Author Topic: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings  (Read 15416 times)

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
Re: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2014, 11:56:58 pm »
We rose like N A Z I Germany, and collapsed the same way. Damn world/community ganging up on us !
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
Re: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings
« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2014, 11:57:35 pm »
Without us there would be no battles
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2014, 11:58:03 pm »
+10
Remember everyone, insults are encouraged as long as they are creative. Demerits will be issued for the following:

a) Claiming the other person is mad (it takes a real fucking cunt to actually be very mad on the internet, but for some reason proving that the other person is mad is seen as a victory)
b) Saying that you fucked/will fuck/are fucking a person's mother or father. I mean, comon, that shit is basic as all hell. Remember in 2nd grade when saying "YOUR MOM" was a sick-ass burn? Yeah, I miss those times but we should have all moved past that.
c) Under most circumstances, claiming that the other person is overweight/ugly/virginal/etc. I mean, yeah, all of those things are more likely to be true here than your average social media outlet, but shit, that's pretty much the pot calling the kettle a friend here.

Alright boys, lets have some good, clean shitposts.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #153 on: September 19, 2014, 12:12:01 am »
We rose like N A Z I Germany, and collapsed the same way. Damn world/community ganging up on us !

So in other words, you didn't 'win?'

Offline vespasian

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro Aris et Focis
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Infidel
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Vespasian
« Reply #154 on: September 19, 2014, 12:50:03 am »
+5
that's pretty much the pot calling the kettle a friend here.

I'm not sure whats happening in this thread but I'm pretty sure I enjoyed this part. That's all.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #155 on: September 19, 2014, 12:55:28 am »
+1
What exactly caused the Squids to fall apart during that battle?  You guys had a good defensive position and you were only down 4 5 mercs.  Just lack of communication?

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 19, 2014, 01:01:27 am »
+1
What exactly caused the Squids to fall apart during that battle?  You guys had a good defensive position and you were only down 4 5 mercs.  Just lack of communication?
well kesh dropped his merc gold bag and the mercs went flying around the hill to collect.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #157 on: September 19, 2014, 01:04:02 am »
+3
demerit

you sicken me

Edit: and fuck all you scum mb members

looking at u ulfson

Offline Captain_Skinboat

• Baron
  • Renown: 98
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Skinboat, Aquaman, KRAKEN VERY SCARY
« Reply #158 on: September 19, 2014, 01:05:19 am »
+3
No communication. Not alot of our players come in teamspeak for whatever reason, even know we ask them to repeatedly. So no one called out that there were any enemies on the flag, no one called out that they were putting them down. By them time I saw it in chat I was killed and they were all down. Its so difficult for us to fill a roster that we accept anyone, and alot of times these people are random euros, or people who dont give a fuck about coming in ts. Its not like we have the chance to do a roll call and pick people who are in teamspeak and ready to work together

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #159 on: September 19, 2014, 01:26:41 am »
Skin was that crpg gold thing a joke? Are you going to repay us like you said you would?

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 19, 2014, 02:14:30 am »
+4
I'm talking about strat in general. Not a single battle. PleaS more down votes

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 19, 2014, 02:25:37 am »
No communication. Not alot of our players come in teamspeak for whatever reason, even know we ask them to repeatedly. So no one called out that there were any enemies on the flag, no one called out that they were putting them down. By them time I saw it in chat I was killed and they were all down. Its so difficult for us to fill a roster that we accept anyone, and alot of times these people are random euros, or people who dont give a fuck about coming in ts. Its not like we have the chance to do a roll call and pick people who are in teamspeak and ready to work together

I would have come to ts if Kesh wasn't such a cock mongling my old friendgot. Guy perma banned me from TS again.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Pooper

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Fight for reason
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mates
  • Game nicks: Khmer
« Reply #162 on: September 19, 2014, 03:12:59 am »
+2
We all know who the real winners are.....         LONG LIVE THE NORTHERN EMPIRE!!!!!
I just want to clap my thighs, alright...

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #163 on: September 19, 2014, 04:57:51 am »
+5
holy fuck you cockgobblers are all starting to annoy me. this shit was entertaining for the first few weeks of this degrassi episode gone wrong but you've turned this entire section of the forums so fucking gay it makes sanderson seem straight. why can't you dick jockies just suck each other off and agree that you're not going to manage to make anyone actually fucking cry, you're grown ass men for fucks sake. can this annoying circlejerk just end, like damn i want to see some interesting shit posted on here not 6 fucking monkeys flinging their doritos stained shit at each other.
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #164 on: September 19, 2014, 07:28:41 am »
+2

As for Aldo hes been a pleasure to talk to every time as are to be honest, pretty much everyone who isn't you or the Squids... On one hand there are players who value playing the game respectfully and don't go out of their way to be douchebags. On the other a group of nerds hell bent on ruining the experience for the rest at all cost. Coincidence you are bitching about a lack of merc support? I think not.

Sooo everyone should play respectfully and just trade together peacefully? I mean... sure you can theoretically have respectful wars... but uhh it doesn't happen. People always get mad at each other when they are fighting in strat, so the more people you fight the more people are mad at you; but at least you get xp.