• Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
Re: WoW
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2014, 11:24:51 pm »
WoW is complete gay compared to the original Guild wars
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2014, 02:00:33 am »
At least they evolved from farmville to garrison thing...  :lol: Yes, i'm still playing...  but we(mages) are weak at this expansion.

Not really. Our frost mage is doing decent DPS and I've seen guys like Rikh in Nihilum who does shit tons of DPS
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2014, 02:58:27 am »
WoW is complete gay compared to the original Guild wars
GW1 was so fucking good. Only MMO I ever liked. I didn't even play the PvE part more than a few hours, but I spent hundreds of hours PvPing because they let you have a max level character for PvP stuff and earn new skills by playing PvP. Good times.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kirman

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Kirman/Namrik/Anmirk/Riknam
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2014, 08:49:44 am »
Not really. Our frost mage is doing decent DPS and I've seen guys like Rikh in Nihilum who does shit tons of DPS

That's the problem. I started to play fire at the end of TBC. I've tried PvE a little with both specs on this expansion and blizzard force mages to play frost. Probably fire should have the best items in each slot so it can actuallly dps.

PvP part is worse. Our pyroblast hits 40-45k max while ferals can hit 70k+/- with ferocious bite or i saw a warrior hitting 79k last  night.(Poor paladin couldn't bubble :lol:) I'm really sad for frost mages while frostbolt hitting 20-25k max. I won't talk about diminishing returns

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 08:59:47 am by Xside »

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2014, 05:47:52 pm »

That's the problem. I started to play fire at the end of TBC. I've tried PvE a little with both specs on this expansion and blizzard force mages to play frost. Probably fire should have the best items in each slot so it can actuallly dps.

PvP part is worse. Our pyroblast hits 40-45k max while ferals can hit 70k+/- with ferocious bite or i saw a warrior hitting 79k last  night.(Poor paladin couldn't bubble :lol:) I'm really sad for frost mages while frostbolt hitting 20-25k max. I won't talk about diminishing returns

(click to show/hide)

Yeah true, quite lame they enforce one spec :P
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2014, 05:48:54 pm »
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2014, 05:51:44 pm »
Which server are you on gnjus?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 05:54:52 pm by bagge »

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2014, 06:01:01 pm »
Which server are you on gnjus?

None yet. My ancient account was hacked, I got it back but I was forced to buy that authenticator thing and the usage of credit cards was blocked for me so I can't transfer my dwarven Paladin from Killrogg into a certain pvp realm where my old mate whom I met back in 2008 (or was it 2007 ?) is playing with some small Cro guild.  8-)
I recon I need to buy a new copy If I wanna play with him but there are certain problems.....I'm not sure it's worth the money, will I be able to play it long enough for it to pay off, also they're Horde and I'm an alliance pally fanboy......  :oops:

Considering what to do atm......money is not the issue, the game market really sucks atm so WoW PvP is as good as any........if I can get a grip of it at all, after 5 years of inactivity and 4 years of cRPG.....  :?
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2014, 06:20:34 pm »
Ye, its better getting into pvp right now, compared to late MoP. PvP gear is quickly gathered. If you participate in a random battleground you sometimes get a pvp item (which is most times not as good as those you can buy tho, but its nice if you need an item on that slot). PvE gear gets upgraded to 650, low pvp gear for honor is 660/675 only and the better gear for conquest points is 680+ I think, I didnt do much arena yet so Im not entirely sure about that point. I prefer battlegrounds.

And they removed some CC skills, so its more fun imo.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Kirman

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2014, 07:06:46 pm »
Ye, its better getting into pvp right now, compared to late MoP. PvP gear is quickly gathered. If you participate in a random battleground you sometimes get a pvp item (which is most times not as good as those you can buy tho, but its nice if you need an item on that slot). PvE gear gets upgraded to 650, low pvp gear for honor is 660/675 only and the better gear for conquest points is 680+ I think, I didnt do much arena yet so Im not entirely sure about that point. I prefer battlegrounds.

And they removed some CC skills, so its more fun imo.

You start with honor items(blue) which are 620 ilvl but goes to 670 in bgs. Conquest items are 660.  I'm playing 2s arena at the moment. Soon we will start RBGs with my kebab guild.(Around 1.9k-2k in MoP) Hybrid classes are really strong nowadays. They are playing as dps but they never have mana problem because of healing.(Remember TBC where feral druids goes out of mana just cause of shapeshifting) It's kinda annoying. Ret. paladins, Feral druids,Shadow priests and Shamans. A friend of mine was saying ''i'm a death knight so i can queue as healer'' They nerfed the endless CC chain but not selfheals... I might reroll a hybrid class aswell...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 07:17:17 pm by Xside »

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2014, 07:56:18 pm »
You start with honor items(blue) which are 620 ilvl but goes to 670 in bgs. Conquest items are 660.  I'm playing 2s arena at the moment. Soon we will start RBGs with my kebab guild.(Around 1.9k-2k in MoP) Hybrid classes are really strong nowadays. They are playing as dps but they never have mana problem because of healing.(Remember TBC where feral druids goes out of mana just cause of shapeshifting) It's kinda annoying. Ret. paladins, Feral druids,Shadow priests and Shamans. A friend of mine was saying ''i'm a death knight so i can queue as healer'' They nerfed the endless CC chain but not selfheals... I might reroll a hybrid class aswell...

So basically self-healing classes dominate the battlegrounds these days ? How is the pvp like ? In terms of combat, is it a mess or you can still distinguish who is doing what ? Overall balance of classes better or worse ?

Offline Kirman

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2014, 08:29:37 pm »
So basically self-healing classes dominate the battlegrounds these days ?

Exactly, pure dps classes still works but you have to be tryhard. PvP is a bit more smoother compared to MoP. They lowered the number of skills and some skills are now spec wise. For example i don't have frost nova as a fire mage now. Balance is a bit fucked up but the expansion is still new. I'm sure it will change a lot. There is now ''Skirmish arena'' You can go in arena solo with a random teammate. I've tried few of them and there were always Hunter / Ret. Paladin / Feral druid.

Look at all the Hunters and Paladins. A bg from few days ago. You can see i have less skills compared to old days.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 08:34:06 pm by Xside »

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2014, 08:46:34 pm »
So....If I was to splash the cash on this shit again.....what kind of servers (and why) would you recommend for me ? I'm interested in PvP only, mostly Battlegrounds and maybe Arenas......and what about World PvP ? Is there anything like that ?

Offline Kirman

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2014, 08:53:57 pm »
World PvP is kinda dead. Outland for alliance pvp and Stormscale for horde pvp.

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2014, 09:28:04 pm »
Outland for alliance pvp and Stormscale for horde pvp.

Those are highly populated servers, If I'm not mistaken. I heard something about battlegrounds and arena's being connected in some way throughout all servers so it doesn't really matter on what realm you actually play, is that true ?