Author Topic: crpgness fading effect  (Read 657 times)

Offline Renegat

• Baron
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
crpgness fading effect
« on: December 13, 2014, 04:32:51 pm »
+5
Hello,

I just discovered this part of the forum and i think it's actually a very good idea to give a place to players who want to complain. Indeed, i'm complaining all day long about litteraly everything. I guess we can say that complains are a part of myself, i'm a natural complainer (don't know if this word exist in english but whatever) and i'm french (which add even more to the "complain effect"), so i assume that complains are the essence of my life.

Some of you, readers, might already asking themselves "what the fuck is he talking about?". The answer will come in a near future. But first, let me speak about who made what we usually call the "britishness fading effect".
Crpg is a very good example this phenomenom. Each time you play crpg, you can notice funzy players running around and happilly killing each other. It also often occur that those players are speaking to each other using some funny langage as english.
As you all certainly know, the english langage is 65% composed of old french langage. So when you speak english, you actually speak an old and bad pronounced french. What does this statement leads to? We might have an answer in a near future too, but first, let me tell what isn't going well in crpg right now. I'm not familliar with writting on this forum so i don't really know what kind of insult i'm allowed to say or not (but i'll do as i'm allowed to use every kind of insults since i don't want to bother reading rules (who ever bothered reading forums' rules anyway)).

Since this dear patch of destiny, a pretty big part of players who are still playing are playing like little cocksucker who just spend there time spamming with big poles or 2h weapon. There has always been spamming bitches on crpg, but not at such an high degree. There are so much spamming noobs nowadays that, as a normal and honest player, you can't use feints, footwork, hold attacks or whatever which is actually skills demanding. All you need to do is blocking one attack and then reply back without having to try anything. The most stupid of you, readers, might ask himself "but why is this guy complaining then, just don't try to feint or anything huhuhu he is idiotic". The answer to such a stupid comment is that not having to make efforts and wait for the spam is extremely boring.
So, to sum up those last sentences, there's way to many non-skilled agiwhores who are litteraly leveling down this game. The most effective way to play now is using a +3 long weapon, take +3 medium/light gears, and rape your right house button while s q-ing. This is ANORMAL AND BORING, do something about wpf or agi or whatever that give those cocksucking bitches the power to make this game more build based than skill based.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 04:36:16 pm by Renegat »

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: crpgness fading effect
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 04:48:45 pm »
+2
For some reason I read all of that and almost assumed that you would actually have a relevant point about all of your French swooning, but turns out you could have just erased the first two paragraphs of French propaganda and simply left the third paragraph of crying.

To reply to the third paragraph, I agree with some of it and believe this is a result in the constant range nerfs as well as a high percentage of autistic players in this community. Ranged players keep a balance and force people to be slightly more intelligent and tactical and less blob-spam to win...meanwhile autists counter this by having them all nerfed so everyone is forced to play melee polearm/2hers which they so loyally favor.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 05:10:28 pm »
NErf all..and then...buff all !!!
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 06:33:43 pm »
+1
In a nutshell: thanks to new patch, agi2h spammers are ruling the servers with low effort and too much agi

that´s the way it is  :?

Offline Apple_the_Green

• Baron
  • Renown: 93
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: Arthur_the_Chipmunk, Archer_Z, 2 unknown to mankind.
  • IRC nick: None
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 02:14:29 am »
I agree

Offline Alvin_the_Chipmunk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • How do you like the avatar of the backflip?
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apple_the_Gold
  • IRC nick: What's that?
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 02:16:53 am »
Good players spam because they know some people can't block.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 07:28:13 am »
+3
Good players spam because they know some people can't block.

ever dueled Spamwhore? He´s making the best out of the flaws of the current patch.
Duel him and say that "some people can´t block" again afterwards :B