• View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
Veluca
« on: April 23, 2015, 05:28:17 am »
+5
Hi my Name is Sharpe

*Hi Sharpe*

And I'm here today to tell you that I own Veluca (apparently I was supposed to have made this thread like a month ago)

*Yeah, big deal, what does the mean for us*

Nothing, absolutely nothing, the only thing you gain from me telling you this is that its a free trade fief, so sell your goods there.

*Fuck off, strat is dead, you're now my vassal"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
Re: Veluca
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 07:04:52 am »
+2
A 'Sharpe's Rifles' fan, eh? Never saw the show, but read a few of the books.  But you now have a connecion with Sean Bean, so, spoiler alert: you will die.  Sorry bub, but that is the price of Sean Beanness.

But congrats on Veluca, nice to see an indie succeed... or are you an indie?  Not allied to any faction?  Nothing shameful in being a client kingdom.  If you have made defensive deals with people, that would be good to know.  But seriously, if you are totally independant, that would be awesome.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 07:18:41 am »
+4
While there are no official agreements in place, due to the fact that Sharpe is a member of HoC and a friend to many in the WotN, it would be safe to assume that we would sign for his side over any aggressors's. But then again we are mostly afk so that means hes got the merc support of maybe 3 guys.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • Renown: 177
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Stark
  • Game nicks: Not so Innocent Virgin
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 07:32:07 am »
+2
But you now have a connecion with Sean Bean, so, spoiler alert: you will die. 

O_O...

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 12:49:26 pm »
+1
A 'Sharpe's Rifles' fan, eh? Never saw the show, but read a few of the books.  But you now have a connecion with Sean Bean, so, spoiler alert: you will die.  Sorry bub, but that is the price of Sean Beanness.

But congrats on Veluca, nice to see an indie succeed... or are you an indie?  Not allied to any faction?  Nothing shameful in being a client kingdom.  If you have made defensive deals with people, that would be good to know.  But seriously, if you are totally independant, that would be awesome.

Even though Sean Bean may die in every thing he's ever been in, he does not die in the Sharpe series. So I think I'm good

Right now I'm Independent but forging alliances. Just a friendly to everyone kind of trading faction.

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • Renown: 177
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Stark
  • Game nicks: Not so Innocent Virgin
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 06:44:31 pm »
Even though Sean Bean may die in every thing he's ever been in, he does not die in the Sharpe series. So I think I'm good

Right now I'm Independent but forging alliances. Just a friendly to everyone kind of trading faction.

Sharpe's head probably got taken off by a cannon ball off-screen. 

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 09:20:09 am »
In the last unfinished novel, Sharpe betrays England because James Bond sets off the detonation timers early, but is caught and is beheaded by a spiteful king while some orc shoots arrows in him.

While there are no official agreements in place, due to the fact that Sharpe is a member of HoC and a friend to many in the WotN, it would be safe to assume that we would sign for his side over any aggressors's. But then again we are mostly afk so that means hes got the merc support of maybe 3 guys.
Dude, I was an HoC and a friend to many in the WotN, yet they still merced against me in my war against the WotN and, ergo, the Hounds.  Which shows how much friendship is worth!

But, Sharpe, I'll be your friend.  Unless it proves to be inconvenient to me.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 09:23:25 am »
+1
Sharpe is a member of HoC

I was an HoC

:wink:

(click to show/hide)

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2015, 08:49:17 pm »
...brygg.

u had all the support and friends in the world.

we were attacking acre, and u had our support...then...for w.e. reason u allowed james to join u. and we ALL know how that worked out.

and ur friends deserted u.

^ doesnt take a lot of math here to figure out when and why ur friends left you, and they are still your friends, there is just a element within ur faction ( ex faction? ) that noone but u is willing to work with.

we get it brygg, ur a nice guy who wants every to get along...probably TOO nice, as u tried getting along with someone, that CANT get along with anyone.

lol its not some great big Anti_James conspiracy, look at every alliance he's been in, what ALL of his ex factionmates say about him openly on the forum.

we still love u brygg, but as far as everyone "betraying" u...u kinda brought it on ur self, with one really nice\noble\honorable, yet ultimately horrible decision.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2015, 01:29:47 am »
+2
I accept people of all mentalities/disabilities

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2015, 12:16:32 am »
+1
...brygg.

we were attacking acre, and u had our support...then...for w.e. reason u allowed james to join u. and we ALL know how that worked out.

^ doesnt take a lot of math here to figure out when and why ur friends left you, and they are still your friends, there is just a element within ur faction ( ex faction? ) that noone but u is willing to work with.

we get it brygg, ur a nice guy who wants every to get along...probably TOO nice, as u tried getting along with someone, that CANT get along with anyone.

lol its not some great big Anti_James conspiracy, look at every alliance he's been in, what ALL of his ex factionmates say about him openly on the forum.

we still love u brygg, but as far as everyone "betraying" u...u kinda brought it on ur self, with one really nice\noble\honorable, yet ultimately horrible decision.

If your friends desert you for you getting more people on your side, maybe they weren't really good friends to begin with?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2015, 04:19:52 am »
+2
...brygg.

It was a mistake of mine.  As most of you know, i live in Northern Alberta (just like Wolverine) and I used to be a logger (just like Wolverine).  And one thing I learned is that when you work out there in the real world, you gotta deal with assholes.  And you do.  You jut make it happen.  When you get out of junior high, you'll realize you can either compromise or get buried.

Oh,and this is the first time I've been accused of being nice.  i was quite happy to charge James with treason, but the fact that he seems to love this game- and his many supporters, who love this game as well, would have quit should I have not aquitted him... kinda told me mercy was the best route.

But, for all you adults out there. we will do our damndest to keep strat alive!