Poll

Gravy for admin?

Yes
No
Third unrelated alternative

Author Topic: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤  (Read 26056 times)

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
Re: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2015, 10:11:21 pm »
I'm just sad I didn't manage to get more.

Me too, we laughed so hard at your silly tryhard teamkill of me when I was sitting on that horsie.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2015, 10:13:58 pm »
+19
Bunch of haters, lololol I was just having fun. The way I have fun is by teamkilling dead weight on my team. Why should I get banned for enjoying myself? Oh, I'm sorry, is it against the rules? The rules that are selectively applied according to how drunk Fin and his coterie of moronic trolls are?

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2015, 10:14:34 pm »
Bunch of haters, lololol I was just having fun. The way I have fun is by teamkilling dead weight on my team. Why should I get banned for enjoying myself? Oh, I'm sorry, is it against the rules? The rules that are selectively applied according to how drunk Fin and his coterie of moronic trolls are?

Yea

Offline Fungus

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • QIH
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The best clans
  • Game nicks: Fungus Von Krems, Lyall, Bydand Fungus, Fungus The Saracen
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2015, 10:18:35 pm »
+10

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2015, 10:23:26 pm »
+2
I need to find screens which I've made when you teamkilled me and 2 other guys (kremsies) at the end of the round. I know I have them somewhere...

End of round as in after your team as won? Because thats actually not against the rules. Well kind of, I guess it depends on if you like them or not.

Exact rule: No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2015, 10:30:16 pm »
+17
Has anyone else noticed that the only people who stick up for Krems are also Krems?

In regards to you banning Oberyn for teamkilling people Fin, does this not apply to yourself when you decide to teamkill me at the end of the round? Or when you're jumping into bugged areas of a map? Or when you and your entire team is hiding in a small alleyway with no way out until your team die and then you run out and get killed yourselves? Not all of these are strictly against the rules but in reality theres nothing anyone could do if they were since you're the only active admin. Are you going to tempban whoever votekicked and teamwounded Saxon for for killing an enemy? Fuck no he was a Krems. It's one rule for everyone and another for Krems because the only admin is a Krems.

This is all done in the name of "fun". As Oberyn says what if him going around teamkilling everyone else is fun to him? Does that mean it's allowed? Of course not because it's fun at the expense of other people's just like what your clan was doing today. In small groups it's not a big problem, it can be annoying for players on the same team but that happens in every game. Now the population is down and 25%+ of the server can be made up of you guys it ruins the fun for everyone else and nor does it give a good representation of what M:BG will be. All you're doing is abusing your position as an admin and developer to allow you and your friends free reign over everyone else.

As I said in my previous post. Thomek was hated on for years for not putting up with this and now look at the situation. You can't dismiss this either, there have been far too many threads about this already.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2015, 10:33:22 pm »
+2
End of round as in after your team as won? Because thats actually not against the rules. Well kind of, I guess it depends on if you like them or not.

Exact rule: No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not)

I'm not his friend. So it was against the rules.

Fin used to be cool guy, but the one who appointed him an admin has to be braindead.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 10:37:12 pm by Falka »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2015, 10:35:35 pm »
+5
I dreamt i ate shit this night, and it was actually worse than i couldve imagined. Probably worse than it actually is. I didnt eat it voluntarily it just ended up in there somehow, dreams are weird. Had to tell people this somewhere since kenda didnt pay attention to me and it made me sad. This is probably relateable to this thread somehow, my dreams work like that.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1164
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2015, 10:53:13 pm »
You guys got it all wrong. First of, cRPG is hell. We're entrapped here for years, unable to get out. Therefore we can teamkill each others without any repercussions. But if new player does the same, give him harsh ban. You'll be doing him a favor imho.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2015, 11:04:54 pm »
+2
Vote for Gravoth!

How do we understand that he is a community man?
Just take* a look at the poll; he knows the people of cRPG so well that he even added a third selection to a yes or no poll so we can properly use our vote!

Heil Sweden meatballsgingercookiessalmongirls
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 04:35:05 pm by Kratos »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2266
  • Infamy: 1650
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2015, 11:08:38 pm »
+1
It's the steroids talking. Shame, he was such a top lad before.

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2015, 11:11:45 pm »
I dreamt i ate shit this night, and it was actually worse than i couldve imagined. Probably worse than it actually is. I didnt eat it voluntarily it just ended up in there somehow, dreams are weird. Had to tell people this somewhere since kenda didnt pay attention to me and it made me sad. This is probably relateable to this thread somehow, my dreams work like that.
You defiantly fit the criteria to be a cRPG admin then.

Offline FleetFox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 711
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fox Shox Rox
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Norsemen
  • Game nicks: Norse_Torr and FleetFox
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2015, 11:15:20 pm »
+4
I'll be honest lads, im all for a bit of fun and messing around. But its when it comes to the expense of others I have a  real issue with. Like has already been said most of you are adults and know what respect and courtesy is; so just maybe be a bit more considerate Krems? :)

As of right now I'm often hoping im not on your team just because you guys dont help the team as often as you should ^^ I'm just a simple honest man just asking you to remember the hopes and dreams of the others peeps you share cRPG with, we are a community so lets act and respect each other as such, what do you reckon?

Cheers
Your FleetFox
"Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
― Emiliano Zapata

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 1250
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2015, 11:15:39 pm »
+4
Gravoth plays like few hours per day, we don't need another admin which will stop playing when his favorite Pokemon game comes out.

You, my dear Suxon, are the perfect admin material. Calm, sensible and ever present on server.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2015, 11:25:27 pm »
Krems mode is actively encouraged by the current team balance system since it makes your team stronger the more you dick around. In conclusion, nerf ranged and fix team balance
If you have ranged troubles use this: