Author Topic: Someone broke into my account  (Read 769 times)

Offline Fateeh

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Someone broke into my account
« on: April 06, 2015, 10:47:34 pm »
+5
Hello, Someone is join my account and remove war roster 5-10 seconds before the war and we lose Jelkala...
I think you can see if you check logs IP or something. There was one day before. I did not tell anyone my account.

Proff : http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattlejournal&id=4059

My Name : SGuard_Fateeh
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 10:51:25 pm by SG_Black_Light »

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
Re: Someone broke into my account
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 11:47:26 am »
+2
Contact Harald or other Supreme Overlord asap. We all know that no one cares, but this is something extraordinary and unusual.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 12:21:24 pm by Kalp »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 08:17:33 pm »
I doubt that anybody hacked your account.
Strategus roster just gets fucked up if more than 1 guy is managing it, and as it seems, you had various people doing so.

Means you accepting new players for the roster but kicking off most guys which were accepted previously by somebody else.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 08:44:57 pm »
+1
As I see only two of them managed the roster. 29 people 5 sec before timer ? For me it looks at least suspicious.
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 08:54:04 pm »
I am with Kalps opinion here. 

I dont believe that happened by accident in the Turkmen vs SGuard fight.   These guys are having a pathetic war here, I dont really know what its about but its kinda passing a line, there is so much hate you can feel on the server between them ... wtf  >_<
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline emirso2

• Knight
  • Renown: 51
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Sultans Guard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sultans Guard
  • Game nicks: Sultan_Emirso2
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 09:02:58 pm »
Well ,  you are right,  but the time is important and the Factions which is not fired ,if you take a close look you will see everybody  who got fired  are the non-Sguards  and which is also suspicious but the thing is, we were in war with the Turkmen's Faction ( Independent warriors in Strategus). So the whole roster was removed except  the SGuards and some of the greys which is also explaining that the PERSON who logged in to SGuard_Fateeh’s account was in a hurry because I was the person in charge of ROSTER which I was the only one who managing  so , the PERSON logged in to SGuards_Fateeh's account like just 1 min before the battle and took the roster out and we know that they did it.  We were sure about it, so we asked them (Turkmen/ Oghuz Turks) if they did it or not they said “You guys deserved it” . So I asked what does it mean did you guys do it or not? They answered “yes we did because you took our City and you betrayed us. “

They gave that city (Jelkala) when we were Allies but after some time we wanted to change our side because they weren’t seem good enough.So we changed it and became Enemies.They knew the SGuards_Fateeh's account password some how then did this thing to get their revenge . Even if we did why the hell we do this we started CRPG again this year with lots of people to have fun Jelkala was everything to us I mean like everything because all of our troops and armory was there the biggest ones like %90 percentage of them . As soon as the battle ended we tried to reach Admins in IRC Chat but no one respond us.

We want the justice. Here all I ask is please. Check the LOGS and the İP addresses of them I am like 99% sure Turkmens did and even to specific it Turkmen_Oguz because he wasn’t seem to regret it and he said words that he did it.

please look the İP Addresses which login to SGuard_Fateeh's account they might change their ip address because In turkey when you reset the Internet which is easy to do your ip address changes so please check the logs of the ip address’ which Persons login to SGuard_Fateeh's account .

sorry for bad english grammer ask me the point you didnt understand.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 10:49:56 pm by emirso2 »