Other Games > DayZ

Dayz SA not realistic at all.

(1/3) > >>

jason591:
In reality every house would have tins/cans of food, fluid as well. Every garage would have tools you could use as weapons. There would be bicycles/skates/skateboards  at virtually every house. I could go on but ill leave it to the rest of you for now.

Vibe:
Zombies are realistic

Umbra:
I love you Ebola chan

Xant:

--- Quote from: jason591 on October 07, 2014, 08:58:43 am ---In reality every house would have tins/cans of food, fluid as well. Every garage would have tools you could use as weapons. There would be bicycles/skates/skateboards  at virtually every house. I could go on but ill leave it to the rest of you for now.

--- End quote ---
Except nowhere in DayZ does it say how long ago the zombie apocalypse started. If anything, DayZ houses have unrealistically much stuff, almost all of it would already be looted before you got there.

Nessaj:
If you want "realism" of that scale you should try out Project Zomboid instead, you'll spend all your time running around finding anything but food & water and eventually starve to death.

The only way to survive is to have some group take you in and give you stuff, but most likely you'll just be killed/mugged for whatever other items you've found along the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version