Author Topic: End to gold sinks  (Read 3655 times)

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
Re: End to gold sinks
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2014, 02:22:02 am »
I know, but that's not what I'm suggesting. If I'm not wrong those happened for like two days and didn't pop up for another year or something. When that happened the servers were full, there were so many people, especially old that you haven't seen for such a long time. Give double XP one hour a day or two-four hours on a friday. It would help alot, I believe.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2014, 06:05:59 am »
+1
the constant double xp made grinding so much easier on people that they enjoyed the game. and I agree wholeheartedly that a set happy hour would help the population.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2014, 08:53:33 am »
Something needs to be done quickly before the mod withers away for good.

Along those lines, like respecc options (as there is already a thread with hundreds of upvotes and feedbacks), easier ways to exchange heirlooms, and others.

The only thing that makes anyone play nowadays is Conquest mode (which usually means, 30 minutes of x2, and to some 30m of x5 on the big maps. Hells, yesterday I had 4 consecutive maps of x5 and it felt good lel).

Do something please, oh almighty donkey team still in charge of the mod.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

When i joined Crpg i was a team deathmatch player mostly. Playing crpg i got used to battle mode and nowadays i realize battle mode is what crpg is really about. You should take in account more factors appart from just "multi spawns". What makes a game to stay for longer is socialization. That is why counter strike was so popular back then. It wasnt its super acurate pin point head shots, its arcade gameplay, the money bla bla bla. Not at all. This will sound silly, but what made cs popular was the fact it was a round based game. Multi respawn doesnt leave room to socialize. When you get killed, you just respawn. On the other hand, with a single life system,  your only option is chatting (trolling in crpg) incase you get killed, it works best to keep people hooked to a game. That is what made counter strike diferent from other mods released in its time. The fact you would get killed and had to do something until you would respawn  in the next round. That is what kept players joining the same servers always. Server doesnt matter when people in it doesnt matter either. What Im saying?. Just that you should promote  battle mode somehow. Take in account also another factor. Siege provides a much bigger "real play time/real time" ratio. So a person playing siege might be "satisfied" with his crpg play session in a much smaller fraction of time, which overal just means less players on. Battle is fucked right now. Archers go around at will massacrating the poor donkeys.  I see the days of crpg coming to an end if they dont something. And yes, karasu, you should do it yourself ;)
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"