Author Topic: My 2 million silver army  (Read 4058 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
Re: My 2 million silver army
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2014, 01:14:45 am »
+2
What if we just give you a bunch of exotic hats. You can probably sell them to those crazy brits. They love hats.

Ok, I'll leave if you give me 3 exotic hats. One for me, one for Dirk and one for special occasions.  Just leave them at the gates, because I don't want to stay up late either.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2014, 01:41:51 am »
+4
If you stay up till 330, you can kill more than 15 troops... ;-)

Boss: "You look drowsy, did you sleep well last night?"
WITCHCRAFT: "Cheap Bryggan tactics, just like expected. I killed 70 men at 3:30AM. Only 15 of them were wearing anything."
Boss: "You are fired."
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2014, 02:05:12 am »
Boss: "You look drowsy, did you sleep well last night?"
WITCHCRAFT: "Cheap Bryggan tactics, just like expected. I killed 70 men at 3:30AM. Only 15 of them were wearing anything."
Boss: "You are fired."

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2565
Is what he ment...I think?

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2014, 02:23:39 am »
+1
Haha my bad, I thought bryggan's battle was at 3:30. I only have to stay up until 3:00AM to kill 70 men (only 15 of which will be armed?). That's much better. And then I'll be awake for the 3:30 battle and I can just not sleep at all because fuck sleep

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2014, 04:08:22 am »
+1
Haha my bad, I thought bryggan's battle was at 3:30. I only have to stay up until 3:00AM to kill 70 men (only 15 of which will be armed?). That's much better. And then I'll be awake for the 3:30 battle and I can just not sleep at all because fuck sleep

I think you will be sad and lonely at my battle.  All my men are passed out drunk on the floor and no one will show up.  The hangman's noose will be good enough for them.

And as if I'd attack anyone without a contract, or without fair warning.  I always give my targets fair warning when I'm going to attack so we can arrange a decent place and time.