Author Topic: what are you?  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
what are you?
« on: May 21, 2014, 04:28:23 am »
you're all a bunch of nerds, that's what you are.
(click to show/hide)
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: what are you?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 04:45:53 am »
dumb thread is dumb, lock this stupid shit
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 04:49:11 am »
I'm a witch.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 05:02:02 am »
fuck plumbo you have no fucking creativity

let me tell you a story with parallels to this situation to make you understand what i mean

if you are taking a run outside and you stub your toe on a rock covered in dog shit, you shouldn't just call it a stupid fucking rock and keep running angry at tripping and having shit on your shoes. you should stop, consider your surroundings, and relax. then, get a stick and take the shit on the rock and draw a face with it and see how realistic you can get: eyes, hair, eyebrows, mouth, etc... then leave the rock in the middle of the path happy that you tripped on it, and leaving a spectacle for the next runner

you must do the same with shit threads that you accidentally stumble on

do you understand me plumbo

Offline LordLargos

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (Lord,X-Champion)
  • Game nicks: Largos the Weaboo Wrangler, HoC Lord Largos
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 05:04:50 am »
fuck plumbo you have no fucking creativity

let me tell you a story with parallels to this situation to make you understand what i mean

if you are taking a run outside and you stub your toe on a rock covered in dog shit, you shouldn't just call it a stupid fucking rock and keep running angry at tripping and having shit on your shoes. you should stop, consider your surroundings, and relax. then, get a stick and take the shit on the rock and draw a face with it and see how realistic you can get: eyes, hair, eyebrows, mouth, etc... then leave the rock in the middle of the path happy that you tripped on it, and leaving a spectacle for the next runner

you must do the same with shit threads that you accidentally stumble on

do you understand me plumbo
What the fuck? Did Daruvian just indirectly answer the original question with a far fetched analogy to inspire Plumbo's creativity?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:12:03 am by LordLargos »
Well, this doesn't look good for you. Four team kills - definitely intentional, Appeared to be afk more than once in the video.Also kicking people off of walls is grieving! don't do it.... but ill let you off with a warning this time, only because I don't like largos anyway.

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 05:08:38 am »
I'm gonna go jerk off to some homemade sex videos, because that's what I like, and go to sleep.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 05:17:40 am »
rofl holy shit daru, im not here to be creative, im here to kill you.

you crpg fgts and ur "kewl rps bro", pff, if you spent half the time working on ur skills instead of ur lame-ass creative stories...maybe you wouldnt be so shit.

your move

( i dig the analogy though )
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 05:19:36 am »
I'm gonna go jerk off to some homemade sex videos, because that's what I like, and go to sleep.

I'm gonna go jerk off to other peoples sex videos, because that's what I like, and go to sleep.

Offline SMEGMAR

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Swag so dope, snapback rehab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 06:45:08 am »
After eons of slumber, the stars have finally aligned.
I can now reveal my true form, tremble in my wake mortal filth!

Smegmar #1 NA HOC guy that actually doesn't suck dick at cRPG

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2014, 08:16:31 am »

Better not be my home made sex videos. I didn't consent to anything!
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2014, 09:44:03 am »

Boner.

Offline Herezy92

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Frog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Herezy
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2014, 12:02:45 pm »
Boner.
Do you mean, Doner ? (kebabs)
 :D :D

FrenchKiss

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 07:34:46 pm »
I'm awesome most of the time. When I'm not awesome I'm sober.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2014, 09:54:33 pm »
Thee energy of quartz works into all other dimensions therefore and can manipulate them.
Psalms states "Thou has broken Rahab in pieces, you scattered the sea of the great dragon." Yahuah scattered the sea of angelic peoples into the bottomless pit (outer space is the bottomless pit of Revelations) when Lucifers solar system was destroyed. There were angels trapped in caverns on Rahab when the creator cast it out in such a way as its frequency began to generate another dimension vs the beneficial 5th dimension where good angels live. This quartz energy, which can generally be positve or negative, became NEGATIVE. Humans, plants and animals exposed to such negative energy will get sick and miserable and die, a sceintist named Wilhelm Reich discoverd the very sky will even turn a dull ugly purple caste with negative orgone. In contrast positive quartz energy is like the breath of Yah, the life force. Planet earth you can surmize is His motherboard.
When Rahab spun backwards, its energy generated 4th dimension and thee immortal angels in it morphed - they became ugly, they became monsters - Draconians. And they eat humans. The creator told Lucifer in Genesis "on your belly/APPETITES you will go, on dust/HUMANS you WILL EAT. Also they HATE human life energy so they live deep underground near fire (lava) because fire kills all life, and life has the creators life force energy which they cannot tolerate. They torment and eat humans. Yehushua came down on this earth to reveal to humans that that is what this planet is about - it's like the closer you get to the light, the more you get burned! (when you a component to Luci's government money machine) Money machine "Dracoinans" are backwards.... Even perfect people are accused by the liar. The Dracs run all our governments. Getting back to orgone,,,
In the 40's, Wilhelm Reich discovered an energy studied by Nicola Tesla called ORGONE. He was out testing his orgone device in the desert near Roswell one day to bless thee area with rain, since thee area had been cursed with a severe drought for years. Well the orgone brought rain allright, but it also was the cause of the first UFO crash in recorded history - Wilhelm was jailed, his papers confiscated, and he died mysteriously in jail of a heart attack.
Zoom forward to today, the crystal skulls were recently brought to Los Angeles in an attempt to open a portal to allow aliens (all aliens are terrestrial, fallen angels.) to enter earth. Well there is an elite angelic faction of warriors who have built on what Wilhelm taught us who specialize in crushing these evil energies and burning these wicked beings and crashing their ships using quartz stones set up to generate a POSITIVE frequency that blesses humans and burns fallen angels. The result was those crystal skulls fizzled like a wet newspaper couple years ago. The fallen angels cannot stop the power of the Most High.

Use ONLY Yehushua's recipe for making your orgone as found on orgoneblasters (dot com)
All those meteors you hear about lately are the result of orgone crashing angelic ships. Those ships have a fail safe relegates them back into the 4th dimension before they crash on to thee earth. Do not research orgone on thee internet just make it as Yehushua dictates and leave it at that.
The crystal skulls are an amazing piece of angelic technology that should strengthen your faith in the fact there really is a living god - "and there is no one else."

http://orgoneblasters.com/
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2014, 10:00:32 pm »
3 oz. blaster

5 oz. Blaster

10 oz. Blaster

Where To Put Orgone

Put Orgone in every room of your house or apartment. On top of your computer, tv, refrigerator…and especially under your bed, helps you sleep like a baby.

Put it in your yard in bushes, flower beds, on top of your roof, or in your gutters. Get the front and back of your house or apartment building.  You want the Orgone to be able to assimilate into the atmosphere above your home.

Gift your neighborhoods, towns and cities with Orgone.  Throw it in trees, ditches, bushes, on top of buildings, anywhere it won’t be found by other people.

Once you get your own home and immediate area covered with orgone, drive out about 3-5 miles and get a radius (north, south, east, west) outside of your immediate area.

The more Orgone the better and chemtrails won’t stick in your area.

If you have water sources in your area get Orgone into them…lakes, rivers, ponds.

Yes you can plant/bury orgone. Just deep enough to where a lawn mower won’t destroy it or get a hold of it and it won’t be found.
  Spam at The Temple of Spam