Author Topic: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings  (Read 15260 times)

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
Re: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings
« Reply #180 on: September 19, 2014, 10:09:47 pm »
+1
NO MATTER WHAAAAATTTT, someone's ALWAYS going to complain about SOMETHING! Whether there's battles, no battles, whether or not McDonald's brings down the price of the Big Mac 30 cents... People gots t' bitch.
dat is tru, but think of the childerun
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
Re: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings
« Reply #181 on: September 19, 2014, 10:29:05 pm »
+2
dat is tru, but think of the childerun

wut  u meen?

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 19, 2014, 10:58:42 pm »
+1
wut  u meen?
i dunt know, but thread derailment accomplished

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #183 on: September 19, 2014, 11:37:06 pm »
Just a Fun fact:
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=list#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1800

Kesh's group doesn't "start" until 7/13, 6 months into strat(or Halfway done) before he starts "giving battles" and complains everyone else played trader all day.

6 Months of Trading before "doing something" is a whole lot worse than most other factions.

Huh?  We were fighting and banditting earlier than that bro.  Taking various AI castles/cities and selling them.  Taking tens of thousands of goods off eus - got in several fights myself in EU stealing craploads of S&D.  Anders - considering how little you do every strat, you really shouldn't talk shit and definitely get off your high horse and your ban-thread fetish.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #184 on: September 19, 2014, 11:48:40 pm »
+4
i dunt know, but thread derailment accomplished

Derailed?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2014, 12:53:09 am »
Huh?  We were fighting and banditting earlier than that bro.  Taking various AI castles/cities and selling them.  Taking tens of thousands of goods off eus - got in several fights myself in EU stealing craploads of S&D.  Anders - considering how little you do every strat, you really shouldn't talk shit and definitely get off your high horse and your ban-thread fetish.

One(or TWO i guess) Words: EU.

It doesn't count.

Two, Our faction got  into a war day 1 and had to claw their way back before we were capable. As you can see, we have started being more aggressive now that we are actually capable of standing. I'm sorry me, nor my faction, didn't have 6 months of uninterrupted trading on NA, or that the 2 largest factions(then) were actively attacking us for a good month.

Please, it's also not like we captured 20k tickets, or 1.5 armies wroth of free gear. We have fought and earned every damn penny we have, every piece of gear, and every damn troop. Why don't you stop with your childish insults. Post your battle list(as a faction, or merc) You haven't done shit in NA until July(Please prove me wrong if so, I'll admit it in this instance since I can't remember your faction nor search by member.)

(Also, I was a good friend to you last strat when I was selling you tons of Troops. As well as Giving you a Base and Intel While you went to war with HP and the others down south. If it doesn't benefit you, you throw it down and whine like a bitch. Just stop.)

And I'm done. No more with kesh.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #186 on: September 20, 2014, 01:15:02 am »
+1
Curious statement considering the state of your clan at the moment.

Its a strat faction, not a clan. At least they wiped one shit faction from the map.

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 20, 2014, 01:22:02 am »
+6

a war day 1 and had to claw their way back before we were capable.  We have fought and earned every damn penny we have, every piece of gear, and every damn troop.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #188 on: September 20, 2014, 01:31:11 am »
+3
One(or TWO i guess) Words: EU.

It doesn't count.

Two, Our faction got  into a war day 1 and had to claw their way back before we were capable. As you can see, we have started being more aggressive now that we are actually capable of standing. I'm sorry me, nor my faction, didn't have 6 months of uninterrupted trading on NA, or that the 2 largest factions(then) were actively attacking us for a good month.

Please, it's also not like we captured 20k tickets, or 1.5 armies wroth of free gear. We have fought and earned every damn penny we have, every piece of gear, and every damn troop. Why don't you stop with your childish insults. Post your battle list(as a faction, or merc) You haven't done shit in NA until July(Please prove me wrong if so, I'll admit it in this instance since I can't remember your faction nor search by member.)

(Also, I was a good friend to you last strat when I was selling you tons of Troops. As well as Giving you a Base and Intel While you went to war with HP and the others down south. If it doesn't benefit you, you throw it down and whine like a bitch. Just stop.)

And I'm done. No more with kesh.

Lol, most of those battles were in NA.  We earned them as well by being fucking ballsy and risking all our troops in big battles.  When we did our first big attack against Rindyar it was considered 2nd best castle on NA with thousands of troops inside (you even said it was likely to fail) and a waste of 4K troops).  We actually took a huge risk and ended up winning.  Its what my faction has done every strat since strat 1, whether its taking on a massive Northern Empire with only a few thousand below-average equipped troops or fighting the biggest faction on the map with only 7 guys. 

You think because you sold me troops for a profit last strat like you also sold to people we fought I should just let you ridicule my faction with false statements without responding in kind, while you have done nothing even remotely close to what we have done.  Talk about backseat driver and whining like a bitch!  Claw your way back???  Are you fucking joking - LCO gave you troops and you gained massive amounts of gear from defending the single most defensible castle on the map (similar to Acre with the 2 sieges of Curaw with huge amounts of gear gained and then nothing done for past 3 months except attacking 200 unarmed peasants vilages).  If we had that kind of gear and troop gain that early we would have taken Rindyar castle months earlier. Not after we attacked numerous caravans and fought a war with Wolves then Kalmar Union (on NA soil).
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 01:34:17 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #189 on: September 20, 2014, 02:03:01 am »
You think because you sold me troops for a profit last strat like you also sold to people we fought I should just let you ridicule my faction with false statements without responding in kind, while you have done nothing even remotely close to what we have done.  Talk about backseat driver and whining like a bitch!  Claw your way back???  Are you fucking joking - LCO gave you troops and you gained massive amounts of gear from defending the single most defensible castle on the map (similar to Acre with the 2 sieges of Curaw with huge amounts of gear gained and then nothing done for past 3 months except attacking 200 unarmed peasants vilages).  If we had that kind of gear and troop gain that early we would have taken Rindyar castle months earlier. Not after we attacked numerous caravans and fought a war with Wolves then Kalmar Union (on NA soil).

One little tidbit here.  I feel the need to put things into perspective.  It took a very long time for us to accrue the gear needed to take the castle in the first place.  We were tapped.  IMMEDIATELY we got attacked by the squids.  Within 24 hours of us taking it.  Think about this a moment.  You may want to claim that we gained a lot of gear... We were defending the castle with broken gear from jump.  The gear we gained, was broken from use.  We also had to re arm the traders (Few that we had) with...broken gear.  So yes, we had to claw our way back.  We were beset by a very large, very equipped faction.  We were surrounded for days by an army, or two, just waiting to pounce on any of us that left.  So the points on gear... are moot.  Now let's talk about troop gain.  I don't recall gaining troops.  If we did, it sure as hell wasn't thousands.  Each troop we may have gained was immediately in use the following day.  If anything... we broke even. 

Now, back to the forum war between Kesh and Anders!

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
« Reply #190 on: September 20, 2014, 03:07:30 am »
+11
i like reading the arguments between MB and kesh because it never gets anywhere.
"lol fucking nerd
no you're the fucking nerd
shut up cumguzzler
don't tell me what to do
lol bundle of sticks cry were better because people like us more so they fight for us
fuck you nerd stop complaining about no mercs
well fuck you nerd
don't call me that bundle of sticks
fuck you nerd"

Offline vespasian

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro Aris et Focis
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Infidel
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Vespasian
« Reply #191 on: September 20, 2014, 03:18:13 am »
Its a strat faction, not a clan. At least they wiped one shit faction from the map.

Many apologies. I only sought to describe them as they describe themselves in their obituary:
http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/death-of-a-clan/

And If I may be so bold to presume, I think you mean they wiped hosp from the map. If this is the case allow me to make one further pesky observation in that Hosp seems to hold more territory than the aforementioned faction/clan that did the wiping. Considering your statement this is a curious turn of events if I do say so myself . But I digress. Best of luck.

Salute
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 03:24:46 am by vespasian »

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 20, 2014, 03:26:11 am »
+4
that Hosp seems to hold more territory than the aforementioned faction/clan that did the wiping.

I think you mean LCO

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 20, 2014, 03:47:15 am »
+2
Derailed?
(click to show/hide)
THOMAS = SPERGNERD BADS WHO ACTUALLY WANT TO SHIT TALK

"THE STATION" = COOL KIDS

When at first you don't succeed...take apart the fucking track

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 20, 2014, 03:47:41 am »
+1
Derailed?
(click to show/hide)
THOMAS = SPERGNERD BADS WHO ACTUALLY WANT TO SHIT TALK

"THE STATION" = COOL KIDS

When at first you don't succeed...take apart the fucking track

accidental double post. Chrome was being a dick
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 05:47:34 am by Sir_Wonka »