Author Topic: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings  (Read 15543 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
+5
No question they abuse features:

(click to show/hide)

You should give up your adminship if you're going to be spouting out bias opinions like this on the forum. Go do something constructive like fix the game.

brb fixing cRPG with pink text and essay bans
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+3
Red herring

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+8
breaking news: relit is reforming the raven strat faction to join the kbw mega alliance

STAY TUNED.

"that kesh is a real tommy tough tits"

~relit

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
breaking news: relit is reforming the raven strat faction to join the kbw mega alliance

STAY TUNED.

"that kesh is a real tommy tough tits"

~relit

Sooo.... does that mean you guys are going to run around doing trade runs with your allies for the last 4 months of strat and defend only?  Pretty much what it means to join them.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Dionysus

• Duke
  • Renown: 696
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • I move-- for no man.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of War
  • Game nicks: Dionysus_AoW
+7
Same shit, different day. This whole numbers pissing match is a joke. Stop looking at ladders and factions; most of those players are not active ON BOTH SIDES. I have not seen a single member of the original GoW crew since the beginning of Strategus, and a lot of the top Squids are busy right now. Kudos to Holiday and the leadership for keeping us in it, but if this is how the community is going to handle the only battles in NA, then I'd like to move on and do something more productive with my friends than to try to entertain a mass of grudge-bearing manchildren. We can barely pull together a roster, and the few that we get either get bribed away from us or feel some obligation or pity for KbW/Astralis/Black Company.

If the Donkey Crew plans on having anything like Strategus in their next game, they should strongly consider adding objectives so that there are more grounds for hostilities than the "he started it" argument. The fact that we threw the first punches does not mean we are the biggest faction and an unstoppable juggernaut. Calamari, Holiday, Legs, and many of the active Squids have been remarkably efficient in their trade runs and micromanagement of fiefs. At this point, it seems the only reason for an Anti-Squid/Kesh alliance is simply that you do not like us, and in a game where popularity controls rosters, that makes it very difficult for us to see any virtue in participating with you folks and continuing these battles.

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
+6
in a game where popularity controls rosters

I feel like that's a big part of Strategus, the 'politics' if you will. Keshy-poo simply isn't playing that part of the game correctly, and making cry-threads definitely doesn't help.

But! Used to, like in strat 4 for example, each side had 50 members for any big battle no matter what. Didn't matter if a faction was full of shitlords, they were at least gonna get a 50-man roster. Lot of the time, there would be 10 or so people in TS not getting into battles because the rosters were completely full. Nowadays, with this community obviously shrinking in size, many battles get nowhere near a full roster so it's hard to have a 'fair fight' numbers-wise.

I mean, shit. *shrugs* Like they say on my favorite TV show, "What are ya' gonna do..."

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+5
The fact that we threw the first punches does not mean we are the biggest faction

I think the real reason you guys are having such a hard time filling up your rosters is because of Kesh. Honestly I used to like the guy but he just was way too much of a sperg for me. As for people in your faction not being active. I am a full time student during the day(I have saturday classes as well) and I work nights and I am still the third most active MB member in strat so I don't want to hear anything about being busy.

Edit: I like the squid guys. When you declared war on acre I was at all of your battles. I would hang out with you guys in ts instead of MB. I even joined your ladder when Aldo kicked me out. Then all of a sudden you started to act differently and we weren't really kicking it in ts anymore. Now it is to the point where I don't even see Alec in ts anymore. Hell I will settle for Wesley telling me he can't hear me without my voice or maybe even Dion with his superiority complex. JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:32:58 pm by mcdeath »
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
+3

I think the real reason you guys are having such a hard time filling up your rosters is because of Kesh. Honestly I used to like the guy but he just was way too much of a sperg for me. As for people in your faction not being active. I am a full time student during the day(I have saturday classes as well) and I work nights and I am still the third most active MB member in strat so I don't want to hear anything about being busy.

Edit: I like the squid guys. When you declared war on acre I was at all of your battles. I would hang out with you guys in ts instead of MB. I even joined your ladder when Aldo kicked me out. Then all of a sudden you started to act differently and we weren't really kicking it in ts anymore. Now it is to the point where I don't even see Alec in ts anymore. Hell I will settle for Wesley telling me he can't hear me without my voice or maybe even Dion with his superiority complex. JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING

i still luv u bby
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
The funny thing McMassahole is you guys blaming me for not filling roster - the people filling the other sides are all people butthurt by being attacked at one time even months ago by squids - astralis, lco, mb, and acre.  Even when we attack as a random group giving battles or sloths or even taser the 1-man faction just fucking around - every single person from those factions sign on same side.  Thats whats filling the roster (and all the mercs you guys buy from semenstorm, boomshakalaka making a killing off you, james_cry_king pays lumetta to fight for MB too lol)  All the factions that wanted to do nothing but trade all strat and had their caravans hit even once by squids months ago all merc for each other. 

Most of the squids dont even play this game (their leader board alone - half their leaders dont even play, whereas every single MB leader listed does).  20+ MB show up for every single battle no matter 3 am or noon whereas about 8-10 squids show up at primetime.  You obviously have the largest active merc pool even if not all of them on strategus ladder so you are the biggest faction.  On top of that acre, lco both some of the largest merc groups.  Half of Random Ai barbarian horde cant even make most of our battles.  Sloths will merc for us but thats like 2-3 people left.  There are so few random neutrals anymore and they often leave early unlike dedicated clan players that having 70% of the active playerbase all mercing together guarantees another UIF where only 1 side always has 10-20 more mercs.

We know how hard it is to fill roster.  Its funny because MB has repeatedly made incredibly stupid mistakes on the strat map (main reason we took half your fiefs with 7 (now 8 as of a few days ago) guys.  Aldo is not 9Finger or really any leader who actually knows what the fuck he is doing - loses countless troops to crime and upkeep and unarmed defenses of hundreds of troops in the desert.  Even now you guys tactically made a huge mistake trying to save a shitty village like emirin.  If we could even get close to your number of mercs (and you didnt abuse nighttime settings) we would easily flag cap a village like that, hell we were doing a 1 to 1 in that village and i was 23-1 while we were still only down 12 mercs until people got frustrated fighting 1 v 2 every fight being outnumbered by so many mercs and we ended up down 15 and our respawn timers much higher having so many less mercs. (44-29)

Knowing it was tough to get mercs we spent all day getting every neutral that plays and we barely scrounged together 29.  You on the other hand, didnt even bother recruiting until an hour before and just hopped on your allies tses - and got 40+ of lco, acre, mb and astralis - 18 MB alone.  A few random neutrals joined you (and I heard this in steam as i was recruiting - because aldo cried to them that you were outnumbered in mercs and desperate, meanwhile he waited till last 20 minutes to hire the 15+ MB he hadnt hired but were showing for battle to make it look like he had less mercs when he cried to the very few neutrals left.)  We also have heard he told Soft_Juicy_Mango to change his nighttime setting (it switched to being started exactly before the ending of our first wave attack) to buy time to save their gear, but that argaloth hopped on too late otherwise both battles would have been pushed.) Talk about sad, he resorts to lying and shit like that to save his pixel crack.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 04:42:00 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
+2
>> Because every single member of mb, acre, astralis, and lco exclusively mercs for each other.  <<

Really not worth replying to... but Kesh, you sir, are an idiot.  There are people who exclusively merc for you too.  Squids, Sloths, Yoshi's.  it hasn't gone unnoticed.  Stop crying fowl unless you are going to lump your allies into the mix as well.  I don't think I've ever seen them merc for KBW. 

Also... Anders, as an example, DID merc for you at least once.  ;-) 

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+7
why would people in factions at war with KBW merc for them. The point Kesh making is that there are a lot more people on the KBW side of things than on the Squids side, which is completely true.

That in and of itself doesn't really mean anything though it's just the fact that the reason there are more people on their side is that it's every single inactive useless faction in Strategus so far all mass mercing for them, it's real awful.

Pretty much every person who made Strategus entertaining has quit and instead we have a new breed of passive aggressive sperg leading clans. So unassertive that they can't even bare to hit Attack in an online video game because of intense anxiety as they think about the troops and gold they are going to lose, yet at the drop of a hat they will sign up for eachothers battles to try combat their most hated enemy, the one who *gasp*.. is using up internet troops in battles?????
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 05:12:21 pm by imisshotmail »

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+2
(click to show/hide)

In all honesty kesh the things you are saying I have no knowledge about. We do not pay our mercs for battles and if james pays for people to merc for us that is beyond our own control.
Yes I will admit Aldo isn't 100% in knowing how to strat, this is his first strat leading a faction by himself with Testi(a guy who doesn't play crpg.)
If you want to talk about crying and all of that other bullshit I'm not going to do that. Both sides do an equal amount of it and claim the other does it more. It's bullshit and I don't care about any of the he said she said crap.
We used to be friends back in the day, or did you forget about that? I don't like all of these stupid over dramatic threads where people have a dick measuring contest.
You are a good balance to crpg and the community but at the aame time you try to spread out such negative propaganda and that just irritates me.
I feel as though you will probably just shrug this post off and - it without a care but I really don't like having having to repeat myself like I have been for the past few months.

Ps: if this is bad I wrote this on my phone in between classes

Edit: if you want mercs kesh I would gladly switch sides and try to bring some friends over. I have no problem signing against my faction. I have tried fighting for you before when you were attcking the Eu guys and you would remove me from the roster last minute even if I was in ts for roll call
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 05:16:13 pm by mcdeath »
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
+3
Its been a while since McDeath lockd his thread. No good shitpost competitions since then. All of the shit just built up in us all. The floodgates r open give me something to read study hall! (Instead of typing shitty shit in game in global chat)

Fuel:

Kesh is best NA strategy overlord

Kesh is nerd

Ken456 is better than Malgalad

Kesh is our lord and savior bringer of XP

Aldo is a nerd

Testi u don't even play stay outta dis

Desire is a man

2 weeks of no assaults no MB counterattack

Did I ever say you were funny?

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
+1

why would people in factions at war with KBW merc for them. The point Kesh making is that there are a lot more people on the KBW side of things than on the Squids side, which is completely true.

And why would people in factions at war with the Steppe alliance merc for the Steppes?  Same concept.  Kbw has signed up for each of my battles.  They are there, tried and true.  Why hasn't Kesh and co merced against the Squids for an Acre battle?  Or a Black Company battle?  Or an Astralis battle?  It hasn't happened. 

Same argument applies. 

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
+2
Admits to Giant alliance buddies! :twisted:
Our battles vs kesh wouldn't be for XP. At this moment we are chasing kesh down with a 2k army of plate and 2k champion coursers. That nerd can't hide from a sloth