Author Topic: Cheap MB tactics Just like Last Strat - all of NA primetime nighttime settings  (Read 15423 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2468

Had him change his nighttime setting for all of primetime so after our first battle would push the next one to 3 am instead of NA primetime, by making his nighttime setting all of NA primetime.  They did the same thing last strat to tkov when they attacked nomar. 

Not enough Aldo pleads and cries to every faction and lies to them how he doesnt have enough mercs even though hes part of the largest faction allied with 3 of the 4 other largest factions and always has 10 more mercs every fight - he resorts to cheap moves like this - bravo working to kill a dying mod. 

We are the only ones giving the community battles - do you really want us to say fuck you and do all xp battles none of you invited to and leave you to trade for the last 4 months like you did the first 8 months because your leader is a cowardly bitch scared of losing his internet pixels??  They would never give a single battle to the community so why support them?

If you don't want to fight - fucking over the community by making all primetime battles get pushed to 3 am - go ahead, we will leave you to have as much fun as you had the first 8 months of trading.  You did nothing for the community but just  a leech of 200 active members playing trading simulator - if you are that scared of a 7-man faction beating up your 200 man faction and taking all your shit you resort to cheap tactics that kill off the primetime battles for the community.

P.S.  I know you will try and brag about your abuse of nighttime settings and call me names for posting this - but seriously are you that scared of losing to us that you resort to this crap - you already get 10 or more mercs than us every single battle anyway being part of an alliance of 70% of the remaining active community (most of the smart ones stopped playing, namely my friends - smart move on their part). 

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 03:50:17 am by Kalam »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
+10
Thanks to KBW's night-time settings I will now be able to attend this battle (normally I work during prime-time)! Thanks Aldog and company, you're doing a great job!
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+6
Kesh is the best bull shit artist I know, picture related. A beautiful rage post disguised as a complaint, its almost too perfect.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 03:20:53 am by Horns »

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+6
Kesh insulting people's skills?

uw0T

Also, only ones giving battles?
Yeah, I mean you guys are obviously fighting amongst yourself.  Makes sense.

You my old friends and your bliss.

Don't really care those, ArcheAge comes out tomorrow, I'll be better than you nerds on that game too.
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
+7
Kesh, why do you cry so hard... Non-stop dude. This whole round of strat has been a tear-fest on your part. It's obvious how emotionally invested you are into this game, but chill out. No one told anyone to change any night-time settings. None of the KbW guys are happy about a 3am battle either. Just... Take a breather, man. Have a brewski.

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
    • View Profile
+5
Kesh, why do you cry so hard... Non-stop dude. This whole round of strat has been a tear-fest on your part. It's obvious how emotionally invested you are into this game, but chill out. No one told anyone to change any night-time settings. None of the KbW guys are happy about a 3am battle either. Just... Take a breather, man. Have a brewski.

Yea get some chronic bro, me and aldo can lend some :D

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+7
well he just lost two battles so crying will happen.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
+8
Bad night time settings on one fief = KbW using cheap tactics and abusing game features.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+6
Don't get me wrong, it's good that Kesh & those guys (squids, whoever) are attacking KbW since there's really not much else going on in NA strat.. But holy shit, he needs to get over himself. The narcissism is real.

Bad night time settings on one fief = KbW using cheap tactics and abusing game features.

Exactly^ lol

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
+7
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2468

Had him change his nighttime setting for all of primetime so after our first battle would push the next one to 3 am instead of NA primetime, by making his nighttime setting all of NA primetime.  They did the same thing last strat to tkov when they attacked nomar. 

Not enough Aldo pleads and cries to every faction and lies to them how he doesnt have enough mercs even though hes part of the largest faction allied with 3 of the 4 other largest factions and always has 10 more mercs every fight - he resorts to cheap moves like this - bravo working to kill a dying mod. 

We are the only ones giving the community battles - do you really want us to say fuck you and do all xp battles none of you invited to and leave you to trade for the last 4 months like you did the first 8 months because your leader is a cowardly bitch scared of losing his internet pixels??  They would never give a single battle to the community so why support them?

If you don't want to fight - fucking over the community by making all primetime battles get pushed to 3 am - go ahead, we will leave you to have as much fun as you had the first 8 months of trading.  You did nothing for the community but just  a leech of 200 active members playing trading simulator - if you are that scared of a 7-man faction beating up your 200 man faction and taking all your shit you resort to cheap tactics that kill off the primetime battles for the community.

P.S.  I know you will try and brag about your abuse of nighttime settings and call me names for posting this - but seriously are you that scared of losing to us that you resort to this crap - you already get 10 or more mercs than us every single battle anyway being part of an alliance of 70% of the remaining active community (most of the smart ones stopped playing, namely my friends - smart move on their part). 

(click to show/hide)

Hey Kesh:

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2411

Get over it.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Sure.... except you took full advantage of it by adding more troops and keeping the same nighttime setting.  No mention of trying to fix the nighttime setting after you had him set it up to prevent his village being taken.  So every battle for the village will be pushed from NA primetime to middle of the night.  Really cheap move - I know you are getting cocky now that your alliance of 70% of the remaining active playerbase makes every abttle 10-15 more mercs on your side (we still did almost 1-1 outnumbered 3:2) - why resort to cheap tactics like this.  We get it, you are too cowardly to attack a faction 1/10th your size but why do things like this to prevent any battles from happening??? I'm sure ballicker and neckbeard and the 12-year old mc whatever will agree with your abuse of nighttime settings simply because they are your allies, but its still wrong and cheap.

Did the EXACT SAME THING last strat when maple_syrup owned nomar.  Every time tkov attacked you would abuse the nihgttime setting to push the battle to middle of the night 2-3 am since they had much better mercs, but MB super-tryhard when it comes to strat would show up 30 guys of their own clan at 3 am. (you dont care about strat - lol, thats the running joke - its more you just cant attack) Numbers count for more than skill in a dying mod.  Your past makes me doubt your honesty when it comes to abusing nighttime settings.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 05:25:05 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
+4
(click to show/hide)

I really have gotten a little annoyed at the fact that everyone is being so blindly ignorant to the fact that we simply aren't the largest faction in crpg or strat. The squids claim that they are smaller than us which is just flat out false. If you take a look at this image that I have been provided you can clearly distinguish that MB and KbW are not the largest faction in NA.

(click to show/hide)

Also Kesh you are an eight man faction... learn to math

Do you feel that Kesh, the way the shit clings to the air? Shit Blizzard! We're in the eye of a shiticane here Aldo, and Kesh's a low shit system! The old shit barometer is rising

I know Kesh is going to have some clever response to this because he has no job or anything else to worry about but I will be ready for you Kesh. You know what they say, The shit apple doesn't fall far from the shit tree.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+3
Sure.... except you took full advantage of it by adding more troops and keeping the same nighttime setting.  No mention of trying to fix the nighttime setting after you had him set it up to prevent his village being taken.  So every battle for the village will be pushed from NA primetime to middle of the night. 

Did the EXACT SAME THING last strat when maple_syrup owned nomar.  Every time tkov attacked you would abuse the nihgttime setting to push the battle to middle of the night 2-3 am since they had much better mercs, but MB super-tryhard when it comes to strat would show up 30 guys of their own clan at 3 am. (you dont care about strat - lol, thats the running joke - its more you just cant attack) Numbers count for more than skill in a dying mod.  Your past makes me doubt your honesty when it comes to abusing nighttime settings.

It's not that we don't care about strat, strat is fun, we're just not as proactive as you for an all-out assault. Why would our guys want to get up at 3am to fight a battle? If anything, this gives you an advantage seeing as you guys can't win during primetime. And don't play the high & mighty "Oh, we're the great providers of XP for the community" when you guys instantly re-attack so we get gear bugged & can only use awful/broken gear so you can cap us early on, that would not be good XP (good thing we found a work-a-round for this though). Let's be real here, Keshian. You don't give one fuck about the community, you just want to defeat Aldo's faction and 'win Strategus.' Whatever that means.

But let's get this straight: You rounded up all these armies you've been throwing at us & also coordinated with the Squids to attack us, and you're complaining because you don't have enough support behind you? Sounds like poor planning to me. You made your bed, lay in it.

If you look at the SS below, you guys sign up the same amount of mercs as us pretty much, your people just don't show up or leave early b/c raging in Teamspeak. Could also be bad roster management (Testicleez is KbW's mascot/roster manager/roll-caller, voted best NA by KbW & affiliates... I'm also OCD as fuck)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 05:45:23 am by Testicleez »

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
It's not that we don't care about strat, strat is fun, we're just not as proactive as you for an all-out assault. Why would our guys want to get up at 3am to fight a battle? If anything, this gives you an advantage seeing as you guys can't win during primetime. And don't play the high & mighty "Oh, we're the great providers of XP for the community" when you guys instantly re-attack so we get gear bugged & can only use awful/broken gear so you can cap us early on, that would not be good XP (good thing we found a work-a-round for this though). Let's be real here, Keshian. You don't give one fuck about the community, you just want to defeat Aldo's faction and 'win Strategus.' Whatever that means.

But let's get this straight: You rounded up all these armies you've been throwing at us & also coordinated with the Squids to attack us, and you're complaining because you don't have enough support behind you? Sounds like poor planning to me. You made your bed, lay in it.

If you look at the SS below, you guys sign up the same amount of mercs as us pretty much, your people just don't show up or leave early b/c raging in Teamspeak. Could also be bad roster management (Testicleez is KbW's mascot/roster manager/roll-caller, voted best NA by KbW & affiliates... I'm also OCD as fuck)

(click to show/hide)

Its not poor planning though I find it funny that you guys think squids plus another 8 man faction is a mega alliance. We don't get much roster support because everyone feels that we hurt their butts in one way or another. Its hard to fill a roster when you don't get more that 45 applicants. The battles are not even fun anymore. Black company I remember talked about attacking kbw at some point but i guess it would suit their back stabbing nature this strat.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 06:12:31 am by Holiday203 »