Author Topic: Unban Assington_the_TomatoKnight  (Read 276 times)

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
Unban Assington_the_TomatoKnight
« on: July 01, 2014, 03:55:35 am »
Hey, I am a somewhat active player of cRPG, and I tried to get on today to play, hearing there was silly new update, but for some reason it said I was banned.

I don't what I did over this last week, and I also have a large ban record, but for petty crimes.

My partner Sugar, whose real life name I shall not state (only because he asked when I was making this thread), and I live in the same apartment, and as I was getting on to play, he told me he had done some trolling on my computer. I had no idea what he meant. So just now I tried to get on and was banned. Either my cat was fucking on my keyboard, or it broke, or my mouse, or all three, OR Sugar (Steve) fucked around on my account. Please switch the ban to him, @ neghus_sugar_of_friesland   

Thanks you,

Assington
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
Re: Unban Assington_the_TomatoKnight
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 04:14:52 am »
Going to believe you for now and unban.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Re: Unban Assington_the_TomatoKnight
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 04:26:35 am »
Allowing another player access to your account is still within the purview of your own responsibility. As such, the results of any actions undertaken on your account belong to your account alone, and you by extension. You should not allow another person to play on your characters if they are going to do things such as intentionally teamwound and spam racial slurs.

San has shown mercy (he issued the ban), but your account has a history of bans for both teamwounding and chat abuse, among other things, and as such mercy may not be an option if these things continue to happen in the future.