Author Topic: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings  (Read 15413 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
Re: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings
« Reply #165 on: September 19, 2014, 08:23:52 am »
+4
I have been in all of your teamspeaks and messaged most of you, and found pretty much everyone is quite cool.  But I will attack you when necessary.  And I will enjoy it.  And if anyone bitches and whines about that, I will just roll my eyes and say "WTF, whatever".

It sucks to spend two months building up an army just to see it destroyed in several minutes, but what else are you going to do with it?  I myself have fought several battles, and nobody bitched.  In fact my enemies congratulated me on having some moxy.  Of course I never posted about how awesome i was when I won, when we all know victory is 94% due to roster support, nor did I post about how my enemy sux ballz when I lost.  And my last loss I outnumbered them in ticks and roster, and the gear was only slightly less than theirs, yet they won.  Capped my flags, the jerks.  Annoying as fuck, but there's no shame in losing to players that are better than yours.

So just please stop bitching.

And if you have crazy night time settings, and you do not show up for your own battle, you should be perma-banned.  From life.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings
« Reply #166 on: September 19, 2014, 08:43:38 am »
I have been in all of your teamspeaks and messaged most of you, and found pretty much everyone is quite cool.  But I will attack you when necessary.  And I will enjoy it.  And if anyone bitches and whines about that, I will just roll my eyes and say "WTF, whatever".

It sucks to spend two months building up an army just to see it destroyed in several minutes, but what else are you going to do with it?  I myself have fought several battles, and nobody bitched.  In fact my enemies congratulated me on having some moxy.  Of course I never posted about how awesome i was when I won, when we all know victory is 94% due to roster support, nor did I post about how my enemy sux ballz when I lost.  And my last loss I outnumbered them in ticks and roster, and the gear was only slightly less than theirs, yet they won.  Capped my flags, the jerks.  Annoying as fuck, but there's no shame in losing to players that are better than yours.

So just please stop bitching.

And if you have crazy night time settings, and you do not show up for your own battle, you should be perma-banned.  From life.

One guy doing the occasional random attacks doesn't do anything.  Its the repeated attacks involved in a war and losing their pixel crack, Bryggan.  Big difference what Matey is talking about and what you are talking about.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 19, 2014, 09:10:34 am »
+3
Sooo everyone should play respectfully and just trade together peacefully? I mean... sure you can theoretically have respectful wars... but uhh it doesn't happen. People always get mad at each other when they are fighting in strat, so the more people you fight the more people are mad at you; but at least you get xp.

People being mad is what made wars in strat so fun too, if you think back at all the most fun wars in strat they were all between people who were saying shit about each other on the forums constantly and making up absurd lies to slander the other side. Wars like fcc vs mercs, hero party vs fcc ect were great entertainment more than just the shitty battles.

If you aren't going to play the villain as a strat leader your clan is worthless as has been confirmed 3 years running.

Offline vespasian

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro Aris et Focis
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Infidel
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Vespasian
« Reply #168 on: September 19, 2014, 02:09:00 pm »
+2
If you aren't going to play the villain as a strat leader your clan is worthless as has been confirmed 3 years running.

Curious statement considering the state of your clan at the moment.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 19, 2014, 02:23:03 pm »
+3
Curious statement considering the state of your clan at the moment.
Hey they ain't done calling in all favors yet
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #170 on: September 19, 2014, 03:53:56 pm »
+3
Damn and here I thought everyone would be talking about my top score performance.   :cry:
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #171 on: September 19, 2014, 05:34:57 pm »
+4
We assumed it was a typo
Leader of BS

Offline Vengt037

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE47rDVh3c0
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vengt_The_Horsethief, Glorefindel, Vanderkaum
« Reply #172 on: September 19, 2014, 05:58:29 pm »
+2
Damn and here I thought everyone would be talking about my top score performance.   :cry:

attaboy Huseby!
"Vengt, you are like my favorite player in CRPG."
- BlackWhite

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #173 on: September 19, 2014, 07:24:28 pm »
+2
Sooo everyone should play respectfully and just trade together peacefully? I mean... sure you can theoretically have respectful wars... but uhh it doesn't happen. People always get mad at each other when they are fighting in strat, so the more people you fight the more people are mad at you; but at least you get xp.

Nobody is complaining about battles. People are complaining when they lose.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #174 on: September 19, 2014, 07:45:36 pm »
+2
holy fuck you cockgobblers are all starting to annoy me. this shit was entertaining for the first few weeks of this degrassi episode gone wrong but you've turned this entire section of the forums so fucking gay it makes sanderson seem straight. why can't you dick jockies just suck each other off and agree that you're not going to manage to make anyone actually fucking cry, you're grown ass men for fucks sake. can this annoying circlejerk just end, like damn i want to see some interesting shit posted on here not 6 fucking monkeys flinging their doritos stained shit at each other.

Almost. Too much gay talk. Very uncreative. The doritos angle was brilliant tho. No lie. I laughed.

And daruvian you better your fucking tongue, knave. You might lose it!

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 19, 2014, 08:52:24 pm »
+7
People being mad is what made wars in strat so fun too, if you think back at all the most fun wars in strat they were all between people who were saying shit about each other on the forums constantly and making up absurd lies to slander the other side. Wars like fcc vs mercs, hero party vs fcc ect were great entertainment more than just the shitty battles.

lets keep it real, EVERY FCC WAR was amazing and great, and the community is going to miss them when they are truly gone.

you guys really dont know \ remember what your missing out on? you dont remember what made previous strats so good?

and again, LETS KEEP IT FUCKING REAL FOR A SECOND, next strat that happens, no matter what the mechanics are, if there is NO KESH, its going to suck ass. I know its true, you know its true, arty, aldo, sandy, arowine, jona and every other leader who hasnt done shit all this strat knows its true.

people that cant even risk friendship to have a fun war ( ie NO ATTACKING FRIENDS ) are going to get super bored, eventually you will attack a friend, and probably, end up not being friends in the end, then you will miss someone you hated, someone you actually WANTED to fight.

Squids and Super friends, yeah, thats about it,,,i cant think of any other clan or faction that did anything even remotely worthwhile or interesting this strat. and yes they both have some shitty diplomats...which is fucking AWESOME, no ass kissing, no need to be liked by every other clan out there, THATS how a war game should be played, and may the best CLAN win, not the best carebear alliance, thats just dumb...
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
« Reply #176 on: September 19, 2014, 09:23:47 pm »
+1
I feel left out because the lack of mentioning the sloths in plumbos post.

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
« Reply #177 on: September 19, 2014, 09:24:52 pm »

Nobody is complaining about battles. People are complaining when they lose.
HERES A PLUS! nobody will complain when  there are no battles.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #178 on: September 19, 2014, 09:42:45 pm »
Just a Fun fact:
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive&view=list#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1800

Kesh's group doesn't "start" until 7/13, 6 months into strat(or Halfway done) before he starts "giving battles" and complains everyone else played trader all day.

6 Months of Trading before "doing something" is a whole lot worse than most other factions.

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
« Reply #179 on: September 19, 2014, 10:02:18 pm »
+4
HERES A PLUS! nobody will complain when  there are no battles.

NO MATTER WHAAAAATTTT, someone's ALWAYS going to complain about SOMETHING! Whether there's battles, no battles, whether or not McDonald's brings down the price of the Big Mac 30 cents... People gots t' bitch.