Author Topic: Cheap HBMAF tactics Just like Expected - all of NA primetime nighttime settings  (Read 3182 times)

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
Also, i notice Plumbo does better than you almost every single strat fight you both have been in Chosen1, so what does that make you?

lol you must have a bad memory or be plain bullshittin. i think its the latter because I don't even remember the last time plumbo and i were in the same battle

also considering that I have 10 performance... could you please link me archived battles for proof if u dont mind

(click to show/hide)

edit: found his profile http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=ladderoverviewclans#!?page=charinfodetail&id=444123
only 6 performance

gf gf
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 03:40:45 am by Chosen1 »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+2
lol you must have a bad memory or be plain bullshittin. i think its the latter because I don't even remember the last time plumbo and i were in the same battle

also considering that I have 10 performance... could you please link me archived battles for proof if u dont mind

(click to show/hide)

edit: found his profile http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=ladderoverviewclans#!?page=charinfodetail&id=444123
only 6 performance

gf gf

sigh chosen, yeah because the performance ratings and kds are the purest measurement of skill right? if you havent been in the same battle as me in a while...you havent been in any battle in a while, i dont pick and choose what battles i think ill do well in, i take whatever large decent size battle i can and do the best with what gear and teams i got. everyone knows sometimes...u just get a shit battle, or the battle gets canceled, either way, to mock another player ...performance rating? yeah, its a 6, its been even lower, once i had a 4...and i still got hired for the next EU battle, where i now play half the time strat wise.

funny thing is, i have nothing against chosen, hes just a kid, reminds me a bit of that kid lemon.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
+3
my strat number has been a 2 before, so I am better at being worse then you plumbo. Right now it is a 7 so I am also better at being better!
Leader of BS

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+3
lel
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
+4

(click to show/hide)

only 6 performance

gf gf

lel this nerd talking about his performance.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
+1
(click to show/hide)

thx for the trip down memory lane

haven't seen that guy in years

edit: forgot why I opened the thread. Check it out Voren just initiated another 4AM battle

welp,
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 08:14:17 pm by WITCHCRAFT »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
+1
James lowered his face into his palm. "Oh chadz, its happened again."

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
+2
i think you need to add a little more roleplay into this.

The bunny was spotted in the village terrorizing the populace so the knights took off on their coconuts to attack at a later hour when the dreaded hare would be resting.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.