Author Topic: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings  (Read 15600 times)

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings
« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2014, 05:12:37 am »
+3
he is one guy. sure he complains daily (hourly). but yall have an army of angry sperglords that just complain and complain about kesh.

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
Re: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2014, 05:53:28 am »
This bullshit is getting tiring just to read, how the fuck do you fucks manage to actually type out all this shit?
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2014, 05:55:51 am »
+8
This bullshit is getting tiring just to read, how the fuck do you fucks manage to actually type out all this shit?
I quit my job and dropped out of school
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #123 on: September 18, 2014, 06:40:46 am »
+13
I quit my job and dropped out of school

dedicated boy :) true american spirit
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #124 on: September 18, 2014, 06:43:16 am »
+5
So all that time ago when I promised to write a dramatic piano ballad rewrite of "Kesh Is Gay"... well I've finally gotten around to it. I even recorded a first draft today. I was going to post it but now I would just feel like I was ganging up on Kesh too hard.

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
« Reply #125 on: September 18, 2014, 07:01:11 am »
+2
he is one guy. sure he complains daily (hourly). but yall have an army of angry sperglords that just complain and complain about kesh.

I don't know about the rest of these people, but I simply refute Kesh's statements, tell him he's crying, then laugh about it in Teamspeak afterwards. I didn't know that made me an angry sperglord. :?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 07:06:58 am by Testicleez »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 18, 2014, 09:39:04 am »
+3
it makes me sad when y'all don't understand the role of kesh. the dude is the villain of strat each time around and y'all keep taking these insults too far :*(. i honestly think both sides have kesh-esque recruiting methods and BS strat thingy-mabobbers but you don't hear kesh cry nearly as much as yall.

Kesh is like a heel in wrestling which is exactly how you should play strategus because it's hilarious.

I don't know if Kesh is trolling with his posts he's probably not but at his worst he is a rager who maybe takes strat too serious, which is a far cry from 3/4 the cRPG community who are actually just awful people.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:51:04 am by imisshotmail »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 18, 2014, 11:32:58 am »
+7
Kesh is like a heel in wrestling which is exactly how you should play strategus because it's hilarious.

I don't know if Kesh is trolling with his posts he's probably not but at his worst he is a rager who maybe takes strat too serious, which is a far cry from 3/4 the cRPG community who are actually just awful people.
Not everyone can be a gem like you.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2014, 01:13:31 pm »
+1
The LCO art of war, secretly feed troops and gear to who you want to win, till enough of the map is attacking a faction then join in. Bravo. Puff up chest and be proud of yourselves.
Leader of BS

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2014, 02:24:31 pm »
+2
The LCO art of war, secretly feed troops and gear to who you want to win, till enough of the map is attacking a faction then join in. Bravo. Puff up chest and be proud of yourselves.
beats making constant whine threads and crying on ts. Pay mercs to dive is one we haven't master yet maybe you could teach us?
you forgot we chest bump too.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:30:20 pm by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2014, 02:52:34 pm »
+7
fuck you

I love you harry. On a sidenote about this strat , te most upsetting thing about this round of strat is that sanderson attacked us i think. I actually called a lawyer and sucide h i tline at the same time. If this did not hapen disregard. Elder scrolls online is my life now and i get confused alot. However more amazing is redguards are real

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2014, 03:48:14 pm »
+2
beats making constant whine threads and crying on ts. Pay mercs to dive is one we haven't master yet maybe you could teach us?
you forgot we chest bump too.

On goretooths deathbed his last words will be unga matey bribe unga.
Leader of BS

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 18, 2014, 04:14:11 pm »
+1
On goretooths deathbed his last words will be unga matey bribe unga.
been a few post since i've seen the eight man faction or night time setting card been played whats the deal on that?

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 18, 2014, 04:47:36 pm »
+5
Kesh,aldo,arrowaine,wesley. Are all needed in this community. Hell even murdertron. They keep the hate going.Aldo is by far the best tho. Its amazing how much shit rolls off his back. We just chuckle in TS about these posts. We also text strategies with each other.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 18, 2014, 04:48:22 pm »
+6
Sexually