Author Topic: VC Day - Victory In Calradia  (Read 23173 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: VC Day - Victory In Calradia
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2014, 06:14:54 am »
+10
strat 5 threads are worse than cancer

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2014, 12:29:00 pm »
+3
Mb was doing really well and probably would have taken the castle or at least gotten very close. Sperg teamates kept opening the gate and I close it twice myself. The broken wall was easier to get in than to leave througg but it was very difficult to move multiple people over if someone was watching it. If the gaye hadnt opened then there would probably have not been enoug people to overwhelm the flag defense.
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2014, 01:23:05 pm »
+2
I was the first to make it to flags. There was no flag defense besides those dying and not set to forward spawn. I got three flags down before the first person spawned.

it was basically a 1-1 battle at the point of cap but I believe those numbers would have changed dramatically as the fight went on and more of our equipment became available. Did we have ranged available at that point? I do not remember seeing any xbows or archers on our side. Gives a huge advantage to your ranged since those floating ladders were able to get to above wall height. Your ranged were just standing in the open picking us off.
Leader of BS

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2014, 03:03:35 pm »
+6
Theoretically we lost to Ghosts..
Since.. well.. Kesh quit strat, yeah?
We were beat by the ghost of Kesh.

IT was a fucking disgrace.
I left teamspeak and I couldn't think straight for 30 minutes after.
Still a bit flustered.
So dumb.
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2014, 03:07:32 pm »
+3
I didn't take the time to gander at the shitposting the shitposters do...

I gotta give it up to Defense, they did exactly what they needed to do when they had the opportunity. We got caught off guard and that's how quickly mega battles can end.
Good fun.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2014, 03:39:34 pm »
+2
Anyone with two cents will be leaving that sinking ship MB. They basically became the joke of the community overnight. I'll NEVER let down the fact that they CHEATED. I FUCKIN HATE CHEATERS! Can an admin please bring these guys to justice?

http://forum.melee.org/global/intentionally-item-bugged-before-battle-threw-hundreds-of-items-into-castle/msg1084714/#msg1084714

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2014, 04:02:00 pm »
+6
strat 5 threads are worse than cancer

It probably didn't help that when I played strat any remotely creative or funny posting in diplomacy Canary would mute people for. It practically made the posting/propaganda warring that we all enjoy impossible, because Canary was on a one-man crusade to literally interpret some fake rule no one gave a crap about (roleplaying posting only lol) as an excuse to abuse the shit out of moderator power.

We tried over and over to get cmp or someone to remove his mod powers because he was really overreacting and removing all the fun from talking about the stupid shit of Strat, but no one gave a shit and let the Good Posts wither away

It was those kind of people with those kinds of actions that did nothing but destroy this community, pathetic shit threads like this/shit posters like chosen1, unfunny trite "ur bad lol.. friend lol..what a bunch of spergs kesh is mad LOL.." being all that we have left.

But hey, at least Canary got to handout "NON ROLEPLAYING POSTS IN DIPLOMACY WARNING LEVle 50 POINTS" mutes like 12 times a day for a year until no one was left to mute, and that's what the community is for (giving power tripping spergs an ego workout at expense of normal people trying to enjoy a niche mod/game)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 05:36:56 pm by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2014, 04:26:43 pm »
Just gonna say, what a surprise that Bale was the first to flags..
I mean, thats not all he does in strat battle or anything.. right?
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2014, 04:45:23 pm »
+3
Just gonna say, what a surprise that Bale was the first to flags..
I mean, thats not all he does in strat battle or anything.. right?

I enjoy the challenge of trying to cap. I would not say it is all I do but one of those parts of the battle that can turn the tide of done well. Even when it fails it makes several people stay away from the main battle just to make sure they stop me.
Leader of BS

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2014, 07:06:24 pm »
+6
As a neutral party (lol) let me state these points before I go to sleep and carry on with my life (which none of you greasy fucks have (rekt)):
i wish i was daruvian or some other troll that was at least funny or original or creative, thats the troll i really want to be, not the no opinion douchbag that i am, but a higher class of troll.

mb is going to get their asses handed to them by a superior clan with superior men and superior tactics. without some other big clan to help them, they are doomed. i havent fought for mb since they let tkov easily cap flags last strat. in fact has mb ever been anything without an alliance backing them? mb is a cool clan with funny ass people and an always popin ts...they dont really belong in strat though, not their mentality.

and no u were not the only one talking mad shit, but im sure kesh is laughing his ass off now.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2014, 07:15:31 pm »
+6
mb is going to get their asses handed to them by a superior clan with superior men and superior tactics. without some other big clan to help them, they are doomed. i havent fought for mb since they let tkov easily cap flags last strat. in fact has mb ever been anything without an alliance backing them? mb is a cool clan with funny ass people and an always popin ts...they dont really belong in strat though, not their mentality.

and no u were not the only one talking mad shit, but im sure kesh is laughing his ass off now.
Too hard to bro code in a stray battle.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2014, 07:34:56 pm »
+2
Any idea when those items will be fixed in strat? Vorster kept being me to death with a crossbow
Leader of BS

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2014, 07:55:53 pm »
without some other big clan to help them, they are doomed. i havent fought for mb since they let tkov easily cap flags last strat. in fact has mb ever been anything without an alliance backing them? mb is a cool clan with funny ass people and an always popin ts...they dont really belong in strat though, not their mentality.

I can agree with you that MB last strat was terrible. Myself being in Hero Party and then the Goblins I never fought for MB unless Occitan asked me to fight for them. This strat MB is completely different I saw that early on from chilling in ts and wanted to bring my experience to the table and help out.

I will agree that using old FCC tactics on the "newly reformed" Barbarian Horde isn't morally right. We also have no "super mega NA strat alliance aka NA UIF" we just have a deep merc pool of anti Kesh supporters. If you want to go out and attack MB as a faction of cheaters don't. The actions of one do not portray the group as a whole.

I missed the battle due to my night job which I was pretty pissed about. I specifically attacked at that time because I was supposed to be home from work but my stupid douche of a boss made me stay an extra 30 minutes. I got home and just sat alone thinking about my life and realized that we had put that army together for nothing. I don't think I can balance strat into my time anymore. I would say it has been fun but lets face it, this community really sucks when you think about.

(click to show/hide)
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2014, 07:58:12 pm »
+1
Anyone that thinks Mcdeath wasn't running his mouth off about the bugging in TS is a fool. MB is done; A big clan of cheaters.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2014, 08:01:10 pm »
+2
I will agree that using old FCC tactics on the "newly reformed" Barbarian Horde isn't morally right. If you want to go out and attack MB as a faction of cheaters don't. The actions of one do not portray the group as a whole.

Huh, we never dumped gear into a fief to item bug it last strat or any other strat.  So the actions of the one is you?  You dumped gear in to item bug the fief but the other mb just passively supported the blatant cheating and took advantage of it (or tried to at least)?  Just like everyone in MB knew 9finger had 3-4 strat accounts last strat?  Condoning and supporting cheating is as bad as cheating.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo