Author Topic: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings  (Read 15541 times)

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
Re: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2014, 07:30:37 pm »
+9
I'm not which is more awful: your grammar or this thread.

Typical response by a fucking twerp
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2014, 09:02:30 pm »
+3
I can see where it would be beneficial to change night time settings before being re-attacked.   Not to screw over "good battle times" but to allow for extra time to reinforce (and then hope that you're not ready to re-attack at that shitty time, whereas they may be able to then pull out S&D/Gold, equipment, etc before being attacked the second the battle is over). 

Kesh I don't think you're in a position to talk about "abusing" strat mechanics for your own advantage :)
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2014, 09:23:38 pm »
+3
Daruvian when did u become an item Advisor? What does that mean. New items or nerfs? Or just to be higher than the rest of us plebian nerds

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2014, 11:41:35 pm »
+8
I'm not which is more awful: your grammar or this thread.

fuck you

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2014, 12:08:12 am »
+2
We had so many less mercs at that 3 am battle that I think we need to start our own thread about it

Half the roster was EU to kbw all NA roster minus malgalad.

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2014, 01:26:39 am »
I counted maybe 7-8 EUs.. soo  :rolleyes:
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2014, 01:30:01 am »
Half the roster was EU to kbw all NA roster minus malgalad.

But MB doesn't care about strat and they didn't intentionally make the battle 3 am?? lol  but yeah it was more like a third to 40% of our roster - some of whom intentionally wasted our c-sites and our xbows.

Yeah no, the trolls have their strat now - all the people who sit around and do nothing all strat except trade runs and defend all buddies together.  Enjoy the rest of strat guys - probably as many good sized battle in next 4 months as we put together per week.  We were going to give the community battles till we burned through all 30K troops, but so few people left not allying and working together with you at this point no one can even put together a full roster against LCO, MB, Acre, Cooperation, Black Company, Astralis.  Doesn't matter who you are fighting - poor yoshis found that out.  Join the alliance of 80% of the active playerbase or fight with half their number of NA mercs against them.

You turned NA into Eu with another UIF - only big difference is your clans are basically the youngest players in this game - most of the rest of the community was smart and mature enough to leave as we were doing after our big drive to give the community one last hurrah of battles.  Instead of being grateful the Daycare clans acted like little kids because they were so frightened to lose a pixel on a map. lol.

Sigh I actually miss Daruvian and Smoothrich with their creative and original trolling - these little kids like Chosen1, Aldo, and McDeath and pretty much the rest of MB and acre are such weak, childish trolls I feel like i'm being insulted by a gang of little kids - just leaves me kind of sad remembering how much better this community used to be and what it has degenerated into. 

e.g. Acre's battle description - funniest of all its actually a battle against someone we are completely neutral with but anyone not in their big gay alliance must be with me lol:
"a bloo bloo bloo I'm a baby and cry because nighttime settings" -kesh"  - how can anyone even feel insulted when someone insults you like your 5 yr old cousin would try to do?  Am i right or am i right? Sigh, hopefully the new bannerlord will draw back some of the good old crew - people that actually had wit , satire and intelligence.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 01:40:01 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2014, 01:46:47 am »
+1
down boy down

See file photo of a post-loss Keshian
(click to show/hide)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2014, 03:13:34 am »
down boy down

See file photo of a post-loss Keshian
(click to show/hide)

Huh?  Perfect example I guess.  I give an intelligent, witty rejoinder.  James posts this thinking its clever, even though it doesn't actually relate to anything discussed, nothing in the previous post showed any rage (actually more pity than anything else) of any kind, but I guess it fits right in with him and his group's low level of trolling ability.  I think you might actually be channeling Chosen1, James, who I am pretty sure is around 13-14 years old.  Admittedly Reinhardt was the one with the brains and he was smart enough to quit the game.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2014, 03:22:41 am »
+9
I give an intelligent, witty rejoinder.

ayy lmao

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2014, 04:32:22 am »
+3
ayy lmao

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2014, 04:37:53 am »
+2
Lol @ all of the carebears plus 1 ing each other.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2014, 04:44:44 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Kesh, we all "allied" together because we share a common distaste for you. I don't know if you can get it through your thick skull but you are one of the most hated people in NA. I will admit I am probably not that far behind you but I am hated for different reasons. The only way I can describe you and your strategus actions is the way that Obi-Wan talks about Mos Eisley.
"Mos Eisley spaceport: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

To address your remark about my trolling, I was not childish in my trolling and if I was I was only matching your level. The ban thread was weak, I can admit that. Aldo didn't even troll(lets face it, that guy doesn't know how to) and Chosen1 is a mentally challenged child who enjoys voting on a forum for a shit mod.

I really don't have anything else to say. You lost get over it and go crawl back into the dog cage your step dad used to throw you in when he wanted to fuck your mother.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2014, 05:03:28 am »
+3
it makes me sad when y'all don't understand the role of kesh. the dude is the villain of strat each time around and y'all keep taking these insults too far :*(. i honestly think both sides have kesh-esque recruiting methods and BS strat thingy-mabobbers but you don't hear kesh cry nearly as much as yall.

strat would be retarded without our token ginger bish (slang for bitch, relit)

~harold c. crumb

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2014, 05:09:15 am »
but you don't hear kesh cry nearly as much as yall

lol