Author Topic: Goodbye...and Thanks For All The Fish  (Read 5933 times)

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
Re: Goodbye...and Thanks For All The Fish
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2014, 06:42:56 am »
+3
i giggled. But were u been testi? Eben workinclass has been in ts a couple times lately

Studying all of my notes & recordings from the last time I was in the Sloth TeamSpeak. Preparing for a proper presentation to the KbW Strategus Council.

lol, I'll steam you once you're online.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2014, 08:39:05 am »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2014, 10:14:41 am »
Studying all of my notes & recordings from the last time I was in the Sloth TeamSpeak. Preparing for a proper presentation to the KbW Strategus Council.

lol, I'll steam you once you're online.

Lol is that anything like the "Anti-FCC Alliance" private steam group aldoglaus made 3-4 weeks ago and had arowaine and devastator in before someone noticed.  We made fun of it and they stopped that steam group's activity and arowaine left because we had found them out.  They resorted to more private means after we were making fun of how super-serious they were in their giant gay alliance where all your troops and gear are interchangeable among most of the largest and most active factions factions on the map.  Basically NA version of UIF killing mod, but without the balls for real attacks just banding together to kill off all activity on the map doing absolutely fucking nothing for the community.

So terrified of 7 guys (3 of whom were pretty inactive) they needed the leaders of hundreds of players to band together.  They needed people like testi to tell about what he heard in sloth ts (whether you did it intentionally or not, word got back that you did let things your friends said in confidence to get known to mb to their harm - definition of  snake)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CounterKesh

P.S.  I was saving this link for just this kind of situation - you sirs are asshats where your very attempt at ridicule gets turned about and shown for the mean-spirited mod-killing spirit of play you and your factions bring to the community and your hypocrytic and deceitful nature.

THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO END THE THREAD - THEREFORE THREAD LOCKED!

I'm sure you'll make your bully threads shortly to compensate and with your massive player base of trolls get plenty of support for everything you spout.  But you sirs are shown for what you are.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 10:29:34 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo