Author Topic: VC Day - Victory In Calradia  (Read 23022 times)

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: VC Day - Victory In Calradia
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2014, 01:24:45 am »
+4
+1 because this is pretty damn funny

anyways

Can we now just blob together into one huge NA mega-faction and invade EU?
(click to show/hide)

Are you fucking kidding me...

So when are we dropping all the bull shit and invading EU cuz i want some god damn fish and chips.

I've been waiting half a year for this...

Soon my love... soon...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2014, 06:59:11 am »
+4
Are you fucking kidding me...

I've been waiting half a year for this...

Soon my love... soon...

look man if I'm at a restaurant and they have that on the menu, you better bet I'm ordering that. Not enuff fries, maybe it is in UK. But not hurrr

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2014, 04:39:44 am »
+4
does this victory now mean we won strat?

That is how it is done right? You play defense and claim victory? I am nearly certain that is how it is done
Leader of BS

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2014, 04:45:57 am »
+3
THIS JUST IN:

MB now condones cheating!!! DO NOT JOIN!!!

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2014, 05:09:57 am »
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 05:26:27 am by Chosen1 »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2014, 05:13:01 am »
+4
As a neutral party (lol) let me state these points before I go to sleep and carry on with my life (which none of you greasy fucks have (rekt)):

1. Yeah it was pretty shitty for mcdeath to gearbug the castle and generally be a fucking friend

2. >implying FCC didn't do the same exact thing last strat (remember Yruma castle was bugged 3 times rofl)

3. You nerds paid gold for mercs even though the strat ends in less than a month

4. kesh is a virgin lol

5. We lost because some fuckhead who shall not be named opened the gate when we had taken control of the front wall and the courtyard, and when all of our guys were either holding the wall or picking off stragglers by the stairs. Had this not happened kbW would have won; do not even try to think about flaunting your tactical nerd superiority kesh, because honestly you are the biggest IRL loser to ever play this stupid mod and you are not nearly as smart as you think you are. tbh I think you are just a troll, I doubt that anyone would seriously devote as much time and effort to such an abysmal game as you have and do it in sincerity

6. KbW has plenty more troops and gear where that came from, and yeah they still fucking destroit you guys this strat lol. Stay tuned friends

classy
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2014, 05:14:53 am »
classy

voncrow, you're right to talk shit is nada, because you are apart of the worst clan to ever play strat in its history (skat clan rofl)
and you are also a garbage player

i mean go back to NW or something u baddie

ok goodnight
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2014, 05:18:46 am »
+5
you are aware there was a big hole in the wall right next to the gate right? Having it opened did not really change the fact that we could get out anytime we wanted.

Also ever thought the reason you were holding the wall was due to the people heading to your flags?
Leader of BS

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2014, 05:27:35 am »
+4
voncrow, you're right to talk shit is nada, because you are apart of the worst clan to ever play strat in its history (skat clan rofl)
and you are also a garbage player

i mean go back to NW or something u baddie

ok goodnight

And you are who?
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2014, 05:33:56 am »
you are aware there was a big hole in the wall right next to the gate right? Having it opened did not really change the fact that we could get out anytime we wanted.

Also ever thought the reason you were holding the wall was due to the people heading to your flags?

you did not get past the walls until the gate was opened. it's not like you could just walk right through the breach, it was blocked by the stable and I know your guys did not come from the breach (i was watching u fat fuck)

hahahaha but you know what, ok, you guys are tactical geniuses, is that what you want everyone to say? I think I know why you guys talk such mad shit and try so depressingly hard at this game, you just want people to think of you as good at this game. which is kind of depressing because no one in this community admires you, like at all. you are just like a nerd crassus (the roman) or some shit, trying so hard to gain nerd glory when really no one gives two shits about you. in fact, we pity you.

(click to show/hide)

alright off to bed nerds

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2014, 05:38:16 am »
+7
wow, this continues to be a really great diplomacy thread

▲ ▲

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2014, 05:47:48 am »
+1
you did not get past the walls until the gate was opened. it's not like you could just walk right through the breach, it was blocked by the stable and I know your guys did not come from the breach (i was watching u fat fuck)

hahahaha but you know what, ok, you guys are tactical geniuses, is that what you want everyone to say? I think I know why you guys talk such mad shit and try so depressingly hard at this game, you just want people to think of you as good at this game. which is kind of depressing because no one in this community admires you, like at all. you are just like a nerd crassus (the roman) or some shit, trying so hard to gain nerd glory when really no one gives two shits about you. in fact, we pity you.

(click to show/hide)

alright off to bed nerds

hmm somebody sounds a little butthurt over a video game.  Maybe you should stick to -1s and not posting for a bit - I have a feeling you are going to get muted for a bit after some of these posts.  Maybe you should take advantage of the coming mute to get outside for a bit, avoid your hourly forum patrols to -1 everyone, and see what sunlight feels like.

Im just happy karma was so fast-acting.  You could have fought that quite legitimately  (we have taken 6 castles/cities that way so far this strat, 2 from mb).  Chosen1 support cheating like that and keep talking shit to us for winning (none of us actually asked you to compliment our strategy or tactics even though you keep saying that), we are just glad we won despite the cheating. 

You were the one trying to brag about mb tactics and blaming 1 guy for opening the gate only reason they lost, we didn't brag in the slightest about tactics just kept talking about karma being a bitch.  So since you are the one so adamant about proving how great mb tactics are, doesnt that make you the nerd crassus??

"no one in the community admires you, like at all" - okay, come on, that is just too easy, you are throwing softballs our way now.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2014, 05:57:49 am »
+9
oh yeah, by the way, say bye to soturin. he decided he didn't want to participate in a game that you provided an example for. that was his first battle for about a year on his first time he's been back for about the same amount of time. GJ MB GJ.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2014, 05:59:40 am »
+1
I will duel you for 150k, first to 7. and I will even wager 20k that I won't lose a round. that is how much of a nobody you are to me

Don't even have that much, but I'd duel you for fun.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2014, 06:00:21 am »
+2
oh yeah, by the way, say bye to soturin. he decided he didn't want to participate in a game that you provided an example for. that was his first battle for about a year on his first time he's been back for about the same amount of time. GJ MB GJ.

yeah that really sucked - I like soturin.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo