Author Topic: VC Day - Victory In Calradia  (Read 23129 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: VC Day - Victory In Calradia
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2014, 10:50:00 pm »
Kesh, if you are going to attempt to point out inaccuracies in a person's post, you should be damn sure you're accurate yourself. 

Its my opinion that kesh knows full well what he is doing. He is completely aware of the level of bullshit he spews. It is all part of his strategy. Thus the reason he is a rudeboi and why so many people dislike his way of playing.

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2014, 12:29:33 am »
+4
Its my opinion that kesh knows full well what he is doing. He is completely aware of the level of bullshit he spews. It is all part of his strategy. Thus the reason he is a rudeboi and why so many people dislike his way of playing.

Possibly, but I have another theory. I believe he's completely blind & delusional of his narcissistic ways. He truly believes he is the lionheart of Strategus, the selfless hero of NA who is solely responsible for every battle and every bit of XP given to all players... That, without him, this mod would be dead because everyone is so dedicated & dependent on strat. Kesh believes he's flawless and that nothing he ever says or does is wrong, anything that doesn't go his way is obviously someone else's fault. At night he lies in bed and wonders "Why doesn't everyone like me? It's bullshit!" but he'll never understand. It's sad, almost.

We must also take into consideration that 'Strategus' is Kesh's life. So let's give him a break, it means the world to him and he thinks it means the world to the rest of us as well.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 12:48:29 am by Testicleez »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2014, 12:34:15 am »
+3

this post would have been upvote worthy if you would have included the aldo doo-rag (do-rag/dew-rag) instead of that bundle of sticks hat

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2014, 12:35:55 am »
+2
Possibly, but I have another theory. I believe he's complete blind & delusional of his narcissistic ways. He truly believes he is the lionheart of Strategus, the selfless hero of NA who is solely responsible for every battle and every bit of XP given to all players... That, without him, this mod would be dead because everyone is so dedicated & dependent on strat. Kesh believes he's flawless and that nothing he ever says or does is wrong, anything that doesn't go his way is obviously someone else's fault. At night he lies in bed and wonders "Why doesn't everyone like me? It's bullshit!" but he'll never understand. It's sad, almost.

We must also take into consideration that 'Strategus' is Kesh's life. So let's give him a break, it means the world to him and he thinks it means the world to the rest of us as well.

Yeah I guess its possible. Certainly can't rule it out.

Also Pope Hat is best hat na. Seriously statistically it is best.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2014, 01:02:08 am »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

What is like the 8th post today James talking about me and not even whats being discussed in the thread.  5-6 by testicleez yesterday.  Sigh, two guys with no lives obsessing over me on the forums again. 

You two and chosen1 should all join the same funny farm and sit around all day with your discussions of me and patrolling the forums for any post i make to reply to.  See I post relating to the game unless directly insulted then reply back to that.  You guys need to obsess over me even when I am not even talking to or about you.  Basically get out of your mom's basements and find a girl or at least some new obsession - maybe anime?  Because i hardly am around any more with this game and you need to find someone else to save your pitiful existence other than focussing on me repeatedly just to give your lives any meaning.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 01:09:27 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2014, 01:17:31 am »
+8
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

What is like the 8th post today James talking about me and not even whats being discussed in the thread.  5-6 by testicleez yesterday.  Sigh, two guys with no lives obsessing over me on the forums again. 

You two and chosen1 should all join the same funny farm and sit around all day with your discussions of me and patrolling the forums for any post i make to reply to.  See I post relating to the game unless directly insulted then reply back to that.  You guys need to obsess over me even when I am not even talking to or about you.  Basically get out of your mom's basements and find a girl or at least some new obsession - maybe anime?  Because i hardly am around any more with this game and you need to find someone else to save your pitiful existence other than focussing on me repeatedly just to give your lives any meaning.

Yeah, I also make pointless threads, crying & throwing out passive-aggressive insults to everyone in the community. No wait, that's you.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2014, 02:44:35 am »
+12
What the fuck are you doing, boys? Why would you even talk about keshian in a public thread like that? You're doing it wrong.

If you're gonna talk shit about someone like that, do it in private where you can circlejerk about how shitty he is without him knowing. He's gonna get a woody off of how much people hate him.

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2014, 03:32:22 am »
+4
I never saw a post asking me to elaborate on what i meant. but this sums it up perfectly.

"None of the factions ever fight each other and in many respects MB and LCO are one faction exchanging troops and gear freely.  Considering they are a huge portion of the remaining active strategus playerbase never competing in a  "war game simulator" they created a NA version of UIF except instead of "fighting" they just trade and merc en masse against all the much smaller factions when they have fights - leading to our current situation where we are very lucky if there is even one na battle listed on a given day and it usually ends up being 45-50 v 25-35 mercs (the lower number of mercs inevitably on the sides of the factions that actually initiate battles) further dissuading anyone from fighting."

and yeah, pretty much anything we say, even if its true, most of the community will hate and rage at...which is kinda our point haha. thing is, its not just 2 people that are very easy to hate saying that about weshouldservebeer, the much loved daruvian also agreed...would daru and kesh agree on ANYTHING unless it was 100% true in their minds? not in a million years, never.

and so i stand by what i said, and no matter what i post, all i can do is speak my mind, and collect the impending down votes from the from the grand circle jerk of group think.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2014, 04:56:17 am »
+5
Less talking!  More Raiding!

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2014, 07:51:25 am »
+6
plumbo, you need to include a TL;DR with all of your posts because your posts are fucking retarded and impossible to read

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2014, 07:53:53 am »
+7
tldr- learn to fucking read
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2014, 07:58:01 am »
+3
^i'm retarded too so it's cool. srry 4 being mean m8, trying to reinvigorate the drama train

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2014, 08:28:15 am »
+4
I never saw a post asking me to elaborate on what i meant. but this sums it up perfectly.

"None of the factions ever fight each other and in many respects MB and LCO are one faction exchanging troops and gear freely.  Considering they are a huge portion of the remaining active strategus playerbase never competing in a  "war game simulator" they created a NA version of UIF except instead of "fighting" they just trade and merc en masse against all the much smaller factions when they have fights - leading to our current situation where we are very lucky if there is even one na battle listed on a given day and it usually ends up being 45-50 v 25-35 mercs (the lower number of mercs inevitably on the sides of the factions that actually initiate battles) further dissuading anyone from fighting."

and yeah, pretty much anything we say, even if its true, most of the community will hate and rage at...which is kinda our point haha. thing is, its not just 2 people that are very easy to hate saying that about weshouldservebeer, the much loved daruvian also agreed...would daru and kesh agree on ANYTHING unless it was 100% true in their minds? not in a million years, never.

and so i stand by what i said, and no matter what i post, all i can do is speak my mind, and collect the impending down votes from the from the grand circle jerk of group think.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2014, 11:00:52 pm »
+4
I'm just gunna post random pics/gifs that amuse me like I usually do.

(click to show/hide)

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Sloths
  • Game nicks: Packer_The_Sloth Brotherman_Bill Bo_Bo_The_Sloth_Templar_Hobo