• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: biased admins
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2014, 11:32:57 am »
Can only agree with that title.

For poll abuse friends get no kick but if you are unknown player you can get kicked.
If you are turkish player and someone hit your horse with bolt in a fight situation you are allowed to poll if you claim the crossbower shot not at enemies but at your horse, if admin is turkish too.

If you are unkown player you can get kicked by some Frechdachs admin even if you already have kills you are not last man and they are flags. For example you stopped to hide from enemy armored cav. Admin wright you to hurry up and next second kick you. Some random admin decide how to play.

If you gave everyone admin rights you could at least make rules, if you are dead, dont wait until enemy took the flag, hurry up and let you gang.

I played a lot last time but I get tired not only by such admins but also by the night and rain all the time, maybe im not alone in the long run...

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2014, 02:08:27 pm »
For poll abuse friends get no kick but if you are unknown player you can get kicked.
If you are turkish player and someone hit your horse with bolt in a fight situation you are allowed to poll if you claim the crossbower shot not at enemies but at your horse, if admin is turkish too.

Uhm, is there even a single turkish admin?

If you are unkown player you can get kicked by some Frechdachs admin even if you already have kills you are not last man and they are flags. For example you stopped to hide from enemy armored cav. Admin wright you to hurry up and next second kick you. Some random admin decide how to play.

That was me. You were hiding as the last player. It was 1vs8. I warned you over the admin chat to stop delaying. You ignored it and got kicked. Hiding from the enemy team is clearly delaying. Just follow the rules next time.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 02:12:17 pm by Erzengel »

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2014, 02:12:32 pm »
+1
Well, karasu is a turkish word as-well it seems. Does this make me turkish badmin?  :D

Offline hellou

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2014, 06:55:56 pm »

That was me. You were hiding as the last player. It was 1vs8. I warned you over the admin chat to stop delaying. You ignored it and got kicked. Hiding from the enemy team is clearly delaying. Just follow the rules next time.
We were 3 as I got attack by 2 enemy armored cav, I could run away from them, we were still 2, as you wrote to me and kicked next 10 seconds. I don’t know if my mate got killed because I had to read you text first. I had 3 kills, I was not afk, you could always take the flag. Thats why we have a flag, so you don’t have to die every round if your team fail. If Im wrong then I suggest to developers to make it clear in rules.
I don’t want that some depo admin who got admin rights by grinding on siege server for a year or more and then still got wiped by UIF decide how I have to play.  I just saw the thread and gave my feedback. Developer can decide then if they want regulate it in some way or risk to get people annoy by random administrators.

P.S.:
Many other bs happens on the server, for example people from same clan or just friends but in different teams refuse to attack each other, put the weapon on the back or even defend the enemy ranged while he is shooting. They watch how their team mates get killed. Nobody cares about it. I saw sometimes ago 5-6 krems members wait at their spawn while their team got overrun round for round. I would do something about it...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 07:06:15 pm by hellou »

Offline Dolphin

• Earl
  • Renown: 375
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Can you find my secret ?
  • Faction: The Joyous Raider
  • Game nicks: DoIphin, Siff and some alts
  • IRC nick: Dolphin
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2014, 08:38:35 pm »
[text]

Uhm you kinda missed the point in this thread, this thread is about forum moderating and not ingame moderating.

And there is a rule about wasting peoples time.

Flags are there to save time for the dead, not there to get you a good KD...

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2014, 09:11:28 pm »
I don’t want that some depo admin who got admin rights by grinding on siege server for a year or more and then still got wiped by UIF decide how I have to play.  I just saw the thread and gave my feedback. Developer can decide then if they want regulate it in some way or risk to get people annoy by random administrators.

Oh, some random angry newmy old friend telling me how to do my job as admin. How sweet.  :rolleyes:

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2014, 01:04:49 am »
+1
Thats why we have a flag, so you don’t have to die every round if your team fail. If Im wrong then I suggest to developers to make it clear in rules.
Lol, so wrong. Flags are there to prevent delaying, not to save your kill/death ratio.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2014, 06:11:31 am »
WE HAVE TURKISH ADMINS?! Shit the bed, I never realised.

hellou, if you the kind of bitch that hides because he cannot win, you fucking deserved the kick: Flags spawn -> GO THERE, Kill your enemy, drive them before you, burn their multipliers, hear the lamentations of player249 and take that fucking flag for all that is fucking good and decent.

Don't fucking hide you little cunt, this is a fighting game, I load it up to fucking fight. If you want to hide in a fucking hole, try this https://minecraft.net/
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kirman

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Kirman/Namrik/Anmirk/Riknam
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2014, 10:54:09 am »
+1

Give me admin, i want to try this...

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2014, 12:09:59 pm »
Im a huge fan of smooth rich. But his video really looked like the beginning of one of those 1 man 1 icepick video. I had to take a shower after that video. Testicleez video was wholesome

Offline hellou

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2014, 07:11:59 am »
Lol, so wrong. Flags are there to prevent delaying, not to save your kill/death ratio.

Then prevent it but if the depo admin will force me to die every round not after hiding but after fighting then I say no thank you I will not play at least not on eu1. Yesterday primetime 26 people on eu1, 120 total online. A week ago 160 people online and 70 on Eu1, the depo admin make people leave.
Good luck with it.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2014, 04:23:15 pm »
Then prevent it but if the depo admin will force me to die every round not after hiding but after fighting then I say no thank you I will not play at least not on eu1. Yesterday primetime 26 people on eu1, 120 total online. A week ago 160 people online and 70 on Eu1, the depo admin make people leave.
Good luck with it.

If you lost the round but survived then you didn't try hard enough.
I don't know enough