Author Topic: suggestions for tournament  (Read 487 times)

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
suggestions for tournament
« on: August 07, 2014, 06:52:15 pm »
+1
Ole; first I'd like to thank all the event managers for organizing things and finally understanding that strategus is utter shit and tournaments are the coolest feature of this game, where even little clans can show their huge potential (unlike in strategus where memebers, time and way too much patience was required). So far this (5v5) is the first important european tournament made so far and despite it being one of the coolest thing happened in this game for months if not years there are still some few things that could be improved.

My major worries go mostly for the non existant armour restrictions which i strongly believe is needed.
To that I'd honestly add a fee entrance; too much gold runs in crpg plyers pockets and a cleanse is needed (cough mircea cough), but mostly people would start taking tournaments more seriously, too many forfeits so far due to no interest in playing tournament: if they paid 500k apart from the fact that the tournament would have looked more appetizing, mozt of them I'm sure wouldn't have thrown their chances so early.
Last thing in my mind for now is that the next big tourney, the 8v8 9v9 10v10 whatever shouldn't have clan restrictions (too few clans with too many players imo).
No need to talk about the alredy mentioned tournament character without looms and capped at level 31, maybe

If you want add something or discuss about anything feel free to fuck off (:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login