Author Topic: Goodbye...and Thanks For All The Fish  (Read 5868 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Goodbye...and Thanks For All The Fish
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2014, 08:01:53 pm »
+9
I was going in Sloth TS way before this round of strat started, but nt. Another fail conspiracy... Please give up Kesh. pls

Gonna Snapchat that to Waffle for some giggles.

drop the act, everyone knows you are a filthy worm and one of the most underhanded, unloved players in all of crpg

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2014, 08:15:45 pm »
+6
Kesh, I'm glad to be under your skin and all, but at the same time I almost feel sorry for you. Maybe if you actually had some buddies, instead of just using people for your own personal gain, you wouldn't be full of such rage. I'll pray for you m8.

drop the act, everyone knows you are a filthy worm and one of the most underhanded, unloved players in all of crpg

(click to show/hide)

I knowww! Everyone hated me so much in NA_1 :( ... All I ever did was lightly tap a few people's butts with my stick. I never meant any harm.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2014, 08:20:22 pm »
Kesh, I'm glad to be under your skin and all, but at the same time I almost feel sorry for you. Maybe if you actually had some buddies, instead of just using people for your own personal gain, you wouldn't be full of such rage. I'll pray for you m8.

I knowww! Everyone hated me so much in NA_1 :( ... All I ever did was lightly tap a few people's butts with my stick. I never meant any harm.

Nah, mostly I'm just bored with how full of yourself you have become while doing nothing.  I thought you quit crpg ages ago, was glad to see you go.  Now go troll and live in someone's else's thread for the next several days.  You already joined the bandwagon just like you latched onto the biggest bannerstack in the game.  Be original.

P.S.  I don't spy on my friends unlike you - that's using people for personal gain.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 08:26:53 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2014, 09:29:06 pm »
+3
Nah, mostly I'm just bored with how full of yourself you have become while doing nothing.  I thought you quit crpg ages ago, was glad to see you go.  Now go troll and live in someone's else's thread for the next several days.  You already joined the bandwagon just like you latched onto the biggest bannerstack in the game.  Be original.

P.S.  I don't spy on my friends unlike you - that's using people for personal gain.

If 4 months is ages ago, then okay. With no actual internet, all I have access to is the forums... So since you're always making passive-aggressive, narcissistic, crybaby threads regarding my faction, my small array of forum posts end up here! I consider Waffle, Packer (Hardy), Grizzle, Weet, and Cleveland as friends. I don't think Packer would stand for this slander! I've had a lot of fun times hanging out with those guys, going back months before strat started. Everyone knows you're the biggest snake in this community and that you'd give a kidney to catch a peek of another clan's 'Faction' page. If I was spying, it did jack shit for KbW. We rarely ever talked about anything strat-related when I was in that TS, but ohhhh... when Keshian joined the channel, it was straight to srs bizness strat talk or telling us how Aldo is such a bad guy. Didn't care about interrupting, because all you care about is yourself and your pathetic strategus persona.

"Biggest bannerstack in the game" ... Your tears bleed through your forum posts like a stuck pig. Ask anyone in this game if they think Testi gives a damn about a multi. What's the matter, Keshy? Can't get your multi on NA_1 to farm up those strat ticks you need so desperately? Pleeeeeease.

P.S. Since we're supposedly denying our misdeeds here, why don't you talk about how you didn't come into Teamspeak with the name Uumdi and listen in on a Chaos strat meeting. You're pitiful, dude.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2014, 09:42:31 pm »
Everyone knows you're the biggest snake in this community and that you'd give a kidney to catch a peek of another clan's 'Faction' page. If I was spying, it did jack shit for KbW. We rarely ever talked about anything strat-related when I was in that TS, but ohhhh... when Keshian joined the channel, it was straight to srs bizness strat talk or telling us how Aldo is such a bad guy. Didn't care about interrupting, because all you care about is yourself and your pathetic strategus persona.

lol U MAD BRO - you are so full of shit its hilarious.  Weasely little snake, betraying friends and self-aggrandizing.

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2014, 09:45:20 pm »
+4
lol U MAD BRO - you are so full of shit its hilarious.  Weasely little snake, betraying friends and self-aggrandizing.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2014, 09:46:02 pm »

lol, you hang with snakes you become one testi  :wink:  8-)  So much of the way you write shows the vileness and eellike nature of you and your "friends".
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 09:59:44 pm by Keshian »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2014, 10:03:35 pm »
+4
guys

stop

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2014, 11:09:25 pm »
+15
I thought you quit crpg ages ago, was glad to see you go.

I thought you quit crpg ages ago, was glad to see you go.

hey fuck you

no for real, fuck you testi is everyone's besti and you need tovisitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2014, 11:24:55 pm »
+8
i remeber wen tesdi died D:

And so I began clicking and clicking on spoiler after spoiler, until my persistence came to a grinding halt. I realized the true meaning of what Switch was doing to me. Instead of having me look through carpal tunnel inducing pages for a meaningless online reward, what he was actually doing would have me dig a grave, each click representing another foot of a journey into nothingness.

And then I saw them standing there, on the other side of the grave. Lemon and Testi. Testi was just standing there smiling while Lemon began digging. Carved into his shovel was a hastily drawn message: "gib l00ms pl0x". Testi looked over at Lemon, whose hard on for gold was almost longer than the shaft of shovel, and took off his Woolen Cap. He pulled it over Lemon's head, and began beating him with his +3 stick. Lemon cried out, "noo testi pls" as Testi hurled him into the grave. Testi looked down at Lemon, the greedy fruit writhing in the dirt, and whispered "get rekt my old friendet".

He looked up at me, who was about to finish what Lemon started. He walked over to me, and gave me a stern nudge. "nuuuuu," his eyes seemed to say. "nuu testi, i won dew it," I said softly. He looked at me one final time. Then he vanished into the grave. Testi had smitten down a loombeggar, and shown me that the way to true cRPG mastery isn't through wealth gain, horse archery, or anything else. It's so simple, yet we leave it behind as soon as we begin. The way to play, is to play like him. Him. Testi. A peasant, yet so much more.

rip testi, i stillcri

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2014, 11:28:30 pm »
+3
I have one question. Are you actually done Kesh? To be perfectly honest I have had enough of you. You try to insult people by attacking their real lives which you know nothing about, you repeat things over and over again without any factual information to back anything up and you keep saying you are done with strat. I thought you said you weren't even going to participate in strat 5 but yet here you are.

If you are actually done and leaving like you say you are then just stop posting, lock this thread and go away. It is actually really that simple. I am done with this stupid forum shit. Good day and God bless. Back to watching football.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2014, 02:11:15 am »
+4
I have no idea what's going on in here. Hi guys.  8-)

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2014, 02:34:26 am »
+12
guys

stop

You're right, you're right. It's just... When someone is cyber-bullying my clan... and my friends... I have to take a stand.

Justice must be served.

Wee-woo.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 02:38:01 am by Testicleez »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2014, 03:32:40 am »
+5
I have one question. Are you actually done Kesh? [...]you said you weren't even going to participate in strat 5 but yet here you are.

BODY
     ////
          BAG

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2014, 06:26:05 am »
+1
I was going in Sloth TS way before this round of strat started, but nt. Another fail conspiracy... Please give up Kesh. pls

Gonna Snapchat that to Waffle for some giggles.
i giggled. But were u been testi? Eben workinclass has been in ts a couple times lately