending character: the alt. And they'd be writing this using their forum account: the name people know them by.

Are you actually retarded?

(click to show/hide)

Because every punishment requires an unban essay, right guys?

Way to call me retarded when making a retarded statement of your own.

Also - "entitlement" Nice meme. It's like I'm really on the BioWare forums!
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2015, 12:53:20 am »
+4
Leshma is completely deranged, but in a way that does not involve a heated temper, just constant... derangement.
That's probably an apt description for most of us.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2015, 11:07:32 pm »
Mmm, because nobody *ever* comes on forum to ask how long a character is banned, or to ask why, or to moan and bitch or ask for any unban.

From your other posts i think you're deliberately being an ironic caricature of a retarded freedom-loving american, because nobody is that legitimately retarded *even* on cRPG.

False, look at Jason_The_Great
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2015, 11:08:31 pm »
Mmm, because nobody *ever* comes on forum to ask how long a character is banned, or to ask why, or to moan and bitch or ask for any unban.

From your other posts i think you're deliberately being an ironic caricature of a retarded freedom-loving american, because nobody is that legitimately retarded *even* on cRPG.

It's amazing how well-liked you seem to be despite the fact that all you can manage are character attacks.

In any case, there is nothing wrong with being freedom-loving. At this point in the argument, it doesn't even matter, you're just going to automatically disagree with anything I say because you don't like me. Same goes with the other brown nosers. You Europoors have dug your own grave, creating a society where you can actually be jailed for having an opinion that the government doesn't like, and I guess the games you guys play are no different. It really just makes me sad, and no amount of "downvotes" or name calling is going to change my opinion on this.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2015, 09:58:47 am »
+5

amidoinitrite

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2015, 06:54:08 am »
Getting muted was the best thing to ever happen to Leshma on this forum, before if they disagreed with something they'd go and post something really really stupid that everyone would laugh at and completely shut Leshma down.

But now Leshma just has to log in 20 times a day and hit a button to give an opinion. It's the perfect system reserved for people who are muted, or don't have the English language skills to post.

You lose 1% a day right? I hope Leshma enjoys their holiday (is it a holiday if you spend the same amount of time logged in anyway?)

I think you take this too seriously, and not even the game, but rather the game's forums. This is coming from someone who made a "petty thread", and I think you should reflect on your life and see there's still hope for you in the real world.
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2015, 03:11:48 am »
Mmm, think of all those things i could be doing during my morning or lunch breaks at work - climbing a mountain, composing a song, loving a woman.

I feel like my life is sadly empty because i spend so much of my free leisure time here when i'm being paid to not be working, but am in front of a computer where a world full of butthurt is just one tab-click away...

The thing is Schoi, this forum is just too good. And the people in it are either great for all the right reasons, or all the wrong reasons, but they're still just as fun to play with. I am allowed to call you Schoi right? I dont want you to freak the fuck out for being called by your 'real' name online again

Butthurt thread already up, will cry more and call it petty
Best quote

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2015, 08:14:15 pm »
+5
ROFLMFAO

GOHESKEYGO

COMMENCE HESKEY TIME!!!
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2015, 11:07:45 pm »
In the case of Jason_the_Great I would place him under reforming shitlord. He used to be a major shitlord and now, well, he's been great. His attitude both in forums and in game hasn't been completely repulsive. Keep up the GREAT work Jason!

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2015, 06:22:51 am »
He's too far deep, Heskey.

There is no redemption for this degree of autism. All he can do now is stay the course and hope God has mercy on his soul.

Don't bring religion into this, we don't need more autism.
In fact, look at my picture, clearly shows best trolls NA
Best quote