Author Topic: Why the mod is dieing  (Read 2752 times)

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
Re: Why the mod is dieing
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2015, 09:15:53 pm »
+3
this thread

makes me smile my ass off.

so many people...all making the exact same complaints.. not ONE of those complaints is about it being old or boring. hmm, makes you wonder...

makes you wonder how the fuck Molly is sooo dumb.

so once again

revert wpf
revert high lvls
revert bad animations
have people come back

or allow your mod to become what it is. a Usain Bolt running simulator with wonky animations and horrible hit detection, forget precise well aimed, perfectly timed swings...just SPAM SPAM SPAM.

honestly, we dealt with the wpf, we dealt with OP 1h stab and pole overhead, we dealt with stupid valor nerf, we put up with alot of stupid changes. the high level patch is when EVERYONE really started bitching about the wonky combat

if you think the wonky combat and bad hit detection is a product of you becoming bored or game becoming old,,,you are DUMB AS FUCK MOLLY.
we ALL know that the moment that high level patch came out, combat quality has gotten FAR worse then it used to be.

its a hit detection thing, doesnt take a fucking genius to understand the games engine is having a harder time calculating the hits...the common theory from people with a brain: far too many people at a higher level with more agi then the games engine intended.

MOLLYS THEORY: game just got old and randomly started sucking after a patch, not that its the patches fault...games...just get worse hit detection as they get older? ARE U SERIOUSLY THAT DUMB?
Would +1 again, 11/10.
Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".