Author Topic: Help Squids  (Read 4387 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Help Squids
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2014, 10:50:17 pm »
+2
Actually we had no plans to attack.  Your guy tried to slip out at midnight.  So we attacked him.  That's your own damn fault. 

As far as the 7 AM fight.... I'm not sure what's happening there yet.  He had standing orders to attack if we got hit by the 2nd army.  If he got up and saw it at 7 AM.... then so what.  Your guy would have reinforced Webb by 10 AM.  So it's fair game. 

I don't see how that's a dick move.  If you don't want to get attacked at night don't try and slip out at night.  You were moving south-east presumably to hit another one of our villages.  We caught you en route.

Haha seven AM workday attack and the Fallen roster is already filled with EU clans. This is why people usually try to wipe Fallen out first in NA Strategus, you are all unfun shitheads with extremely questionable loyalty to the NA community.

Get the fuck off the NA map, or Strategus in general, tia.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2014, 10:57:10 pm »
Haha seven AM workday attack and the Fallen roster is already filled with EU clans. This is why people usually try to wipe Fallen out first in NA Strategus, you are all unfun shitheads with extremely questionable loyalty to the NA community.

Get the fuck off the NA map, or Strategus in general, tia.

Oh so we should have let the guy go?  Yea I suppose that's the right thing to do.  AoW can attack on the 4th of July hitting out village undefended because the reinforcement army... was with his fucking family lol.  They can try to slip out (most likely to hit another village) in the middle of the night and that's ok.  But god forbid we react. 

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2014, 11:35:17 pm »
+5
Attacking at 1am EST is perfectly fine in pretty much any circumstance. Some people can't make it, especially people with tough first-shift jobs like construction or tough manual labour, but that kinda just sucks for them. For westcoast that time is perfectly fine, and even if you have to get up at 6am for work, that's a straight 4 hours or sleep or so. That's good enough, although some people do need to sleep more, I understand.

Attacking at 8am EST is so god-awful that I can't imagine that anyone would do it on purpose. BC should be reprimanded in that situation for having a member that pulled a dumb-shit move on accident, not for heinous behavior.

Unless it actually WAS on purpose, in which case, fuck you. I'm not going to go super sperg detective mode like I'm able to because I don't have enough of a dog in the fight. I hope it wasn't on purpose, though.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2014, 11:41:22 pm »
+2
Totally agreed with Sandersson.

1am is a decent time. Not totally amazing but still reasonable.

But, 8am is taking the piss. Since it is a siege it could have easily postponed to a more reasonable time.

If it indeed was an accident, then I am sure a diplomatic solution can be found here. Let them take the village, they give it back (Requires honesty, but I know Unholy is not a right twonk) and attack it again at a decent time.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2014, 12:07:32 am »
+1
Attacking at 1am EST is perfectly fine in pretty much any circumstance. Some people can't make it, especially people with tough first-shift jobs like construction or tough manual labour, but that kinda just sucks for them. For westcoast that time is perfectly fine, and even if you have to get up at 6am for work, that's a straight 4 hours or sleep or so. That's good enough, although some people do need to sleep more, I understand.

Attacking at 8am EST is so god-awful that I can't imagine that anyone would do it on purpose. BC should be reprimanded in that situation for having a member that pulled a dumb-shit move on accident, not for heinous behavior.

Unless it actually WAS on purpose, in which case, fuck you. I'm not going to go super sperg detective mode like I'm able to because I don't have enough of a dog in the fight. I hope it wasn't on purpose, though.

I'd be happy to come up with some kind of compromise.  But quite frankly I don't trust AoW.  Who has their allies attack allies?  Who merc's against their allies using pseudonyms and then lies about it.... only to admit it later.  They fucked us one too many times for us to give them any ground. 

If they are willing to pull their mercs and let us take it.  We will give them the village back as well as all their gear.  (Take a screenshot of your stuff and place it here.)  And if a single person mercs against us the deal is off.  We don't like the battle time either.  Let's get a compromise. 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 01:32:39 am by UnholyRolyPoly »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2014, 12:09:29 am »
+1
I'd be happy to come up with some kind of compromise.  But quite frankly I don't trust AoW.  Who has their allies attack allies?  They fucked us one too many times for us to give them any ground. 

If they are willing to pull their mercs and let us take it.  We will give them the village back as well as their troops and gear.  If a single person mercs against us the deal is off.  We don't like the battle time either.  But again.... if they had marched out at 9 PM when everyone was on.... both battles would have been before 11 PM.
FYI, they need at least 1-3 mercs to ensure a FLAG CAP. Otherwise, your condition is a complete surrender and losing all troops.(yes that will happen) If that's the case, they should just fight it out.

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2014, 12:33:09 am »
FYI, they need at least 1-3 mercs to ensure a FLAG CAP. Otherwise, your condition is a complete surrender and losing all troops.(yes that will happen) If that's the case, they should just fight it out.

Fair enough.   But won't it kill the troops anyway? 

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2014, 12:33:21 am »
+2
What Anders said. If nobody turns up for the defence everything is lost.
At least one person has to attend, the attackers take all the flags and kill the defender in the end.
That's how it's done. One troop lost (Maybe a few more due to bugs or some shit)
Attackers should only lose a tiny part of their gear.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2014, 12:39:43 am »
What Anders said. If nobody turns up for the defence everything is lost.
At least one person has to attend, the attackers take all the flags and kill the defender in the end.
That's how it's done. One troop lost (Maybe a few more due to bugs or some shit)
Attackers should only lose a tiny part of their gear.

I would have no problem with that.  They can merc 1 guy to make sure everything goes smoothly.  We will give their stuff back and attack that evening.  But they cannot move any other armies into the area. 

If they agree we'll go for it. 

Like I said we don't want the shit time either. 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 12:44:27 am by UnholyRolyPoly »

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2014, 01:01:01 am »
+1
Holy shit thats really fucking a bitch move - all day to attack and wait until 8 in the morning on a weekday?  Really guys - you don't want a real battle?  You should work something out where you cancel fight and just reset it up by surrendering and then giving everything back. 

We have so few fights this strat already and you pull this crap, come on, I really expected better of black company.

C'mon Kesh.... when we were with FCC you wanted us to attack LCO on New Years. 

Overall the battle time was a mistake.  It definitely wasn't on purpose.  We would be happy to work out a deal but we're not waiting until the last minute.  If they want to bring one merc we'll flag cap.... give them the village back... and they can have all the captured troops and gear.  They can't march other armies into the area.  And we'll have a legit fight. 

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2014, 01:15:09 am »
+2
Guys, come on, everybody knows that FCC never launched a single poorly timed battle in their entire history.

Fuck you Black Company, you guys should be ashamed, these are some god damn filthy tactics you're using.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2014, 01:25:16 am »
+1
the vitriol arty. No idea what fcc did to you that was so bad but I hope one day you recover. I can only ever remember being nice to you and helping you whenever I was able.
Leader of BS

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2014, 02:08:46 am »
Squids pretty much said fuck it in the other thread.  Now that they have a merc advantage they are all for an early battle.  Glad to see all the crying was BS. 

http://forum.melee.org/mercenary-recruitment/help-black-company/

And of course the battle time was an accident.  We were glad to adjust it.  But they don't care about the NA community they just want to win.  At least I'm honest about being a fucktard. 

So put on the coffee.... come 7 AM it's on. 

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2014, 02:18:27 am »
BTW Alligator wasn't lying.  He quit strat and CRPG a few days ago.  But he knows we're not stupid enough to attack at 7 AM.  We may have had EU support 2 years ago but Fallen is inactive.  AoW has wayyyyyy more EU support than we do... hence the fact they out merc us by ten people.  He knew it was a mistake.... he just didn't know what.  It's actually my fault.  I gave standing orders and wasn't clear on battle times etc. 

And he also quit because of you guys.  He legitimately considered you friends.  He never pulled any dirty shit on our behalf.  But you guys dragged him through the mud and he took it personal.

I enjoy all the hate.  He didn't. 

And BTW...  I still like you guys.  I refuse to talk bad about you.  I consider this a big game of risk.  It shouldn't get personal. 

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2014, 02:26:31 am »
Sorry unholy, I never even checked the roster while posting this. I'm on my phone, and the forums only work for crpg mobile lol.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/