Author Topic: Archery Jump !  (Read 1136 times)

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: Archery Jump !
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2014, 07:20:46 pm »
+1
reduced accuracy ? you kidding ?

archery need to invest 170 wpf minimum to aim well and be competitive on battlefield
throwers need like 130 wpf and they are still fucking accurate have crazy speed rating and good damage !

to me nerf some bow damage but increase hs damage !
nerf nomad bow his missile speed make it like the most accurate and the one with most of range... compare to it long and rus have shit range
decrease a bit rus and long damage
put back old armor penetration stats
and put cudgel 0 slots for 2h ranged =p

why give us back jump shot ?
because now we need like one quiver to kill a fucking horse, and they are generaly always in same team ... play archery is like playing a survival game ...

have you ever watched a bit of what experimented people can do with a bow ?

like murdertron said just watch this guy he's a beast and he dont use modern bow

or this guy who are so accurate !

those one a bit lol but still impressiv
http://dai.ly/x1qbr07
http://dai.ly/x1i9g22

Sorry but Redneck Burgerscience doesn't really prove anything.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Azuma

• Count
  • Renown: 160
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Stop QQ Get a shield !
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores, RdF, Ninja, Norse
  • Game nicks: "Pecores_Tatsumaru_Azuma","Ninja_Rikimaru_Azuma","Norse_Azuma", etc...
  • IRC nick: Azuma
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 02:41:48 pm »
Yeah, and please add some 2h 1slot weapons... Bastard swords, Katanas etc, all side weapons... This is the minimum if u wanna ''realism''... --'

Cuz as archer you cant play anything else than 1h... and that's ugly as ****, so if u want to play 2h ranged, u gotta use Cudgel, Fighting Axe or Mace.. That's all. No stab, super...
Stop QQ Get A Shield !

(click to show/hide)

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 06:05:32 pm »
Yesss give pewpewers ability to jump there will be even more monkey dancers + ninja jumpzZz and plzzzz dont forget to add some grenades yessss...... :D

Offline Byrdi

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byrdi, Swiss Chocolate, and lots of other alts
  • IRC nick: Byrdi
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2014, 09:00:15 pm »
Yeah, and please add some 2h 1slot weapons... Bastard swords, Katanas etc, all side weapons... This is the minimum if u wanna ''realism''... --'

Cuz as archer you cant play anything else than 1h... and that's ugly as ****, so if u want to play 2h ranged, u gotta use Cudgel, Fighting Axe or Mace.. That's all. No stab, super...

You could also just use a one slot bow and one stack of arrows. It work quite well, especially in siege.

@Jumping was insanely boring. I don't care about realism (even tough I doubt anyone would jump shoot in real life).

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2014, 11:11:32 pm »
In order to fulfill my jumpshot needs, I typically just walk off of tall battlements. You have enough time to draw, aim, and fire on some of the castles in siege. I don't even care that I die at the end of it, the fact that I hit someone is a miracle.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Azuma

• Count
  • Renown: 160
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Stop QQ Get a shield !
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores, RdF, Ninja, Norse
  • Game nicks: "Pecores_Tatsumaru_Azuma","Ninja_Rikimaru_Azuma","Norse_Azuma", etc...
  • IRC nick: Azuma
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2014, 01:15:36 am »
You could also just use a one slot bow and one stack of arrows. It work quite well, especially in siege.

@Jumping was insanely boring. I don't care about realism (even tough I doubt anyone would jump shoot in real life).

Lol

I know dude, thanks. But i prefer play with a real bow. Sometimes I use my MwNomad when there is too many archers focusin me, cuz its an Anti-archers OP.

You don't care bout realism ? Hopefuly yeah ^^ cuz u probably had quited crpg if u not btw ;)
Stop QQ Get A Shield !

(click to show/hide)