Author Topic: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings  (Read 15539 times)

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
+11
Pretty much every person who made Strategus entertaining has quit and instead we have a new breed of passive aggressive sperg leading clans. So unassertive that they can't even bare to hit Attack in an online video game because of intense anxiety as they think about the troops and gold they are going to lose, yet at the drop of a hat they will sign up for eachothers battles to try combat their most hated enemy, the one who *gasp*.. is using up their internet troops?????

Yeah this game sucks. I think more RP would fix things though.

But actually, there really is a lack of RP nowadays. Not just the shitty internet stories in italics, but also the fucked up nerdy narratives that factions imply via their actions, equipment, diplomacy, etc. I think this is symptomatic of something--some bitter degenerative internet disease that's stricken our mod. AIDS maybe. Nooneplaysitis. No one takes any of these wars seriously enough anymore to construct little imagined realities or faction/personal identities around them, in part because they can hardly be called wars I guess. That, and the playfulness seems to have left things, though I could be projecting.

It just seems like no one takes Strat seriously save those few who do, and they kinda do so a little overmuch. In a not happy-fun way. The mod used to be like a bunch of giggling fat neckbeards frolicking in an glittering sandbox, but it now seems to be more like two or three angry neckbeards in diapers flinging their own feces at each other in one of those cheap, green plastic turtle sandboxes that poor white people keep in the grassy spaces between trailer homes.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
+3
I still can't get over the fact that talking to kesh in teamspeak and reading his posts are like night and day. It's like two completely different people.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+6
Our battles vs kesh wouldn't be for XP. At this moment we are chasing kesh down with a 2k army of plate and 2k champion coursers. That nerd can't hide from a sloth

You guys are moving too fast to be sloths. Are you really some other animal? What else are you lying about?
The plot thickens
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
+1

And why would people in factions at war with the Steppe alliance merc for the Steppes?  Same concept.  Kbw has signed up for each of my battles.  They are there, tried and true.  Why hasn't Kesh and co merced against the Squids for an Acre battle?  Or a Black Company battle?  Or an Astralis battle?  It hasn't happened. 

Same argument applies.

Ballicker you are a bit slow - read internet explorer's post again, maybe 2-3 more times.  You are a little slow on the uptake on whats actually being discussed.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
+2
Ballicker you are a bit slow - read internet explorer's post again, maybe 2-3 more times.  You are a little slow on the uptake on whats actually being discussed.

My my my Kesh.  Not everything is about you son.  Going tit for tat on who mercs for who is what WAS being discussed between us. 

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
My my my Kesh.  Not everything is about you son.  Going tit for tat on who mercs for who is what WAS being discussed between us.

Like I said read his post, you really are a spectator oblivious to the discussion.  Read 2-3 times, you may yet grasp things and be able to add to the discussion instead of being a Donny throwing random meaningless tangents in.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
+6
Its not poor planning though I find it funny that you guys think squids plus another 8 man faction is a mega alliance. We don't get much roster support because everyone feels that we hurt their butts in one way or another. Its hard to fill a roster when you don't get more that 45 applicants. The battles are not even fun anymore. Black company I remember talked about attacking kbw at some point but i guess it would suit their back stabbing nature this strat.

That and your jerkoffs. Well not all of you guys

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+4
I still can't get over the fact that talking to kesh in teamspeak and reading his posts are like night and day. It's like two completely different people.

This is thectruth. Likable guy. Maniac poster

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
+11
i just cant believe theres enough people that actually care about strat 5 AT ALL to make a thread four pages long, im astounded really

edit: i skimmed and realized half the posts are from kesh and mcdeath, so i retract my statement
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 06:29:04 pm by Daruvian »

Offline To Kill A Dead Horse

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • May be insane
    • View Profile
  • Faction: (Former) The Black Guard, (Current) Swiss AoW
  • Game nicks: To_Kill_A_Dead_Horse, GaugofWar
  • IRC nick: TKADH
+5
Don't mind me... I'm just here to enjoy the shit-talking
Quote from: Baggy
If your going to be staring at your characters ass in game all day it might as well be a female one.
[21:08:47] Downloading Textures/this_is_how_children_see_gnjus_norm.dds

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 06:28:25 am by Chosen1 »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline GiuseppeBlackRose

• Count
  • Renown: 270
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
  • GFORCE Godfather
    • View Profile
+23
guess who
(click to show/hide)
You  :?
fresh OC (lol)

No one from remnant has enough skill or dedication to join my mafia, Sorry.

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
You  :?

Lol, I cracked up out loud at that one!  bravo!  Really like the loud munching noises and the heavy nerd breathing.  Captured the hours long moment.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+7
fresh OC (lol)