Author Topic: Time to speak up  (Read 2129 times)

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Time to speak up
« on: December 02, 2014, 04:44:24 pm »
+1
First of all i want to say good luck to the devs of M:B I truly wish them the best.But its time to say some things that need to be said  before the kickstarter campaign ends.I believe that all the Crpgers want to see M:B succeed so speak now or never.

Wtf you done to Crpg?Why you brutally killed the mod?Who  decided that agi whoring is fun and spam should be called ''skill''?Why are you trying so hard to completely kill the whole community?Who the f** is the director of M:B trailer?Did you guys learned anything from kingdom come deliverance kickstarter campaign?

Do you really believe that with that trailer are you going to make people notice you especially after kingdom come deliverance and awaiting M&B Bannerlord?

Why nobody is speaking up?Why everyone here does not tell them the truth so the devs start working harder?

I hope you get the 130.000$ i really do.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: Time to speak up
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 04:47:54 pm »
+5
so how u imagine them working harder than they do already? if they work harder money wont start flying out of people pockets into thier kickstarter.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 04:49:15 pm »
+9
Seems you've been hiding under a rock for a long time. People do speak up. On the Melee: Battlegrounds specific forum, and other platforms. You should read it a bit.

Keep it constructive.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 04:53:47 pm »
+2
LOUD NOISES!!!!

Offline Quentry

• Knight
  • Renown: 75
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DRZ
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Quentry
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 05:14:12 pm »
+1
First of all i want to say good luck to the devs of M:B I truly wish them the best.But its time to say some things that need to be said  before the kickstarter campaign ends.I believe that all the Crpgers want to see M:B succeed so speak now or never.

Wtf you done to Crpg?Why you brutally killed the mod?Who  decided that agi whoring is fun and spam should be called ''skill''?Why are you trying so hard to completely kill the whole community?Who the f** is the director of M:B trailer?Did you guys learned anything from kingdom come deliverance kickstarter campaign?

Do you really believe that with that trailer are you going to make people notice you especially after kingdom come deliverance and awaiting M&B Bannerlord?

Why nobody is speaking up?Why everyone here does not tell them the truth so the devs start working harder?

I hope you get the 130.000$ i really do.
I believe that unbalanced team killed mod, not dev team

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 05:40:16 pm »

Wat.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline NJ_Legion_Icedtea

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norsemen
  • Game nicks: Norse_Icedtea
  • IRC nick: Icedtea
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 07:25:33 pm »
+1

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2467
  • Infamy: 773
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 09:42:11 pm »
cRPG has nothing to do with M:BG. Problem is that people aren't sure of that. One player ask in general chat will Tydeus have anything to do with M:BG? Obviously that affects someones decision to invest or not, because not everyone is familiar with M:BG and believe it is simple continuation of cRPG.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 10:32:35 pm »
+1
well, the new wave of agiwhores is indeed quite annoying, but there´s always been one class which was overused after every bigger patch, so, meh.

I think the trailer was very well done, I have no idea what you´re talking about, loved the catapult intro

kingdom come won´t really be that much of a competitor to M:BG because M:BG will be (most likely) a multiplayer only game, while kingdom come will be a singleplayer only game (the only multiplayer which maybe will occur will be coop, but thats it)

Offline witchkun

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sith, Swordbrothers, RuConquista, VS
  • Game nicks: Leorio, Witch
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2014, 11:34:10 am »

Yes, that excatly what I thinking for 2 years. The first hours after Donkey's crew started KS company I run to my wallet to takeout credit card to pledge, loged in to kickstarter, select a pledge option and...
I realise that *Donkey crew/balancers/anyone close to them* bring everything to shit, the only good thing for 2 years was nudge, roll and donkey and I don't want to support people who ruined good thing to level where EVEN DEAD NATIVE HAVE MORE PLAYERS THEN THIS NOW.
I realise that only thing I like is Warband combat system and almost nothing from Donkey's crew, only persistence of characters and grind system (+nudge, roll and donkey ofc).  So there no point to support them at all, what for?

I will NEVER pledge BG: MELEE because I see to where Donkey's crew ideas lead this game - to shit.

p.s.: fine artists and item modelers, u are the only ones who doing your best. My complaining has nothing to do with you the artists :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 12:13:13 pm by witchkun »

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2015, 10:45:54 am »
Yes, that excatly what I thinking for 2 years. The first hours after Donkey's crew started KS company I run to my wallet to takeout credit card to pledge, loged in to kickstarter, select a pledge option and...
I realise that *Donkey crew/balancers/anyone close to them* bring everything to shit, the only good thing for 2 years was nudge, roll and donkey and I don't want to support people who ruined good thing to level where EVEN DEAD NATIVE HAVE MORE PLAYERS THEN THIS NOW.
I realise that only thing I like is Warband combat system and almost nothing from Donkey's crew, only persistence of characters and grind system (+nudge, roll and donkey ofc).  So there no point to support them at all, what for?

I will NEVER pledge BG: MELEE because I see to where Donkey's crew ideas lead this game - to shit.

p.s.: fine artists and item modelers, u are the only ones who doing your best. My complaining has nothing to do with you the artists :)

Can't agree with you more.
The sad part is that the Devs -admins-balancers  cant even see that.They really cant understand why their project failed.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2015, 11:30:16 am »
+1
Ungrateful assholes.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline korppis

• Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2015, 11:31:26 am »
Native mechanics felt incredibly arcade and had lots and lots of bullshit moves.

Anyway, sounds like some people have missed the big point with Melee. Some things are broken with crpg (same as with native) because they simply can't be changed with mods. Melee promised full customization so you can do a lot more than now. If you don't trust the vanilla game will be balanced, so what? Help them get the engine finished faster and build your own ultimate mod and change everything in it. Or just wait for bannerlord to see that lots of things are broken and still can't be modded away.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2015, 11:39:19 am »
The sad part is that the Devs -admins-balancers  cant even see that.They really cant understand why their project failed.

how can you say "failed project" when the game isn´t even out yet

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2015, 12:33:50 pm »
+1
...because he's freaking stupid, that's why.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.