Author Topic: Witch Vs Matey - Excellent gear, big armies both sides. End strat with a bang!  (Read 403 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3012

I don't know what gear matey has but he been holed up in that castle a while. Lots of troops and no crime so it looks like its still being managed. Let's have a good ol' siege. I gathered up my best stuff for this one! Great gear for every class!

Was gonna attack a squid castle but I would rather have this at 11PM US Eastern than like 11AM. Nothin' against you Matey. Just a castle within range that looks well-defended.

Looking forward to a bomb-ass battle for both sides. Don't miss it!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
Fuck Matey, fuck him hard. I remember in 2011 he wouldn't trade his Grosse Messer to me no matter what I offered. Kill him good, he DESERVES it.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.